VI. Mina's Birthday (Flashback Chapter)

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's POV

Since we got revealed to the world, we started to get famous and earn some fans. The bad part is, they are starting to flock every morning every time our chauffeurs bring each one of us to school. We appreciate their support but  they are starting to be a real pain in the . That's why we decided to just go together in just two vehicles to lessen the hassle of our own drivers. One limousine for us boys from our father and another one for our sisters. 

Regarding with Sehun, Irene and their crew, mom did her best to expulse all of them from the university. Serves them right. All of them kinda diagreed with the idea (except me, Nayeon and Tzuyu) but their original plan was to bankrupt their companies to teach them a lesson. So they have no choice but to let them do what our parents want, instead of making the situation more chaotic. But I would love it more if they actually did that instead. That bastards bullied us long enough.

Anyway, Momo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and I are inside our chauffeur today. Chaeyoung is busy with his phone while Tzuyu is wearing his earphones on with his eyes closed. Meanwhile, beside him is Momo who is furiously typing at his laptop. Maybe he is doing one of the tasks that Bomi-appa gave him about the company again.

Two months ago, we also started to take part in helping our parents companies. Momo and Chaeyoung worked with Bomi-appa in managing their conglomerates while Jihyo is more interested in managing their malls, hotels and casinos. Nayeon, although it looks like she doesn't take anything seriously, surprisingly wants to learn things from Naeun-omma. Meanwhile, Mina and Tzuyu are fond of vessels and cruise ships so they are with their father's shipping lines.

So with me, I am still at the process of trying to understand my father's profession. He actually wants me to follow his footsteps on being a doctor but I am still not sure if that will happen. I mean, come on! That doesn't suit my awesome demeanor. Being a doctor is such a serious job, only Momo or Tzuyu would be able to pull that seriously. When it comes to my sisters, both of them  were obviously not interested. So the two of them are sticking with omma as they want to manage the university instead. Sana even said that she would rather be a professor than to be a doctor. But Dahyun was really fond of the idea of being a dean of one of the campuses.

"By the way, Mina's debut is already a week from now right? Next Saturday?" I said, realizing the date already. 

As soon as they heard my question, the three's attention automatically shifted to me. Chaeyoung put his phone into his pocket, Tzuyu removed his earphones and Momo stopped typing at his keyboard. Hmmm....

"Yeah. Mom and Dad already planned an elegant party at the Park's Main Hotel. Chaebols, Politicians, Lawyers and such were invited again," Tzuyu grunted. I understand his irritation though. That means that we need to greet every powerful and influential person invited. That's the annoying part, not the celebration itself.

"It will look like another social gathering than Mina-noona's birthday party," I said which earned an agreement from two maknaes. I noticed that Momo started typing again, not saying any word. 

"Yah! Aren't you gonna say anything Yoon Momo? Pay attention it's your beloved's birthday" he sighed before closing his laptop to look at me.

"She's mad at me Jeong. She wants me to take break with my works to hangout with her but I declined a couple of times..."

I chuckled at him before shaking my head. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Myoui Mina, if you only knew why this poor boy is working his off.

"Ahhh, that's why she's asking Chaeyoung to go with her lately," Tzuyu said, realizing while his bestfriend and sister are hanging out together mostly.

"Yeah. I was supposed to do some works too but hyung offers to do it all. He told me to just accompany Mina-noona instead in going to the arcades," Chaeyoung reasoned out in which Momo nodded vigorously. Smart Yoon. Reaaaaal smart.

"Wait hyung, you can just accompany her instead loading more of Chaeyoung's work into yours," Tzuyu said which made me laugh, causing the two maknaes to look at me in confusion.

"Actually, Momo wants to buy Mina a birthday present but he doesn't want to ask some money from Bomi-appa and Chorong-omma. He wants to buy it with his own money. So in order to do that, he offered to Bomi-appa that he will just accept some money from him after getting a job done. You know, like a part time job. That's the reason why this rascal is working so hard," I playfully headlocked Momo while digging my fist into his head.

"Wow. You are really something hyung," Tzuyu spoke in awe. Chaeyoung has this blank face but when I look at him, he started to smile too. I didn't pay to much heed to it because Momo already let go of my grasp.

"Please, don't tell this to Mina yet. I am planning to surprise her with this actually," he shyly said while rubbing the back of his neck. All of us just nodded at him but something crossed my mind once again.

"When are you planning to confess t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter