Talk to You (I Like You)

Unconditional Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

chapter 7

   

When I woke up, I was in bed, looking at the clock next to me, I saw the time say it was 8:00 am... No way! That means that I slept through the rest of the day yesterday and it's already the next and I slept through lunch and dinner? I even was still wearing my clothes from yesterday excluding my jacket that was ripped from yesterday's fight, I was still in my black jeans and my black tank top. Then I realized, I wasn't sleeping in my room nor a hospital room and there was a hand holding my left-hand with both of their arms wrapped around me. Looking over my left shoulder which now was wrapped up gauze and bandages up to my forearm, I then realized where I was by who was sleeping next to me, of course! That's it! I had to be Kibum's room if he's sleeping next to me, but why would he take me to sleep in his room instead of placing me to sleep in my own room?

Before I could turn back around, Kibum's eyes fluttered open and said, "Ah, Bora, you woke up."

"Uhh, what am I doing in your bedroom?" I asked nervously.

"Bora, you fell asleep at Serpent's hideout yesterday, remember?"

"But, still, why am I in your room oppa?"

Sighing he said, "Bora, I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. If I didn't say that you wouldn't have snuck off with the others to Serpent's hideout."

“Aigoo, I still might have either way, but I didn’t do anything weird last night, did I?"

“No, but did you have any nightmares? You were talking in your sleep.”

“Ah, kind of about the arranged marriage…”

“Bora, I’m not upset with you for not telling me, but I’m just shocked, why didn’t you tell me earlier that it was Jackson?”

“I didn’t think his name was significant to anything until you told me a few weeks ago and it slipped out for a while too I was scared I was going to get in trouble.”

“I knew this was serious, but you should have told me it was him, the fact you’re going to possibly marry him.”

Please log in to read the full chapter