Help Me, Unnie! - Drabble

Master of the Angst, One-Shot Collection

Help me, unnie! (Drabble)

 

Don’t be scared

It’s only love

Baby that we’re falling in

 

Sigh.

 

Seohyun peels her sweet potatoes. She only took a bite but it seemed she suddenly lost her appetite.

 

She sighed again.

 

So she walks to the living room. Perhaps Keroro can lift up her mood.

 

She stares blankly at the flat screen tv. Keroro failed.

 

Another sigh escaped her lips.

 

Seohyun switched off the tv and proceeded to her room. Then she saw her Tiffany unnie drying her newly painted pink toe nails. Jessica unnie’s there too. Perhaps they can help with the thing that’s troubling her.

 

She knocked on the door before entering. Tiffany unnie smiled at her.

 

“Hey, Seohyun what’s up?”

 

Seohyun stood rooted on the ground. She doesn’t know how or where to start. She played with her fingers and lips pursed. A clear sign that she was nervous and that did not went unnoticed to her unnies.

 

“Is something wrong, Seohyun?” Tiffany unnie asked again.

 

Jessica unnie just look at her intently. Her forehead was creased probably trying to figure things out.

 

“I-I need your help, unnie.” Seohyun stutters nervously.

 

She’s nervous because she doesn’t know how her unnies would react to this.

 

The two unnies looked at each other. It sounded serious.

 

Seohyun sat at the edge of Tiffany’s bed. She didn’t know how to start. Again another sigh escaped.

 

“Okay what’s wrong.” Jessica said in a demanding voice.

 

“Is this about Yoona and you?” Jessica unnie asked again.

 

Seohyun nodded.

 

“Did you two have a fight?” Tiffany unnie questioned.

 

“No…”

 

Both unnies frowned. They never seen Seohyun looked so troubled before.

 

“Then what’s the problem?”

 

Seohyun sighed. “How do I start?...You are going to think I’m crazy.”

 

“No we’re not.” Tiffany unnie said and squeeze her shoulder.

 

“Yeah you are already crazy.” Jessica unnie chuckled.

 

“Have you ever…had this…ermm…urge to…erm…to…”

 

Somehow the words seemed so hard to go out.

 

“To???” Tiffany unnie asked in anticipation.

 

“To…erm…to…”

 

“To what?!” Jessica unnie said impatiently. You could tell she was getting irritated.

 

“t-tt-to punch someone in the face!” Seohyun finally crumbles.

 

“Mwoh?” Both unnies’ jaws hanged open. Shocked of the sudden revelation.

 

The nice, pure and innocent maknae wants to slap someone in the face.

 

The unnies just could not picture a violent maknae.

 

“Did I just hear that right, Jessi?”

 

“I was about to ask you the same question, Tiffany.”

 

And they bore down to the guilty looking maknae.

Curious Jessica asked, “Who might that be, Seohyun?”

 

Seohyun contemplates for a moment but decided to tell. “Promise me you won’t tell anyone. Not even your Seobangs.”

 

Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other. This is serious. “We won’t, sweetheart.” Tiffany cooed.

 

“It’s…” Seohyun paused and her unnies leaned closer. “…Yoona.”

 

“YOO-mmpph” Tiffany’s mouth was silenced by a hand over it. Seohyun’s hand.

 

“Ssshhhh…unnie. You promise!” Seohyun said in a scowled whisper.

 

Tiffany nods. “Sorry.”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“You know how she always show her aegyo.”

 

“I know, Hyunnie. With that face and irritating voice. Urgh! I don’t know how you can stand it, Hyunnie.” Tiffany said.

 

“That’s the problem. I can’t.” Seohyun finally revealed her frustration and became more evident as she continues. Seohyun face scrunches then turned red. She was holding it in but failed because she basically exploded. “SHE”S TOO CUTEEEE. I CAN’T…AAaarrgghhh!!!” Seohyun screamed and ran out of the room.

 

The two unnies had their jaw drops wondering what the fu- just happened.

END.