XII. Night at the Mansion

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

Just like what Jackson said, a black limousine was parked outside the club and was obviously waiting for them. The girls thought the the three will join the ride but much to their dismay, they rode their motorcycles instead.

The ride was somewhat quiet, opposite of what Mina expected it to be. She kinda expect them to diss her or say something harsh but Nayeon, Sana and Dahyun were just playing with their own phones, with Sana constantly answering calls time to time from his 'boy friends.'

Shrugging the thought, she just close her eyes and leaned her head to Jihyo's shoulder as she starts to feel the effect of the alcohol she drank earlier. Mina wasn't really fond of alcohols and she doesn't know what made her order the drink. And now, she regrets it.

Stopping in front of a gigantic black gate, they heard the driver say something to the speaker before it opens. Entering the mansion, they never failed to notice the majestic waterfall at the garden due to the bright white lights that illuminates it.

When the limousine stopped, they started to get out one by one. Maids and staffs immediately bowed to them before greeting.

"Welcome, young masters and young mistresses," all the maids and staffs.

Juat then, they heard the roaring of motorcycles which made them look at the direction where it came from. There they saw the three black motorcycles, with their riders turning the engines off. As if on cue, they removed their helmets on sync before walking towards them.

"Dukes," the man who's about in his 50's, who they guess is the butler, said with a smile.

"Long time no see, Butler Lee! The emperor sent you here I guess?"  Jeongyeon greeted him as he patted the elder's shoulder.

"It is an offer which I cannot refuse. Especially it involves seeing you three again," the butler replied which made the three smile back. The elder immediately faced the six others who were obviously standing in an awkward state.

"Come on, let's get inside. I will let you meet the other staffs and tour you inside," he told them. Momo noticed how Mina is clutching Jihyo's arm tightly, with her eyes half-closing. He was supposed to approach her bit decided not too.

The six made their way inside with Jeongyeon, Momo and Tzuyu following them. Their jaws almost dropped on how beautiful the mansion's interior is. They are in the living room and a big and bright chandelier attached to the hight white ceiling already caught their attention.

The main lounge has the classical structure mixed with a touch of modern design. It gives of a luxurious vibe but a cozy feeling. It was like one of those majestic castles, with a wide staircase leading them to a platform before the second floor. At the wall, there was a huge portrait of a black dragon in between of two long glass windows. There are two staircases from the platform too, one going to the east side while the other on the west side.

"Hello, I am Lee Dongwook. I am the mansion's butler," the elder man greeted and bowed to them. "Just call me Butler Lee or Mr. Lee if you want..." the six nodded at him and Jihyo took this as a cue to introduce herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Jihyo imnida," she bowed after with that the other five also started introducing themselves. 

"Jung Nayeon imnida," Nayeon smiled at the elder.

"Hello I'm Oh Sana," the girl waved with enthusiasm which made the elder chuckle.

"Oh Dahyun imnida," the pale-skinned girl introduced.

"Yoon Chaeyoung," Chaeyoung's voice came rather cold but the butler just shrugged it off since Mina started to speak already.

"Jung Mina imnida. Please take care of us," her voice came out tired and weak but she still managed to bow at the elder. And of course, the raccoon didn't fail to notice this.

"They had a long day. Let's do the touring and introduction of other staffs tomorrow," Momo said at the elder before turning to the maids. "Bring them to their respective rooms, Ms. Seo and Ms. Kwon.."

The two maids obeyed, bowing at Momo before guiding the six to the east side of the second floor. As they left, Dongwook raised his eyebrow towards the three.

"So that's your siblings?" 

"By the papers? Yes. By blood? only Tzuyu," Jeongyeon shrugged. "Is the basement available already?"

"Yes, complete with the weapons you need"

"Let's go, check it out," Tzuyu said and the older two agreed instantly.

"You should rest. Have a a good night Butler Lee," Jeongyeon told him before walking towards the basement with the two.

"Interesting," Dongwook muttered, watching them disappear before going into his room.

 

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Sana's POV

 

"You're lucky you're my sister," I huffed in annoyance watching the anoring figure of my sister beside me. A while ago, Dahyun barged inside my room in her pajamas and a white pillow.

Before I can even ask her what is she doing in my room, she already dived beside me while muttering 'I can't sleep.' Even though I was annoyed, I let her do what she wants. To be honest, in this situation, I think sleep will not come easily for me too.

Deciding to have a drink to sleep, I wore my robe to cover my lingerie before going downstairs. Of course, I sleep in them because thy are are more comfortable than pajamas. The kitchen was easy to find because it was just near the dining room beside the living room. I opened the fridge and saw some beers inside. I decide to settle for a can of Heineken, opening it before plunging the contents down my throat.

I suddenly thought of everything that happened. We were kidnapped, got involved in this gang thingy and now our brothers- gangster brothers- need to protect us. It was like a plot for a movie or drama, but the difference is there is no happy ending. After this, we would never have a chance to talk or be with them again.

"Can't sleep?" a familiar cool voice from behind stopped my train of thoughts, making me look at it's owner.

That voice, is something that I know I will never forget. The voice that I missed for almost three years in my life. And it feels surreal, with him leaning his back on the kitchen's doorframe while looking at me. He is wearing a simple gray sleeveless short with black shorts.

I nodded at him, more of asking him to come near me than answering his question.  I thought he will say something but he just walked in front of me, with the same white cigarette on his mouth.

"Tzuyu, why do you smoke?" I suddenly blurted and he seems surprised at my sudden question. Nonetheless, he answered at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter