XVI. Siblings

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AN: Legend]

English Spanish Japanese French Chinese

Third Person’s POV

“YOU DUMB! Why did you do that?” Jeongyeon shouted while sitting beside Tzuyu. They are inside the private ambulance which is on its way to the mansion.

“Y-you took a b-bullet once f-for me t-too,” the maknae replied weakly. Momo was muttering a lot of curses while trying to stop the bleeding. Tzuyu was shot at his lower left chest, making the others worry because there might be a chance that his left lung was damaged.

“! HYUNG, PLEASE DRIVE FASTER!” Momo shouted while still pressing down his jacket into the gunshot wound. “GODDDAMNIT, IT’S NOT STOPPING!”

“We’re already here!” Jinyoung shouted as they enter a familiar black gate, entering the mansion. Almost all of the staffs are there, waiting. The six are there too, anxiousness clearly written in their faces.

As soon as the back doors of the van opened, they were welcomed by Dongwook, JB, Jackson and Bambam. Tzuyu was quickly transferred into the stretcher. They were supposed to enter the mansion already but Sana suddenly approached them. She held Tzuyu’s hand while tears were streaming down her face.

“D-don’t cry. T-this is n-nothing,” he weakly said before wiping her tears with his other hand. He then nodded at Bambam, signaling him to bring him at the mansion’s infirmary.

“Excuse us, Miss Sana” the doctor said before pushing the stretcher inside, together with the others. Sana quickly hugged Dahyun as Nayeon pats her back to calm her down. Meanwhile, Mina was embraced by Jihyo as she herself was crying because of her brother.

“THIS IS ALL MY ING FAULT,” Momo grunted as he punched the nearest wall repeatedly. Anger and guilt consumed him, seeing the maknae’s condition. Outside, together with Momo were Jeongyeon, Jackson, JB and Dongwook. Jinyoung was probably at the base, doing what Momo and Jeongyeon’s command.

They can oversee the whole operation, as the infirmary was just made out of glass walls. Bambam was operating, with the help of Jennie, Ros and Elkie. Several tubes were connected to Tzuyu’s body, not to mention that there was also a device which monitors his vitals.

“No, it was mine. The bullet was supposed to hit me, not him,” Jeongyeon gritted between his teeth.

“Stop it, you two,” Dongwook intervened,putting a hand above Momo’s right shoulder. “It was no one’s fault. Jeongyeon, it was Tzuyu’s choice to protect you. I’m sure you and Momo would do the same if he was the one who’s in your position”

Jeongyeon was supposed to say something when the girls and Chaeyoung arrived. He didn’t fail to notice the tears at Nayeon’s face as she helps Dahyun in holding the still sobbing Sana. Jihyo looks absolutely worried and his surprise, even Chaeyoung too. He looks anxious while holding Mina with a lot of care.

“What happened?” Nayeon asked as she stood beside Jeongyeon. The latter just looked at her with a guilty expression. He didn’t answer her. Instead, he looked at Butler Lee.

“Inform me immediately when the operation already ends,” he told the butler before walking out.

“DAMN IT!” Momo shouted before messing his own hair. Without any word, he also left the place, almost catching up to Jeongyeon. A heavy sigh escaped from Dongwook’s lips, making the others look at him.

“Can I ask you guys a favor?” he asked, making the others look at him in question. “I need two persons to calm Duke Jeongyeon and Duke Momo down. Before they do dangerous and stupid things on their own. Since you guys are their friends or siblings …”

“Why us? You know that they are not that close to us anymore. They seem closer to you and their right hands…” Chaeyoung said which made the Jackson shake his head.

“No one can calm them down except Master Ryeowook, his daughter Misstress Jennie, and the Emperor himself. Rose can calm Jeongyeon too but she’s busy helping Bambam to operate…”

Jihyo felt Mina tugging her shirt which made her look at the girl. With Mina’s pleading stare, she already got the message. Meanwhile, Nayeon turned to Dahyun before speaking.

“Please go to Jeongyeon. I’ll take care of Sana, I promise”

The pale-skinned girl nodded her head as a reply.

“Duke Momo would either be at the shooting range or at the gym to blow off his steam. While Duke Jeongyeon would either be drinking at the mini-bar or smoking at the second floor’s veranda,” JB told them before the two girls started leaving.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Dahyun’s POV

Because the bar was also located at the ground floor, I decided to check first if oppa is there. Seeing his face earlier, I am sure that he’s blaming himself right now. I carefully walked towards the mini bar. In there, I saw him standing behind the counter near the bottles of brandy, wine and champagne. In front of him was the same whiskey that Uncle Leeteuk gave them. He took a shot before putting the glass down to pour another one.

“What are you doing here Dahyun?” His sudden question made me flinch a little. I was standing from his far left, so I thought he wouldn’t notice my presence at all.

“I’m here for a drink,” I answered, now directly facing him as I sat at one of the four bar stools. He suddenly turned around, facing the bottles which were neatly placed behind him.

“What do you want? You can name any drink. I learned how to mix from Minho, the den’s bartender”

“Any cocktail would be fine. I don’t want to get drunk this early,” He nodded as he grabbed the following bottles; a sparkling water, a green juice with a flavor that I don’t know, and two alcoholic drinks. Oppa closed the container before shaking it. As I watch him, a memory suddenly entered my mind making me chuckle.

“What are you chuckling at?” he asked, his right brow raising at me, as he started to pour the contents into the cocktail glass that he got underneath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter