YoongieLOVESeororoLOVEYoongie (Telepathy)

Master of the Angst, One-Shot Collection

“TaeNy is Love…TaeNy is Real.”
Taeyeon said it with so much cheesiness that everyone else in the room almost choked on their own barf.

And of course the only one who can withstand the load of Taeyeon’s unending diabetic dose was flashing her ever so lovely eyesmile.

‘I am going to die young because of Taeyeon unnie.’

Jessica, rolling her eyes scoffed. “Hmmpptt so what? YulSic’s real too but we’re way hotter. Isn’t that right, Seobang?” 

Yuri flipped her hair back with a conceited look. “That’s right, Sica Baby. We’re the hottest couple in Kpop. If not for Brangelina we would have ruled Hollywood too.”

‘What a lie.’

“We can be hot too! Who can resist my charming eyesmile and Taetae’s cuteness? NO ONE!” Tiffany immediately retaliates obviously irritated by YulSic’s shameless bragging. 

“You’re right. No one can say no to the Ddilfany and midget.” Jessica sarcasm always amuses Yuri. She’s laughing her heart out.

‘O oh…here we go again.’

“Hah you think your cheap comebacks going to bring TaeNy down? You’re wrong cos TaeNy’s undeniably real. And our fans even know it.” Taeyeon said a matter-of-factly.

Tiffany nods and continued, “All thanks to my Taetae’s unending show of love. Though she rarely shows it but when she does it’s like the world’s ours.” TaeNy looked at each other. That’s one thing undeniable not only to the fans but other members too. The way they look at each other is way different when they looked at other members. So full of love.

‘Awww…so cute. Now I miss her.’

The front door’s knob turned slowly and one person in the living room fixated her eyes on the door. When the desired person appear from the door a loving smile formed as she was happy her love had come home.

‘My baby’s here.’ Her lips curved upward. Eyes sparkled like the starry night.

As if the world had slowed down their eyes met in what seemed eternity until finally they shared a longing smile to each other.

The older girl walked ever so calmly towards her lover. The smile on her lips never faded and when she’s near she held out her hand. The younger took it and stood up from her sitting on the couch. 

Hands in each other’s grasp the older girl rubs the back of her lover’s hand in a loving circular motion. And giving it a little squeeze.

They stood in the middle of the living room as if there’s a halo light shone on them. Eyes never left the other. Silence is a friend. In silence, they hear the other’s heart beating. In silence, they hear their breath hitched with their chest heaving up and down. In silence, they hear the words they love to hear without uttering a single word.

‘I love you, Seobaby.’

‘Yoongie, I love you too.’ Seohyun conveyed via telepathy with the image of her pouting. ‘Miss you.’

It seemed Yoona received the telepathic image. She chuckled lightly. She then slowly leaned in but stopped midway.

“Missed you too.” She said.

Yoona’s warm breath tickles Seohyun as so her heart. Only with Yoona her heart feels warm like this. Seohyun smiled contented and so she leaned in to capture Yoona’s lips. Closing the distance between them.

Yoona s her arm around Seohyun waist and pull it close to her body. The proximity heightened the degree of the kiss into a passionate one. Securing Seohyun in her embrace, Yoona took the opportunity to explore Seohyun’s wet cavern when she opened for a breath of air. Seohyun followed as Yoona leads. 

“Mmmh..” Seohyun inevitably let out a moan.

It excites Yoona that her lips managed to curve up whilst kissing her. She nibbles on Seohyun lower lip as the younger girl nibbles her upper lip. It was fast at first then it gradually slows down. Tasting and savouring Seohyun’s lips with the tip of her tongue. She tasted like sweet potatoes. 

‘Seobaby and sweet potatoes… unbreakable.’ Yoona chuckled in the kiss.

The vibration Seohyun felt from Yoona’s lips sends shivers down her spine. It turned her body into jelly. Her hands on Yoona’s shoulder tight as if holding onto dear life. Her legs became weak but Seohyun was not afraid of falling for Yoona’s strong arms were catching her by the waist. 

It somewhat explains the trust she has for Yoona. Only when she’s able to trust will she is able to love. Never in a million years had she thought Yoona could be the one. The one to break the walls and chains that has imprisoned her heart. And in return for Yoona’s heroic deed, the Princess gave her heart away to her knight in shining armour. Seohyun lips formed a little smile when she visualised Yoona as her knight in shining armour. 

Their lips finally parted. Both were panting from the intense minute of kissing. And still their eyes fixated to each other with smiles drawn on their faces. Yoona leaned in and kiss Seohyun’s forehead as she pressed their foreheads together.

‘DeerYoong :heart: Seororo’ 

Another telepathic message was sent from the sender to her younger receiver.

‘Very much?’ The receiver replies.

Heads still pressed together Yoona then kissed Seohyun’s nose. 

“Very much.” She said before landing a chaste kiss on Seohyun’s lips.

When her lips parted, Yoona stared at Seohyun’s big round orbs. Together they were lost in each other’s eyes.

“Wow!” 

A loud voice disturbed Yoona and Seohyun’s moment of reverie.

Simultaneously they turned their heads towards the voice.

“Awww...they even have the same reaction.” 

They realised it was Tiffany unnie. The other unnies had their eyes on them too.

Seohyun cheeks were rosy pink. Embarrassed that her unnies actually saw them kissing. Yoona just have this smirk on her face. 

Yuri unnie suddenly spoke, “Still not as hot as YulSic.” 

Seohyun rolled her eyes. ‘This unnie is so full of herself.’ She thought.

“Or as cute as TaeNy!” Taeyeon unnie added.

“What? How can it not be cute?” Tiffany unnie said. 

“Oh c’mon Taeyeon. Let them have it. Besides they can never be as hot as YulSic, right Sica Baby?” Yuri turned to Jessica.

“I thought the kiss was hot.” Jessica answered much to Yuri’s disappointment.

“Sica baby?...” Yuri pouts when she did not get the support she wanted.

“Still it doesn’t change the fact that YulSic’s hotter.” Yuri said adamant.

“And TaeNy!” Taeyeon interrupted.

Yuri scoffed. “YulSic’s all the way.”

“TaeNy FTW!”

“YulSic!”

“TaeNy!”

“YulSic!”

“Tae-...”

“Enough!...p-please unnie.” Seohyun yelled but still maintained the level of politeness as not to offend her unnies.

Seohyun sighed. She sometimes wondered if she’s the only one with a sane and mature mind.

“Unnie, there’s no couple that’s hotter or cuter than the other. Why must it be a contest? Unless everything you did was all pretentious. If the love you shown were only to cater to fans fantasies; For the sake of popularity. Can I even call that love then, unnie?” Seohyun looked at her unnies.

“Yah I do love your Sica unnie.” Yuri stated.

“So do I!” Taeyeon followed suit.

“What do you mean ‘so do I’? Kim Taeyeon are you cheating on me?!” Tiffany said exasperated.

“No!” Taeyeon eyes were wide and big. Her hands were swaying fast side to side. “You got it all wrong Fany-ah! I meant you. I mean Jessica’s hot and all but you’re the one I love!”

“Did you just say Sica’s hot?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh is that why I sometimes caught your eyes on me?” Jessica suddenly stated.

“No. I didn’t!” 

“Really? I think I caught you looking at me just this morning.” 

“Unbelievable Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany said angrily.

“Stay away from my wife, midget!” Yuri warned. 

Taeyeon threw her a glare in return. “Yah it’s not my fault okay! She practically runs around the house with only her Mickey Mouse towel on. You should advise your wife to put on her clothes after she showers.”

“So you do check out my wife!”

“No I did not!”

Tiffany abruptly stood up and stomped her way to her room. Taeyeon glared to Yuri with look-what-you-have-done look. “Fany-ah...my lovely Yepeuni.” Taeyeon followed Tiffany to her room but got slammed in the face by the door instead.

While the unnies continue to bicker, Yoona grabbed Seohyun hand and dragged her to the kitchen. Leaving the chaotic scene.

“You hungry?” Seohyun asked.

Yoona nodded while rubbing her stomach.

“I boiled you s-...”

“Sweet potatoes?” Yoona interjected.

Seohyun always share her sweet potatoes with Yoona. She never shares it with anybody else but Yoona. Seohyun thought it’s better to share on things she enjoy most than to waste a hefty sum of money just to have dinner at a fancy restaurant. However it seemed Yoona was not that happy to have sweet potatoes for dinner.

Seohyun felt a little guilty that she didn’t asked about Yoona’s likings. She was being selfish instead.

“I’m sorry, unnie. We don’t have to eat sweet potatoes if you don’t want to.” Seohyun puts away the bowl of sweet potatoes but was stopped by Yoona. Seohyun turned to look at Yoona. “Really it’s okay, unnie. We can go out and eat at your favourite pl-hmmph.” Her words were put to a halt when Yoona crashed her lips onto hers. Seohyun then looked at her puzzled.

“Hey, let’s wrap this sweet potatoes and I’ll bring you to a wonderful place where it’s only you and me.”

“Where?”

“Oh you’ll see.”

The night sky was exceptionally beautiful tonight. The moon was big and full. It was shining and giving a little light to the dark surrounding. Stars were twinkling. Below were the city lights. The city of Seoul at night was breathtaking when viewed from above. Despite the hectic view, it was balanced by the calmness of nature. 

“You like it?” Yoona suddenly broke the stillness.

“I love it.” Seohyun said still looking at the beautiful view in front of her. 

Seohyun then points at the moon. “The moon is so beautiful tonight.” 

“Nah...I disagree.”

“No?” Seohyun diverts her attention to Yoona. “Then what’s more beautiful than the moon? The sun?”

“It’s not what. It’s who.”

“Who?” Seohyun asked innocently.

This is what made Yoona fell head over heels on Seohyun. Seo Juhyun such an innocent and honest girl. If it was any other girl that Yoona’s with tonight they would turn coy because they knew who she was referring to. The answer was blatantly obvious. But not to the girl beside her. Though she may be smart and able to take care of herself Yoona sense some kind of insecurities in her. So naive this girlfriend of hers. It’s that vulnerability that made Yoona so determined to keep Seohyun by her side. So she could protect her. Keep her away from harm.

Yoona looked intensely at Seohyun. ‘You.’ Yoona telepathically revealed the answer.

Seohyun smiled. Then she shakes her head and hit Yoona’s arm playfully. “Yeah right. Eeek!”

Seohyun yelps. Her body was pushed down to lie on the chequered red and white picnic blanket. Yoona pinned Seohyun down with her body weight. She then brushed Seohyun fringe to the side and tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear.

Yoona softly kissed Seohyun eyes. Her fingers caressed Seohyun’s cold cheek. Seohyun closed her eyes loving the warmth she gets from Yoona. 

“Promise me you’ll never doubt on yourself. No one is as pretty and lovely as you.”

“But-...”

Yoona puts a finger on Seohyun’s lips. Silencing her.

“Promise?” 

Seohyun hesitated for a while then nods. “Promise.”

Yoona sealed the deal with a long and passionate kiss. 

Panting with their foreheads pressed together Yoona opened her eyes and looked at Seohyun.

‘DeerYoong :heart: Seororo.’ Yoona sends her telepathic message.

‘Very much?’ The other asked.

Yoona leaned in and placed a soft and lingering kiss before she answers. 

“Very much.”

THE END