II. Parents Gone Wrong

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Third Person's POV

The sudden ringing of the phone made Momo groan. With his eyes still closed, he managed to search for his phone above the bedside table to answer the call.

"You better have a good reason for disturbing my sleep, dickhead," he grunted.

Jeongyeon is the only one who dares to interrupt Momo's sleep without getting hurt. Of course Tzuyu and the Emperor can too but they don't bother Momo the way Jeongyeon does.

"Hahaha. Sorry for interrupting your peaceful sleeping time. But, the old man called for us at his office. He said it's something important," Jeongyeon replied making Momo open his eyes. He looked at the clock at the wall, only to find out that it is just five freaking am in the morning.

"Damn. Too early. I'll be there in 10 minutes," he answered before ending the call. He was about to stand up but an arm wrapping around his waist stopped him from moving.

Looking down at the figure beside him, he remembered the events of last night. The three of them sharing drinks with Jennie and her friends before ending up at the nearest hotel at 12 midnight.

They are just friends having benefits with each other, he's already cool with the setting. Jennie calling him every time the girl needs a comfort or release. Momo prefers it that way, they are clear with the no strings attached relationship. They both hate it, that is why they clicked with each other.

Momo let out a yawn before carefully removing the girl's arm. He stands up to pick his clothes one by one, which are scattered on the floor along with the girl's undergarments and dress.

He already wore his jeans when two arms suddenly trapped his abdomen. Looking up at the mirror, he saw his own reflection with a sleepy Jennie holding his body with her chin draped at his right shoulder.

"Leaving already?" She asked with a raspy voice.

"Yeah, duty calls," he replied.

Jennie suddenly opened her eyes and her fingers started to trail Momo's tattoos. First is a red dragon which was place at the left side of his abdomen. While just under his collar bone has the mark of the dukes, just like the ones that are in their knives.

"You know, these makes you look hotter," she whispered while trailing soft kisses to his neck and shoulder. Momo turned to her, caressing her face before kissing her lips. He smiled, tasting the vodka and cigarettes that they had the night before.

After some minutes, they pulled away with Jennie smiling breathlessly. Momo quickly picked his sleeveless white shirt and black leather jacket to wear it.

"Take a rest okay? Uncle wanted to talk to us," he kissed her forehead after grabbing his phone, wallet, gun and keys.

"By the way, I'll pay for the room. You were amazing last night babe," she winked before lying back to the bed.

"Okay. Call me if you need me again," he said before locking the door.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

After parking his black Ducati Macchia Nera, Momo quickly hopped off and approached his friends. Jeongyeon is leaning at his motorcycle while Tzuyu is still sitting at his.

"Wow, looks like someone had a great night too like our maknae," Jeongyeon was whistling while looking at Momo.

"Save it hyung. For your information, we know that you also had fun. You were with two girls last night and I saw you enter the room adjacent to mine with both of them," Tzuyu remarked which made Jeongyeon put his hands up as surrender.

"Well, why settle for one when you can have two at a time?" he replied while moving his brows up and down.

"Really hyung? Can you be more disgusting than this?" Tzuyu said making Momo chuckle.

"Get used to it already, Tzuyu. It's already part of his life," Momo replied.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Mo," Jeongyeon sarcastically remarked. "Anyway, he's already waiting. Come on..."

They passed through the hallways before arriving at Leeteuk's office inside the club. It's already morning so the place is empty except the cleaning staff and some of the Dragons. Their men who met them on the way bowed and greet them in which they returned with a nod.

"That’s weird. Every time he's here, there are always two guys guarding the door," Tzuyu observed as they went near the door.

"Yeah, it's unusual-" Jeongyeon was cut off when Momo opened the door, revea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter