XVII. Uninvited Guests

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AN: Legend]

English  Spanish  Japanese   French  Chinese

Nayeon’s POV

IT HAS BEEN FOUR ING DAYS since Tzuyu was shot and operated on and three freaking nights since Jennie, Elkie and Rosé started staying the mansion. Thank God that Tzuyu’s wound was already closed, so that they can leave already. They are fun to be with and we went along a couple of times but something just makes me feel uncomfortable with the idea of them staying here with us.

We were supposed to go to school these past three days but with their schedules with us were not fixed by the university yet. Besides, even if it was fixed earlier, we would still be absent for these days because Tzuyu was unwell. And without him, some of us would be unprotected at different times. And today was the day that Bambam-oppa confirmed himself, that Tzuyu was free to go with us to guard us.

I just finished my morning ritual and now wearing a blue high waist short paired with a black crop top stating “GOOD girls GO to HEAVEN but BAD girls TASTE like HEAVEN,” together with my black pumps. After checking myself at the long mirror one last time, I marched down the hall to get some breakfast. For sure the others were already there as I am the slowest one when it comes to showering and dressing up.

I was in front of Rosé’s temporary room when its door suddenly opened. It was Jeongyeon, only with a towel on his shoulder and still ped ripped jeans. The garter of his Calvin Klein boxer was still visible. His hair was wet, probably because he just came out of shower. His body is full of scars, especially at his arms and legs but it makes him look more manly and strong together with his tattoos, muscles and especially, abs. ABS. THAT SIX PACK ING ABS. DAYUM HOT!!!

“Take a picture. It would last longer Nayeonnie,” his arrogant voice made me shake my head to glare at him.

“Conceited much?” I rolled my eyes at him. Why is he coming out of Rosé’s room though? “You have your own room. Do you really have to take a shower there?”

“I spent the night inside and Rosé already left before I woke up,” he answered while drying his hair with his left hand. Damn, he looks like a model shooting a commercial. “I decided to just take a shower here since I have clothes inside…”

“You have your clothes inside her room?!” I half-shouted as his eyes almost turned into slits in a pleased manner.

“Don’t panic now baby. A maid probably delivered it by her order...” His reply made a relieved sigh escape from my lips. Waiiit. WHAT THE ? DID HE JUST CALL ME BABY?

“Why are you calling me baby? Just because your girlfriend wasn’t around, that doesn’t mean that you can just throw out random endearments at other girls,” I snarled, annoyed at his antics.

Truthfully speaking, I’m not sure how much he changed because I don’t know what the three of them went through. I don’t know if I would take his endearment a flirtatious move, or just a normal teasing from him.

“Woah, wait. Waaaait a second! Me? Who told you that I have a girlfriend? I never had one,” he frowned in confusion. What the? Is he playing with me right now?

“Are you kidding me right now Joffrey Oh Jeongyeon? So what is Rosé?” He was dazed for about seven seconds when suddenly, he laughed out loud and I can just gape in disbelief.

“So this is why you were avoiding me these days,” he chuckled. “Listen. Rosé isn’t my girlfriend. She’s someone who I am friends-“

“Friends don’t that. So that means you can make out with me too?” OH ! EARTH PLEASE SWALLOW ME NOW. I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD. OH GOD! JUST WHY? “Forget what I said!”

“What did you just say, Nazneen? Are you pertaining: ‘You say we’re just friends, but friends don’t know the way you taste?’” he sang the last part, biting his lips before smirking which made blush even more (if that’s still possible.)

“!” I cursed angrily and was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed me in the arm before pinning me to the wall with his body. His right palm was placed at the wall while his left elbow was leaning on the other side, completely isolating me.

“I’ll gladly kiss you anywhere, anytime Nayeon,” Jeongyeon whispered, with his left forefinger lifting my chin up so I can meet his gaze. I saw amusement dancing in his black orbs as another smirk made its way to his lips.

“ you,” I said and was about to push him but my heart stopped when he suddenly caressed my lower lip with his left thumb. Damn why is he so…

“Be careful what you wish for. Because I…” his low voice sent shivers down my spine. Oh god help me, I think my knees will give up anytime soon. “Will let you do that to me whenever, wherever you want baby...” Jeongyeon gazed at my shirt, before leaning down to whisper at my right ear.

“Let’s see if you really taste like heaven,” he bit my earlobe, suddenly feeling weird with my stomach. I was about to kick him to set me free but in a blink, his mouth is on mine, kissing me wildly. To my horror, I found myself kissing him back with the same intensity.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Jihyo’s POV

“What’s taking her so long?” I murmur as I take a look at the time on my watch. It was already 8 am and our class starts at 8:30. The five of us are already finished with our breakfast, and she’s still not here. Damn, Namjoo-omma will kill me if I would be late at the board meeting later.

“Good morning Momo, Tzuyu,” I heard Mr. Lee suddenly greeted. Lifting my head, I saw oppa and Tzuyu entering the dining room. Oppa is wearing a blue chequered polo, with the two upper buttons being left open; a black denim shorts that extends to his knee and a pair of topsider.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was wearing simple gray polo shirt, with ripped jeans and a pair of Jordan. Both of them looked presentable with their hair being tied and all of their piercings at their face being removed, except for those which are in their ears. Each has a pair of sunglasses on.

I diverted my attention when I heard Sana’s ‘not-so-little’ squeal. When I look at her, I saw her gawking at Tzuyu. Also catching Mina staring at oppa, I faked a cough which made her bite her lips. She brought her eyes back at her phone but I can still see her cheeks turning pink.

“Hello uncle. Are we good to go now?” Tzuyu asked Butler Lee. After noticing that we are kind of incomplete, his eyebrows creased before turning to look at me. “Where’s noona and Jeongyeon-hyung?” Oh? Yes! Why Jeongyeon-oppa wasn’t with them?

“I also don’t know. We already finished our breakfast and we are waiting for about 15 minutes already,” I replied, taking advantage that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter