VIII. The Old Man's Curiosity

You are the Reason [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU! WE. DIDN'T. ING. DO IT!" Jeongyeon gritted through his teeth while glaring at the prosecutor. The three of them were at the interrogation room for about an hour already, and he's being irritated on how hard it is to deal with the man.

"Then explain how did these drugs came into the cabinets of that room? The injection has your fingerprints to!" the prosecutor argued before showing throwing three injections at the table, each were covered in a plastic bag.

"Someone knocked us down! We lost consciousness and when we woke up-"

"All of you were already lying side by side, just like those girls you drugged," he cut Momo off. Losing his patience, Tzuyu knocked the table with his hand.

"Two of those girls are my sisters. Last night, one of them had her birthday party at the hotel owned by his parents," he pointed at Momo. "That is also where you found us. If we badly want to drug and them, we could have chose another place. We know that we would be caught easily by our parents if we decide to do it at the same place of my sister's party. Consider that angle please..."

The prosecutor went silent, suddenly realizing that the youngest has a point. The only evidences they have are the fingerprints on the used injections, the goat pills above the cabinets and the photographs of the three boys lying side by side with the girls. Those photographs are also sent anonymously which arises his suspicion. 

"Sir, their parents wish to speak with them," the chief said through the intercom. The prosecutor nodded through the glass before taking his coat to leave.

"Promise, I will look into this further," he told them. After he left, Bomi, Chorong, Eunji, Naeun,Hayoung and Namjoo entered the room.

"How are they? Are they awake already?" Tzuyu worriedly stood up only to be punched straight to the face by his father. He fell on the floor, with his lip bleeding due to the strong and unexpected attack. "D-dad!" 

"HOW COULD YOU LET THEM HURT YOUR SISTERS?!" Eunji shouted while Bomi and Hayoung were doing their best to stop him. Meanwhile, Momo helped Tzuyu stand up as the maknae was still in shock.

"We didn't do this! You are all mistaken!" Momo reasoned out and the fuming Bomi throw some photographs right at his face.

"Then explain this! These were all taken at the same date! How thick faced you are to do this at our own hotel, exactly at Mina's Birthday!" The photos started to scatter on the table.

One picture was Jeongyeon carrying Nayeon in a bridal style while her face was buried on his neck. The other one that landed was Momo, who is carrying Mina in a piggyback style. There is also a picture where Tzuyu who was lip locking with Sana who is straddling his waist. The other pictures were them, lying with each of the girls. Although they were under the blankets, it was obvious that they were .

"They are our sisters! We wouldn't do such hideous things to them!" Jeongyeon complained.

"You already did! And now, they are lying unconscious because you all ing drugged them! Ecstasy and Aphrodisiac?" Hayoung fired back.

"We didn't do that! Whoever gave you that pictures is lying!" Momo shouted which earned a slap from Chorong.

"Chaeyoung is the one who took that! He said he caught all of you last night! Don't tell me my son was lying!" 

"I am your son too!" Momo retorted.

"No! YOU ARE NOT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE!" That made Momo tear up before sitting down. He already lost his will to tell the truth, because every time he tries, he get hurt instead.

"I regret the day that I let you enter my house," Namjoo told  Jeongyeon, hearing that made his legs weak.

"Where did I've gone wrong to have such a disgraceful son who's a worthless brother to her sisters?" Naeun angrily said which made Tzuyu tear up. The punch that he received from his father is nothing compared to how his mother's words through his heart.

"Pray that they will wake up or else I will kill you all by myself," Eunji warned before leaving with the others, leaving the three of them feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter