IV. See You Again

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

"Why did I even agree in going here?" I whispered to myself while driving down towards KN University. 

I am busy searching for Momo-hyung since this morning. While I am taking a break at Starbucks, Jeong-hyung phoned me up. One of our men who also studies in the university saw his motorcycle entering the campus together with Jennie-noona.

Seeing Jeong-hyung leaning at his bike adjacent to the university's South gate, I park my motorcycle beside his. I removed my black helmet as I turn the engine off. 

"He's inside, disobeying his own orders," he said as he open a pack of Treasurer. He put one at his lips before offering it to me and I picked one, aflaming it with my lighter. I noticed that he did the same before putting the golden box back into his pocket.

After huffing some smoke, I held the cigar at my fingers before puffing the smoke in the air.

"Your mother's university is big anyway. Out of the big population of students, there is a small chance of Momo-hyung meeting my sister..."

"Yeah, I heard that they even expanded this. A lot has changed since the last time I saw the campus," he blew some smoke as his eyes stared at the entrance of the gate. The walls were painted with light blue while the gate is color white. There were also new buildings that was built.

"Would you make fun of me if I tell you that I miss this place?" I inhaled some smoke once again while remembering how happy we were in this place. We enjoyed our student life, although we were being bullied by that asshat.

"We all miss this place. Our leader just doesn't want to admit it that's why he banned us from entering here..." I looked at him before nodding my head in understanding. 

"And because of that, I still can't help but to feel worried. Even though I know that Jennie is with him..." he added.

"Why?" I questioned as I start to notice that I already burned half of my stick so. Hitting my hand to the handle, I watch as the ash fell to the ground.

"An empty-handed Momo in his hell mode is already a bad scenario. What more if he is carrying a gun? It will be the worst scenario..." 

As I brought my eyes back to him, I immediately frowned. I dropped my cigar to the ground, putting it out by crushing it with my right foot.

"Nope, the worst scenario is the scenario where we are in right now," I pointed behind him with my lips.

"What do you-" he turned around and stopped in his tracks when three familiar faces started to stare back at us. It is Nayeon-noona, together with Sana-noona and Dahyun.

"It's been a while, Joffrey Oh Jeongyeon," she said, with her eyes directly piercing at hyung.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Third Person's POV

Momo and Mina stared at each other for some minutes, making Jennie stand in an awkward position. She knows that it is a bad idea to let them talk. However, when she looked at their eyes, she guessed that they have questions that remain unanswered. Maybe, just maybe, this can be the stepping stone for his full recovery.

Realizing this, Jennie managed to fake a cough, breaking the two's staring contest as they both look at her. She looked at Momo's black eyes, smiling as her hunch is proven to be right.

"I should go. Talk to her. We both know you need it," she whispered at his left ear. She also kissed his cheek before walking away.

Mina's stare followed her retreating figure, looking back at Momo after Jennie was already gone. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw him already staring back at her. 

She took her time, observing how much Momo changed. His hair, tattoos and piercings made him look dangerous, but he still look great. Momo was the first one to avoid her eyes before speaking.

"If you won't say anything, I'll take my leave then," he said. He was about to wear his helmet but a pair of arms enveloped him into a hug.

"You will leave again? Just like that?" Mina's voice was muffled, probably because her face was already buried at Momo's back.

He can't help but close his eyes in exasperation, as he hold Mina's arms aroun him. Momo tried to remove them but the but she hugged him even tighter.

"Don't, I longed for this moment for almost three years," she mumbled. 

Momo just let her be, admitting that he missed this too. No, not just this. It's the whole her. It's always been her. He sighed, putting his hand above Mina's only to feel a cold metal at her finger.

'Don't tell me it is-'
"The promise ring that you gave me at my birthday? Yes it is," Mina answered as she entwined her hand on Momo's.

"H-how? Why?" he managed to say with shock evident in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter