Dangerous

Unconditional Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

chapter 6

   

As dangerous as this mission was, I didn't care, I needed to take revenge for the image Soomi made everyone see me as and for the fact she used Jackson to pin her crimes on him and to ridiculously dangle in front of me even though I didn't care since he was my best friend now and wants to help me. Even though I didn't reciprocate his feelings in the same way. It was almost too funny for the fact that Soomi didn't know the truth about how Jackson felt about me and that he always hated Soomi.

"So what? What makes you think I'd like him? I never said I did," I sneered.

"What are you talking about? You always talked about him in high school and he'll never love you the way he loves me," Soomi scoffed drawing out her gun.

"I only told you I hated him, besides, I never had smiled at him, even as of now he's my best friend, not your boyfriend. If anyone is pathetic, it's you, you never had any friends to start with in the first place, so that makes you the loser, Not me."

"I never said I loved you, I never liked you since the beginning, you little , Soomi" Jackson said walking from the elevator up to Soomi from behind.

Turning around to look at Jackson she stuttered saying, "But y-you-you s-said yes w-when I asked you out."

"You never liked me, you only wanted me for which now I'm glad about rejecting your little offer. If you truly liked me in that way, you wouldn't be threatening me at gunpoint or taking me along to help with your crimes," Jackson scoffed.

Turning back to me, Soomi screamed at the top of her throat, "Why!? Why!? Every time you're around, you always cause me some sort of misery. I never get what I want!"

Soomi then pointed her gun to shoot me and pulled the trigger shooting the bullet which I managed to dodge by just bending down against the wall quickly and I continued to dodge until I managed to get close enough to punch her then stabbing her with my switchblade knife in the shoulder when she tried to get back up. Which then allowed me to safely grab the keys from her office to open each of all of the doors in this hallway.

I was about to go open the doors when Soomi was about to get up saying, "No, you're not getting away with this you traitor, put those down." She was about to pull the trigger when Jackson drew out his gun and shot Soomi's legs to keep her from getting up.

"Don't worry, I'll unlock the doors, I think everyone else is done with their part, you should go to the fifth floor now. You'll do great and I know it. I

Please log in to read the full chapter