006

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Chapters because of the mishap before. I apologize deeply for that mistake, I hope you all can forgive me, and enjoy the chapters! Yes chapters! (Don't hate to much for what's about to happen btw...) 

Warning: Slight ual content.

 

Suho was caught completely off guard by the sudden pounce, so much so, that he barely had time to shape before her weight crashed into him and sent him harshly towards the ground. He was even more stunned when she didn’t back down after his first attack, or the second, or the third. She was completely exhausted, leaving herself vulnerable and exposed, and yet she kept attacking him relentlessly, as though her very life depended on this fight.

‘It was my idea!’ She growled at him ‘Don’t you dare yell at the boys. It was my fault! I’m responsible’ her voice was cold and cruel, and it caused a slight shiver to run the path of his spine, forcing the fur on his neck to stand on full alert.

‘They are equally responsible for joining’ Suho tried to reason, but his answer only earned himself another attack, this time her full force being a mere whack at his shoulder, her exhaustion b to life within the blue eyes that stared at him. ‘Stop!’ He yelled, but she pushed further, and he allowed her to push his weight, shifting him slightly. How many times did this girl form, before he had witnessed it?

‘I am responsible!’ She growled at him once again, and for once in his life, he couldn’t find the strength to argue. For once in his life, he allowed victory over him. He wouldn’t fight her, he couldn’t stand to watch her fall like this. It physically hurt him, and he couldn’t understand why.

‘Okay’ he whispered, her eyes growing wide and opening to pant, overly heated and exhausted, it was a wonder how she was still standing on her feet.

‘What did you say?’ her voice grew soft, and the shock was still present within her eyes.

‘I said okay, you’ll take responsibility for it’ Suho concluded, bowing his head towards the two Omega’s who were no longer there, they must have during the battle. ‘I’ll apologize towards them for raising my voice.’

He watched her nod a few times, her paws shifting to move her weight, but by the time she pushed off on her left, her body collided, and Suho’s heart fell with it, his body instantly reacting to catch her, alarmed when her weightless body fell onto him.

He struggled getting her fully dressed, not because the task was difficult, but because he forced himself to keep his eyes on something else, anything else really. He had seen several members, had been there for most of their changes, but something about Min-ah was different than the rest. He couldn’t look without feeling heat in his chest, couldn’t glance without wanting to see more. He felt it wrong, hence why he clothed her without a single glance at her flesh, without even daring to look at her feverish face.

He pondered where her father had been, had cursed the old man for leaving his house during such a horrible time. That old man never left the house, and Suho doubted it was fate that he was gone today, considering his daughter had been harmed. He couldn’t make sense of it, that was until he literally smelt it… She was going into heat and he was getting scorned by the fire.

~*~*~*~

“Please….” She didn’t know who she was begging anymore, she just knew that the pain and the strange sensations of fire and ice needed to stop flowing within her body. It was painful, mentally and physically draining, and her mind was racing with the thought of only one man. Yet she couldn’t understand why, she wasn’t attracted to him in the slightest, and Jungkook would have been hurt should he ever find out. That thought killed her with guilt, making the pain so much worse.

“Su…Ho” did she just moan his name? What the hell was happening to her!? Someone please, take her out of her misery. Put a gun to her head and pull the tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter