Seven - Her Past

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : so hey. i know its been so long and i cant promise i'll complete this story even though i would really love to :( i'm very sorry. i'll write whenever i have the time (and idea) to. i just cant promise it'll be soon. PLus, i decided that this will just be like an ongoing process or smth. (i think) it wont have an actual ending :] here's a short update on Hanbyul's past relationship 

--------------------------------------------

"Hey Kris." Hanbyul called as she arrived at the restaurant, digesting what was happening in front of her. Kris was with a girl, absorbed in their chat. He was rather blissed compared to last night when he would yell at her.

Turning around at the source of the voice, Kris' enthusiastic voice faded, "Give me a second." He exhaled under his breath for the girl in front of him to hear. He then got up to talk with Hanbyul, the bruises on her lip and cheek failed to make him feel guilty. "What do you want?" His voice stern. 

Hanbyul felt her heart pumped faster, the scenes of Kris throwing glasses at her were flashing in her mind. She gulped, "I just- I want to say sorry for last night--" she inhaled a quick breath as Kris closed their gap, burning her with his gaze.

" you and all your excuses. I gave you enough chances to prove me wrong but you still met with him. off." He spew the words through gritted teeth, ready to turn back to the girl he was with when Hanbyul timidly pulled at his wrist. 

"Look, I told you he's my client. I had to meet up to deal with--" her breath stopped again when Kris gripped onto her wrist, swiftly turning to the other girl to excuse himself. Without hesitating, he dragged Hanbyul to the back of the restaurant.

"Ow!" Hanbyul winced when she was thrown to the dirty wall. Her body was shaking as she was yet again haunted by the thought of receiving his hits. He used to be so sweet until he got obsessed with her. He became inhumane.

" you, Hanbyul. I told you I hate the guy and you still, met, with him!" He pressed harder onto her wrist with every word he breathed out. " it, you cheated on me!" He threw her body aside, making her graze her back on the rough surface of the wall.

"No I didn't." She whimpered, trying her best to talk sense into him. She thought that it was probably her own fault too, for meeting Mark even over a business deal. "I swear I don't even like him one bit, Kris." She wanted to try and save the relationship. She loved him. Who knows if he might change into the old lovely Kris again?

Getting out of control, his hand striked for her neck, choking her, "Don't call my name, you dumb . I loved you like no one ever would and yet you still met him. What a .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter