Chapter 10

I'm my Father's Son

Hyunjin squeezed Jeongin's hand and kissed the top of his head.

'Shhh, it's okay, I'm here. Please don't cry.'

He gently rubbed his back.

'Why are you here? Tell me what's wrong. Do you want to talk about it?'

Jeongin slowly nodded.

'I was just on my way to dance practice, come with me if you like. We can talk there.'

 

The studio was not very far from them. Jeongin told Hyunjin about Woojin breaking his promise, Chan getting mad and his fight with Woojin. Hyunjin listened attentively.

'I'm sorry I can't help you with dad problems. You know my dad died in the military when I was very young.' He paused and pursed his lips. 'But I can assure you that things will get better. I just have that feeling that they will somehow sort it out between them. Don't think about it too much. Let me help you keep your mind off it.'

He chose some random music on his phone and it blasted from the speakers in the dance studio. He stood up and started dancing to it. Jeongin stared in pure amazement. Hyunjin's movements were graceful yet powerful. Elegant yet aggressive. Hyunjin's freestyle dancing was astonishing, breathtaking. But the only word Jeongin could think of was beautiful. After the song stopped, Hyunjin ran a hand through his hair to move it away from his sticky forehead.

'Wow.. that was beautiful!'

'That? I was just warming up, now I'm going to start for real. Care to join me?'

'Sure!' Jeongin replied excitedly.

They danced to a lot of songs, mostly BTS. They danced until they were too tired to keep dancing. Hyunjin wiped off his sweat with a small towel, then drank some water. He noticed that Jeongin had his eyes fixed on the water bottle. With his cheeks full, Hyunjin pointed it towards him, gesturing him to take it. Jeongin was so thirsty that he drank it too quickly, and Hyunjin saw it spilling from the sides of his mouth down his neck, and into his shirt. Hyunjin choked on the gulp of water he had been holding in his cheeks.

'What's wrong?' Jeongin asked him, walking towards him.

'Nothing, its just...'

Jeongin took the towel that was hanging around Hyunjin's shoulders and wiped his face and neck with it.

'...Gosh, you're so hot.'

'Huh?' Jeongin stopped wiping and blushed.

'Huh? I mean... why don't we uhh.. get some ice cream to cool off?'

'That would be great!'

 

Meanwhile, Chan was washing off the blood from his knuckles, when he noticed that the house was unusually quiet. He searched for his son but didn't find him. He found Jeongin's room empty, with his phone sitting on his bed.

He grabbed his coat and started his BMW. He needed to find Jeongin.

 

Hyunjin and Jeongin were sitting on a park bench finishing their ice creams. Hyunjin wrapped one arm around Jeongin. The sun was almost setting.

My frozen heart is woken up by
My endless longing for you


Hyunjin glanced at Jeongin and noticed a tear run down his face.

I close my eyes but I still see you

'No, no, baby please don't cry!' He held Jeongin's face with both hands and wiped his tears away with his thumbs.

You always float around in me

Jeongin the bench so that he faced Hyunjin completely. He placed his hands on Hyunjin's shoulders and stared deep into his eyes.

My heart is so strange

Longing. Adoration. Certainty.

My heart that looks at you

Lips found each other between them.

I’m looking for my heart
You make me crazy
I’m looking for your love
I only want you
I try pushing you away and erasing you but
It keeps getting deeper and deeper
This feeling of mine
It’s filled up with you
I feel alone


Vanilla had never tasted sweeter.

 

__________________________________________________

Song: Heart - 2BiC 

Finally.. the quality HyunIn content you have all been waiting for.. including me! ♡_♡