IX. Here Comes the Trouble

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

"Seriously? Next time if you will call me , can you at least make sure that I won't hear it?" He complained making me scoff.

Xi Luhan is the son of Xi Longfei, who was once our ally in Mainland, China. But after sometime, he betrayed us by embezzling the gang's money. Almost a year ago, we were tasked to wipe out his little triad in there as a revenge on what he did. His business went down and because of embarrassment, I heard he committed suicide. No wonder his beloved only son followed us on the way to Korea.

"What the do you want?" I asked, losing my patience for talking with someone like him.

"Nothing, I just want to play a little game with the notorious Dukes..." 

"Sorry, but I'm not interes-"

"PLEASE HELP!!!" ! I'm sure it was Sana-noona's voice. I also heard some voices which I am sure is from the other girls.

"Got your attention now? Hahaha... Be here within 10 minutes. No men, no weapons, just the three of you. I will text you the location. Follow my instructions dukes, or else... " I heard a gunshot before the line went dead.

" it!" I shouted, throwing my phone towards the sofa.

"What did he say Tzu? You look like you're ready to kill someone!" Jeong-hyung asked me which made me angrily breathe in.

"They got them. Sana-noona and the others..."
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"Wow, you are still punctual as always," Luhan commented as soon as we entered the old warehouse. He was seated at a table, smoking a cigarette and near him are Nayeon-noona, Sana-noona, Mina-noona and Dahyun. I can just clench my jaw in anger seeing them being tied and blindfolded with cloths on their mouths. They also have some bruises visible on their wrists and cheeks which made me clench my fist in rage.

Just then, some of his men came near us. I looked at the back of their hands and saw the Bangtan tattoo on them. So Luhan is their new dog now huh? Too bad he won't be for long.

We looked at each other before putting our hand above our ears so they would be able to ensure that we didn't bring any weapons with us.

"They're clean sir," one of them assured and Luhan just nodded at him before standing from his chair. 

"You came earlier than the expected time. No weapons too," he walked towards the girls to remove each of their blindfolds. As soon as they saw us, they all started whimper with tears on their eyes. Curse you Xi ing Luhan!

"Why do they have bruises, Xi?" Momo-hyung darkly asked with his eyes piercing towards the grinning idiot.

"Well, my men said they were kinda disobedient. So they need to grip them tighter and slap them a couple of times. Don't worry though, I managed to stop them in enjoying their body!" He mocked before running his finger on Sana-noona's face, she avoided her head but that didn't stop me from scowling at him.

"Don't. You. Dare. ing. Touch. Her," Emphasizing each word through gritted teeth, I was supposed to charge at him but his men suddenly blocked me. Some of them even brought their pocket knives out.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Can't you see that you are at disadvantage at this situation?" he shakes his head before going back to his table.

Glowering at him, I managed to pull the knife to point it towards my chest. The man who was holding it seemed to be surprised but , I don't give a damn.

"If you want to kill me, kill me now," that earned a couple of muffled protest from the girls. "But if you manage to touch and hurt them again, I swear I will kill you with my bare hands"

"Let's see if you would be able to do that. Go, attack them. The one who would be able to knock them down would have an additional," Luhan simpers, waving his hand while his men starts to form in a fighting stance.

"There are 15 of them, excluding that bastard," Jeong-hyung whispered. We removed our leather jackets at the same time, leaving only our white sleeveless shirts on.

"Five each. Let's go!" Momo-hyung said before we started to attack on our own. Five men quickly surrounded me, two of them were holding a knife each. I decided to attack the nearest one in order to attain the weapon. He was not expecting me to attack him which caught him off guard.

I twisted his arm which is gripping the knife before kneeing his stomach three times. I guided the pocket knife towards his chest, stabbing it a couple of times through his heart before letting him fall to the ground.

Looking around, I saw that Momo-hyung is already holding two knives with only two people remaining at his side. Well, that is our leader. On the other hand, Jeong-hyung just stood up after removing a knife from a man's neck.

The other man with a knife tried to attack me. Although he is a little bulky, his were fast and powerful. Observing that the only unprotected spot was at the side of his neck, I have no choice but to stab him there. I can feel his blood sprinkle at my face and clothes but I stab him a couple of times before letting him go.

I saw the remaining three looking at me with fear already. I smirked at them, wiping the blood on my forehead before motioning them to come to me.

Kicking the waist of the first one who approached me, I hit both of his legs to make sure that he won't be able to walk anymore. Too bad, someone managed to punch me at the face three times making me step back a little. I wiped my lips because of the metallic taste before furiously striking him at his chest, cutting it open down to his stomach.

After boring a hole the last man's head, a gun firing made me stand up to look around me. I noticed that Momo-hyung and Jeong-hyung were also stained with blood at their faces, shirts, arms and hands. 

Staring at the front, I found Luhan who has his gun pointed at the roof. He looks so mad, realizing that all of his men were either dead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter