XIII. Weakness

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

Why did I even order that drink? It is just one glass but I already feel so ty. Lying on the queen sized bed, I started to massage my head in hopes of my headache to disappear.

Feeling the need to wash my face, I put a blue robe above my night gown before going out to search for the bathroom. The maids already informed us about the stil dysfunctional bathrooms inside our rooms. I looked at my left and saw Jeongyeon-oppa and unnie at the balcony, hugging with their backs facing me. They really missed each other, better not to disturb them.

Feeling the throbbing at the back of my head, I decided to walk at the opposite way. I ended up at the stairs where we went before. I looked around the vicinity, silently praying that someone was out there so I can ask the directions towards the bathroom. Unfortunately, I never found one. So I just decided to go at the other side of the mansion.

There are different doors at this side, some are even colored with black. I kept on strolling at the hallway but a sudden view put me on halt. I turned to my body to the right and found out that the tinted glass room with a sliding glass door was actually a gym.

What put me in awe are not gym equipments but the guy inside, which is obviously Momo. His  back facing me while furiously punching and kicking the huge black punching bag in front of him.

I was a bit anxious when I pushed the button to open door. Of course, I badly want to converse with him but lately - everytime we meet -  we never parted in a nice way. 

When I entered and the door closed, he didn't turn around and just kept on attacking his target. I thought that he just didn't want to acknowledge my presence but when I observed him, that's when I found out that through his back he has his earphones on. It was connected at his phone that was strapped at his upper arm. 

After some patterns of punches, kicks, kneeing and elbows, he stopped to catch his breath. The back of his neck was also drenched in sweat, just like the back of his gray sleeveless shirt.

I gasped when he removed his top, unintentionally catching his attention. Momo turned around and his face clearly showed shock. I looked everywhere to avert his eyes and unfortunately, my eyes landed at his muscular chest and abs. Feeling flustered all of a sudden, I immediately forced my gaze towards the blur tiles under his bare feet.

Admit it Mina, you loved the view...
Christ! Even my brain is not functioning well because of that drink!

He started to approach me slowly. Every step he take, I back away. When I felt the coldness of the glass wall behind me, that's when I realized the situation. God, he got me cornered.

"Look at me," he whispered as he lifted my chin, forcing me to look at his void eyes and body. 

With this proximity, I can clearly see the black ink etched near his collar bone. I tried to stop myself from looking any further, but I found myself staring back at the red dragon tattoo at the left side of his abs. I can feel my face heat up, so I brought my eyes back to his face.

"Like what you see, Mina-ssi?" Momo smirked which made me feel hotter (if that's still possible). I shake my head as I try to walk away, only to find myself being pinned to the wall. His left hand was gripping both of my wrists above my head. I looked at him and I noticed that he is now smirking towards outside,not towards me.

Feeling curious of who was outside, I attempted to turn my head. Before I can even do that, Momo already crashed his lips toward mine. I can imagine my eyes widening in shock but when he started to forcefully part my lips and plunge his tongue inside, I can't help but close my eyes and let my sanity crumble down.

 

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Chaeyoung's POV

 

"You look pitiful like that," turning my head to the left, I saw Dahyun - in her pink pajamas- approaching me with a can of beer on her hand.

"I don't need your pity, Dahyun-ssi," I spat before bringing my attention back at the door in front of me.

We are currently at the hallway, with me standing outside Mina-noona's room. I entered her room a while ago to check her condition, only to find out that she's not inside. I realized that maybe she was searching for the restroom, so I decided to just wait for her here. 

"Wow, formality. Anyway, I know. I'm just telling you that you look like a lovesick puppy waiting for his master to come home..." I glared at her while she stood in front of me, her back leaning at Mina-noona's door.

"Shut the up," I grunted, standing up to steal the can and take a sip too. Yeah, I need this too.

"You were my best friend but I still don't understand why. Why did you do that, and why are you still hoping for her love after all this time," Dahyun seriously said as she starts to comb her violet locks. I take a deep breath, trying to find the right words to say.

"I already went this far for her. I can't give up now," I replied before gulping a large amount of liquid from the can. Yes, I just failed to voice out my inner thoughts. She chuckled darkly which made me knit my brows. "What's funny?"

"You. You look pathetic, loving and fighting for the person who can't even love you back," she answered which made me throw the empty can at the floor to lounge at her and grip her shoulders tightly. 

"Shut the up!" I growled and I saw Dahyun flinch a little but after that, she threw me an annoying, mocking smile. She touched both of my upper arms but after that, her hands started to glide lazily towards my wrists as she held them.

"You know why she can't love you back?" She asked as her hold on my wrists tighten before prying them away from her body. She started to run her forefinger at my chin so I moved my head to avoid her touch.

"It is no fun telling you. What if you go to the other side of the mansion and find out the answer with your own eyes, Changieee?" She kissed my cheek and winked before walking towards her sister's room. That left me dumbfounded, blinking rapidly for some seconds. When her words finally registered to me, I messed my hair as I rushed to the west side of the mansion.

After p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter