XV. Unexpected Attack (Part II)

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Third Person's POV

Waves of smoke suddenly engulfed the whole room, not giving them a chance to see the speaker. The smoke filled their noses, causing them to cough and tear up and before they can even recover, they heard numerous gunshots. 

When their vision was cleared, Seunghoon, Seungyoon, Jinwoo and Mino were welcomed by the sight of their guys grouching in pain. The only ones left were the four of them, the eight Strays but now with an additional of three men-wearing a black mask each- standing in front of the beaten-up boys as if protecting them.

"You got that wrong bastard. We consider each and every one of the Dragons as our family," even though he's wearing a mask, Jeongyeon's voice resonated through the place.

"As long as they are loyal towards us, we would always protect each other. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us," Momo removed his mask the same time as the other two. Shock was evident from the four's eyes because they didn't expect the Dukes to come themselves.

"Fatale are waiting outside together with some of our men. Get your wounds treated," Tzuyu said as he starts to remove his jacket. 

"No, we will not leave-"

"Stray Kids, that's an order," the oldest interjected Felix, turning his head to show the younger boy a small smile. "Aren't you insulting us if you think that these weaklings will be able to defeat us?" he joked, ruffling his green hair boringly while turning his attention back at the four who just snickered at him.

With heavy hearts, the eight of them bowed towards the backs of the three. With some of them limping, they managed to leave the place. The four attempted to bring out their guns but Jeongyeon, Momo and Tzuyu are much quicker, like they already expected that move. All of them are already pointing their guns towards the four before they can even fish out their guns. Jeongyeon pointed his gun at Jinwoo, Tzuyu did the same to Mino while Momo aimed for Seunghoon and Seungyoon at the same time with his two Magnums.

"If I were you, I would not do that. You saw how quick we took down your men in just a blink of eye," Tzuyu smirked at them. "Now, be good dogs and kick your guns to our directions..."

"Tsss, no way in hell!" Mino shouted and because of that, a bullet went through his right arm and amother at his left thigh. His friends look at Tzuyu, thinking that the youngest Duke was the one who fired the gun. But he is not, as he is currently taking advantage of Mino's injuries to steal his gun.

"Nice one NCT!" Jeongyeon shouted. That earned a chorused "at your service" from the best snipers, Taeyong and Ten.

"Did I forget to tell you? You have no choice with eighteen snipers watching us right now," Momo said. "These guns-," he threw the two silver pistols behind him "-are just for show..."

"Do it. Unless you want to see Mino's brains by his own gun?" Tzuyu said as he pointed the black pistol towards Mino's forehead. The three went silent, having a silent debate through their eyes.

"Hey! We are taking too much time! Do you know that in 25 minutes, this place would blow up?" Jeongyeon pointed at Tzuyu's jacket with his free hand. The four widened their eyes when they noticed that there's a bomb, a screen with red light indicating a couple of numbers within the black leather.

The three looked at each other in horror. They kicked their guns in panic and Momo took them away by throwing the three guns away too. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu also did the same.

"P-please spare u-us Dukes!" Seungyoon pleaded as he buried his forehead at the floor. The other three mimicked his action, even Mino who was groaning because of his wounded thigh and arm. Momo chuckled darkly, followed by a mocking laugh from his two friends.

"Answer me first. How did you know this place? And how come you came at a perfect time where only nine of them were present here?" Tzuyu asked them.

"B-bangtan told u-us. S-someone from t-the dragons a-act as t-their spy..." Seunghoon answered, making Momo frown.

"Give me the ing name..." Jeongyeon said, his eyes now turning a shade darker.

"Kim Mingyu," Seunghoon said. Momo sighed, Mingyu is just like Daniel. A great one, but now a traitor.

"Since you answered me, I'll give you guys a chance. I heard you guys are good in fighting. How about we play? If you defeat the three of us in a fair hand to hand combat, we will let you go. If not, your bodies will explode together with this place..." Momo combed his hair.

"H-how can w-we be s-sure that y-your marksmen w-wouldn't shoot us if we w-win?" Jinwoo asked, lefting his head a little. Jeongyeon tapped his shoulder twice before talking.

"NCT, leave our ten" he spoke though the airpiece. After a minute, he spoke again.

"They're gone. We'll fight, fair and square with no weapons. If you want to assure that, why don't you stand up and punch me?" Jinwoo hesitated a little, because the smile of the green-haired boy almost gave him some creeps. However, he still landed an uppercut at Jeongyeon's face.

The other three expected that a gunshot but nothing came. It means that the snipers already left, just like what they said. This gave Jinwoo, Seungyoon and Seunghoon to stand up in a fighting stance.

"Christ! You really punched me hard. Why my face? I woul prefer it if it was my stomach though," Jeongyeon spitted the blood from his lips before laughing.

"You guys are dumb. For giving them a chance to beat you up," Mino coughed which made Tzuyu raised his eyebrow at him. 

"Are we?" he said, stepping at the bloodied guy before lunging himself towards Seungyoon.

Jeongyeon already kicked Jinwoo's wais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter