Prologue B

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

"Don't worry. Your mom said that they are excited to meet you," Bomi spoke up to ease the nervousness that Momo is feeling. 

He already told him not to introduce himself as their cousin because the two are still oblivious of their father having another sibling, in that case a half-sister. Momo, being a smart kid, understands the situation.

Momo actually felt relieved to hear that. He was actually worried that the two will not accept him. He doesn't want to be a nuisance to the couple.

"The director said that you were good at school and talented too. Can you tell me more about you,son?" Bomi asked, wanting him to open up even more. He's still Momo's uncle after all. The kid smiled before talking.

"Omma taught me how to sing before she left me at the orphanage a year ago. I learned how to dance there while I learned how to read and write at the neighborhood school. I didn't expect that I would top the class..."

"I'm so proud of you," Momo looked at Bomi momentarily due to his statement. Seeing Momo in a dazed state, Bomi .

"Does your dad look so handsome that you are staring at me like that?" Momo shakes his head before smiling.

"Ani, it's just that you and Omma are too similar," he replied making the elder man chuckle.

"Yeah, that's right,"

He stopped the car in front of a gigantic black gate. Bomi lowered his window to speak at the intercom before the gates opened. He drives the car inside and Momo watched in awe as they passed different gardenscapes designed with beautiful Greek inspired statues. 

The car stopped once again, this time in front of a spanish style mansion. At the car's left side is a big beautiful fountain. 

Momo gawked at the fountain and if not for Bomi's nudged, he would've started a staring contest with the fountain already. Bomi already opened the car door for him and he saw about 15 maids and 20 men in suits, bowing at them.

"Welcome home, Master Yoon," they said altogether. Momo looked at them in confusion so he tugged Bomi's sleeve, motioning him to lean.

"Where are we un- dad?" he murmured. The elder just chuckled at him before messing his hair.

"This is Maxwell Yoon Momo, my son..."

"Annyeong Young Master Momo," they all bowed.

"Eh? Young master?" Momo asked quizzically.

"Yes, because you're my son right? Welcome home Momo," Bomi said while smiling widely.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"Oh, you guys already arrived?" Chorong greeted the two. She kissed her husband's cheek before leaning down to hug Momo. "Hello my son..."

"Annyeong m-mom," the boy muttered shyly making Chorong chuckle at him. She understands that Momo is still adjusting to them.

"Where are the kids?" Bomi asked before sitting down at the sofa.

"In the kitchen. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter