X. Aftermath

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

"Are you guys sure that you are feeling better already?" Bomi worriedly looked at Nayeon, Sana, Mina and Dahyun. All of them are sitting above their beds with each blankets draped over their shoulders.

After being brought to the emergency room, Hayoung wasted no time in calling his wife and friends to inform them about what happened to the girls. After hearing the news, all of them rushed their way to the hospital, including Jihyo and Chaeyoung. Since they only have a few bruises, Hayoung decided to just let the four of them stay together at one of the biggest VIP room together.

When the girl's didn't come home and answered the calls, they already got a bad feeling that something bad happened. They reported it to the police and having no lead, they didn't have a choice but to wait and also order some of their men to find the girls. 

Turns out, they didn't need to because the girls were actually brought into them safely. But now, they were not talking to much which worried the six of them, even Doctor Oh.

"Yes. We are just in a state of shock because of what we saw," Dahyun answered while forcing a smile.

"You know, we had a talk with Officer Ok before. He told us that when they arrived, all the guys were already dead or unconscious. That means someone came already to save you. Do you know them?" Namjoo asked which made the three look at each other. Yeah, just three. Mina's brain is already flying somewhere so she didn't caught her own father's question.

"It was Jeongyeon, Momo and Tzuyu..." Nayeon said before biting her lip. Although the answer was barely a whisper, hearing Momo's name being mentioned made Mina's mind come back to reality.

"That's rubbish we're talking about!" Chaeyoung exclaimed which earned a glare from the eldest.

"So our brothers are now rubbish huh? If you don't believe her then go! You are free to ask your beloved Mina" Sana snickered before drinking the glass of water she is holding. Mina suddenly felt a lump in , making her gulp before nodding.

"The leader called them names. Tzuyu's the Duke of Violence, Jeongyeon-oppa's the Duke of Torture and Momo's the Duke of Death..." 

"They are telling the truth," Chorong spoke up which made Chaeyoung raise his left eyebrow at his mom.

"How did you say so mom?"

"When we came to have a talk with them, their men called them Dukes. I think that is their tittle at Leeteuk's gang," Eunji quickly answered.

Just then, two knocks were heard at their room door. When the door opened, it revealed Officer Ok together with two more policemen.

"Hello everyone. I am Officer Ok Taecyeon and these two beside me are Chansung and Junsu," he introduced as he showed them his badge. "We are here to tell you that We already had a talk with your parents and we agreed that we will not accept any interview from the media regarding this incident..."

"You have our thanks officer," Naeun politely bowed at him which made the officer rub his neck in embarrassment.

"Don't mention it. That's the least we could do. After all, we are technically not the one who saved them..." He smiled before looking at the girls. "Which reminds me why I am here. Do you know the guys who beat them up pretty bad? The leader was dead on the spot, six were dead in arrival while the remaining were all critical,"

Silence engulfed the whole room for about 10 seconds. The girls shifted uncomfortably at their beds while their parents exchanged worried glances towards each other. By the time Hayoung was supposed to speak, Mina quickly answered.

"They are wearing masks so we didn't have the chance to see what they really look like..."

"Oh? Is that so?" Taecyeon nodded at her before looking at the two others. 

"If that's the case, I have no questions anymore. I should take my leave so you can take your leave. For now, some of my men will guard outside for your safety. I advised your parents to hire some bodyguards for you, considering that your safety is not really secured. Thank you..." He left and Junsu offered them a warm smile before closing the door.

"Nice job, Mina," Sana smirked at the latter before lying down at her bed to sleep.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Jeongyeon's POV

"I'm sorry uncle but are you bullting me right now?" Tzuyu asked and I almost dropped Kim Myungsoo's head that I am holding because of what I heard. 

We decided to just rest for today because the fight yesterday was really tiring. As a way of celebration, I started to throw Myungsoo's head up before catching it repeatedly. My men did a really good job in decapitating his head. Our men also reported that the girls are doing well already. They were expected to be out of the hospital by this evening.

Everything was going well but too bad, my celebration was cut off with uncle's news.

"You guys are the only ones who can do it. You told me yourselves that those girls are already in great danger because of Xi and that pretty guy you're holding," the old man brought a cigarette between his lips. "Bangtan, like us, is also powerful. If it happens that your parents will hire professional bodyguards, they can kidnap that person's family in return to have the girls in their grasps..."

"Besides, would you trust a total stranger for their safety when in the first place, it was your fault why they were in danger?" he lit up his cigarette then started puffing some smoke. I hate it when this man makes sense.

"You know why we can't. Yes, we can try to get along with the girls but you know the issue between the love triangle. We can control our anger around Chaeyoung but Momo's a different story," I tried reasoning out, pointing the dispute between Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Of course you can. Seeing how you clung with my sister," Tzuyu gibed at me which made me glare at him.
"Says the one who carried my sister in a bridal style," I retorted back

Well let me explain the situation. Our beloved parents called this old man a while ago to ask a favor. That is to live in one of the mansions of the emperor together with our siblings and to also study in KN University in order to guard them. Yes, we will te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter