XVI. Jerk

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV

When Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Jackson went to the personal infirmary, the tension was already gone. Sana already stopped crying, Nayeon isn’t tearing up anymore while Mina was back to her composed demeanor. Momo was in front of the operating room’s door, obviously waiting for Jeongyeon before entering.

Upon entering, the girls and Bambam were not in their scrub suits anymore. Tzuyu was sitting on the bed, half- with bandages rolled up at his chest. He was listening to Bambam, who’s beside him, together with Jennie which is busy in fixing his dextrose. On the other hand, Rosé and Elkie were both washing the surgical tools on the other side of the room.

“Luckily, the bullet didn’t hit your lung. But the wound was deep. So, you might need to rest for two days before you do normal activities. Don’t do heavy ones, not until you are fully healed already,” Bambam explained as Tzuyu pay attention to him.

“Listen carefully to Doctor Bambam kiddo,” Jeongyeon playfully said which caught the attention of the five. Rosé and Elkie just waved at them through the glass while Bambam bowed. Tzuyu glared at the eldest while Jennie chuckled at them.

“Shut up. A bullet just penetrated my oh-so-hot body so spare me from your ing annoying antics,” Tzuyu spat, making the four of them laugh.

“Jinyoung was keeping the three imprisoned. Get well soon so we can punish them already for doing this to you,” Momo told him, smiling as he patted the youngest shoulder, which earned him a nod from the latter. Just then, Rosé and Elkie started to walk towards him which made him smile softly at the two girls.

“I know both of you have classes today but you went here to help hyung. Thank you so much.”

“You devil. We are already used to this but next time, minimize the damage you guys will take. Minor injuries were enough. By the way-,” Elkie complained as she peeked at her wristwatch. “-I need to go now Tzu. The professor for my class this afternoon is my uncle. Mom will kill me if she finds out that I’m absent”

“Oh. Uncle Wu. Come on I’ll get you guys to-“

“No need Jeong,” Rosé interjected as she patted with Jeongyeon’s arm. “My driver brought us here together. She can just go back to the university with me...”

“Guard him well oppas. You know hot stubborn he can be,” Elkie said that earned a scowl from Tzuyu. Then, she poked Tzuyu’s left shoulder with her right hand. “And you mister oh-so-stubborn, you need to-“she was cut off with Tzuyu pulling her down so he could kiss her.

Rosé was supposed to pull the younger girl but Tzuyu hardened his eyes at Jeongyeon, pointing at her with his eyes. The eldest, getting the message, smirked.

“Yah! We need to go you little ras-“ Rosé was cut off when Jeongyeon suddenly pulled her by the arm to kiss her. Bambam, Momo and Jennie can just shake their heads as this is already a familiar scene to them.

“Goddamn it… Get a room!” Momo’s tone made the girls pull away, both faced were flushed as they try to regulate their breathing.

“That was a sign of gratitude,” the two dukes spoke in chorus that sounded a bit defensive.

“Yeah yeah. Just have later. Off you go es,” Jennie sassily remarked, pushing the other fatale members.

“No, that’s what you and Momo-oppa will do for later unnie,” Rosé said which made their leader glare at her.

“Rosé Park Chaeyoung…”

Bambam’s fake cough interrupted them as he politely opened the door. “I’ll go with you up to the main door mistresses”

“Sure. But hey, we will come back at night to check that Yoda,” Elkie teased Tzuyu which made him click his tongue in annoyance. “Tell the maids to clean two guestrooms as we might stay here a little while for your recovery. We will tell our drivers to bring our things later…”

 As the three of them made their way out, Tzuyu’s eyes followed them. He noticed that only Jackson and JB were left, none of their siblings are present anymore.

A tired sigh from Jennie’slips made Momo look at her. Gazing at the girl, he noticed that she was probably exhausted, judging by how she’s craning her neck from left to right repeatedly. Carefully, he brought his hand up to the back of her neck, applying a little pressure at his finger to massage it.

“You should rest at my room Nini. Ask the maids so they can tell you where it is,” Momo gently said, causing Jennie to smile warmly at him.

“Thanks babe,” she said, pecking the leader on the lips before walking away from them.

“You know, they were all worried for you. Your sisters and Sana were all crying and they didn’t leave until they were sure that you were out of danger,” the eldest told Tzuyu. He can’t help but smile, knowing that his sisters still care for him a lot. Especially Sana.

“Hmmm. I know that Sana-noona cried a lot. But my sisters? They must be pretty shocked…”

“Of course. We are already used to this but hey, it was the first time that you got a serious damage like this…” Tzuyu yawned after exactly after Momo’s sentence.

“Looks like the medicine and anesthesia are already taking its toll on you. We can just talk later okay? You need to rest first,” Jeongyeon tapped his shoulder as Momo helped the youngest to lie down.

“You guys should rest too. I know both of you were tired,” he replied, before pulling the blanket and closing his eyes. Jeongyeon and Momo were supposed to walk away already but Tzuyu spoke again.

“Hyungs, don’t blame yourselves. This is nothing, compare to how you guys protected me before…”

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Sana’s POV

“Miss Nayeon, Miss Sana and Miss Mina, is there something wrong with the food?” My name being mentioned by Butler Lee made me fly out of my stupor. Looking down on my plate, I noticed that I was just playing with the beef steak without thinking.

“No Mr. Lee,” the three of us replied at the same time. Sighing, I grabbed the glass of orange juice beside my plate to take a sip. We six are currently having our lunch now. I am seating in the middle of unnie and Dahyun, with Mina in front of me. Meanwhile, Jihyo was facing towards unnie on my left while Chaeyoung is facing Dahyun on my right. Butler Lee was standing at our right side, just behind the chair where usually the head of the family sits.

“Rosé, Elkie and Jennie, why are they ‘so close’ to our brothers?” unnie suddenly asked, speaking the question that was running on my mind since I saw what happened inside the infirmary. All that kissing and such.

“Deathly Dragon has a group which is exclusive for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter