Nine - Unimpressed

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hey there I just finished my semester :"D I really hope yall havent gave up yet but i'd totally understand if you do. Here's a short update :"D how you'd like it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanbyul stirred in her sleep, feeling the sunlight on her face. 

Waking up, she looked at the clock: 12:00. 

Oh wow what a good sleep, she thought.

She yawned as she caught the sound downstairs. 

"Huh?" She thought as she registered a manly chuckle. 

Scrambling off her bed, she went downstairs. 

"Oh my dear, go and shower first, would you?" Her mom rolled her eyes. 

A snort followed with a familiar voice teasing her, "You just woke up? Must have had a wild night, huh?"

Her eyes rounded as soon as she saw that face. 

"Oppa!" She lunged at Donghae, bear hugging him. 

"God, you're smelly." He said before he got suffocated by her hair, sandwiched against the cushion.

"Did you just arrive??" She asked as she got off him, sitting next to him with their arms tangled. 

He smiled, gazing at her sweetly. "Missed me?"

Hanbyul grinned, nodding cutely. "Wanna buy me lunch?"

Hana sighed, "Lady, take a bathe first then we'll talk."

Hanbyul rolled her eyes before pouting, "We've just met."

"You're in your pyjamas." She side eyed her. 

Looking down to confirm her words, Hanbyul sheepishly let go of Donghae's arm, getting up. "Aha. Right. Might need the shower now." 

Donghae just laughed, nodding. "Go on. I'll be here."

"Okay." She quipped before running upstairs. 

Hana shook her head at Hanbyul. If it wasn't because Donghae was close to them, she would have probably hid away in embarassment. What a daughter. 

"Need help?" Donghae came to her side, busying himself. 

---------------------------------

Skipping down the stairs in her fresh outfit, she caught the laughter of her parents and Donghae. 

"Oh there she is." Her dad commented, watching her walking towards them at the hall.

"What took you so long, baby?" Donghae pouted as he opened his arms for her to come into his embrace. 

Giggling at the nickname, she cutely side hugged him, pushing her sling back to the free side. "Where are we going?"

Donghae halted a snort, "The fish market."

Hanbyul loosened her hug as she leaned back to glare at him, "Excuse me?"

The older guy chuckled, "Just kidding, dumbo. We're gonna grab some lunch and then buy some groceries." 

"Okay!" With that, they went off to the mall. 

It's been so long since they both met so the get together was something she really looked forward to. 

------------

"Oppa. How was your work in Beijing?" She started their conversation as they devour their meal.

He swallowed down he food in his mouth, instinctively smiling, "Was great. I really enjoyed it there." 

Hanbyul eyed him, finding his soft smile rather fishy. "Wait. Why are you smiling?"

Donghae bit his lip to supress the smile, "Nothing."

She scrutinized, "You met a girl?" 

The older guy rounde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter