016

~ Tainted ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jisoo was never cut out to become an Alpha of a pack, in fact she spent majority of her life being an Omega in love with her very own mate. They traveled together, spent every waking moment attached at the hip. It was obvious from just a glance, that Kim Jisoo loved her handsome Beta mate with all of her will. She’d never let him stray very far from her side, and considering they lived and were surrounded by the city life, they never grew bored of one another, hence the reasoning for never separating.

Until they did. By death.

It was unusual for a werewolf to get a virus, and as his fever spiked higher and higher, with no hope of calming, Jisoo was forced to watch love writher and pass. He was such a fragile Beta, his precise fighting tactics being his only refuge while holding his position in such a large pack. He had to prove he was brave, had to go up towards the rogue’s den and stake them out. Had to do everything by himself to prove that he was a man. In return, he had been bitten and the infection spread like wildfire, killing love slowly and deeply, as any good honorable death would perceive.

Kim Jisoo decided to tear away from the famous pack, finding peace within the mountain’s calm storms and beautiful crystal-like snow. She found purpose within those high peaks, where she had no purpose within the city. It seemed she had been fated when encountering another widowed wolf, who went by the name of Jennie. Together, they formed a pack of unity, baring together the pain of loss and comforting aches with understanding and compassion, until finally becoming a four-girl pack.

Jisoo was never declared the Alpha of the pack, in fact, they had dropped ranks to ensure everyone was comforted and safe equally. Yet when decisions and hardships rolled around, Jisoo often stood up to the plate without a single ounce of complaint. She was genuinely a sweet girl who loved helping other’s out, hence why she had joined the large alliance and found herself staring directly at the thing, that stole her life away once. She was determined to never let it happen again. They would not claim her life once again.

‘Suho, they’re moving in!’ Jisoo wasn’t naïve to the distraction of a lover’s quarrel, in fact, one look at Suho staring at the Beta wolf would explain everything. He loved her, and he wanted desperately to protect the female, and Jisoo wished that she could allow him.

‘Sorry’ he mumbled briefly, and soon they would find themselves in battle, but they weren’t fighting for themselves any more. They were fighting to keep love alive, and to give love hope in a dying garden.

They couldn’t lose this fight.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Im Chang-Kyun’s life was paved in a glorious golden road between his multi-millionaire father, and his award-winning actress mother. He could have anything in this world that he wanted, anything that held a price tag and material, but the thing that Chang-Kyun craved the most, was never for sale. He remembered at one point in time, listening to Bob Marley on repeat, speaking of redemption and love… wishing that the concept of hearing such lyrics would supply the lack of the emotion entirely.

Yet it never worked. In the huge 9-bedroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter