Stormy Nights - YoonHyun Oneshot Dedication (YoonHyun 300th Thread celebration)

Master of the Angst, One-Shot Collection

This is a special Yoonhyun oneshot dedication for Yoonhyun's 300th Thread Celebration.
Since this oneshot is the longest oneshot I've written so far I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you listen to nature instrumentals so that you won't feel bored and in addition it adds to the feel of the story as well. Please make sure that you put TURN AUTOPLAY ON so that it will continously play without you having to pause and click the next song in the playlist. You're done? Good, now can you hear the thunder? Then you can start reading. Enjoy! 


 

Stormy Nights

 

The sound of thunder woke Seohyun up from her slumber. She cranked her head left and right to loosen her stiff neck. Her body was aching from sleeping on the couch. She turned and looked at the clock hanging from the wall and it tells her it’s 10.15pm. She didn’t realised she had slept for 3 hours so she quickly fixed her work dress and heads to Yoona’s room. She did not go home after the meeting she just locked herself in her office. It was such a tiring and frustrating day.

It all went away when she finally reached her destination. She caressed Yoona’s cheek and planted a kiss on her forehead. Yoona looked so serene when she’s sleeping but she missed those doe eyes of hers looking back into hers. The sound of rain took Seohyun to another part of her memory. It was similar like tonight.

“Yoong! Stop it! Hahaha!” Seohyun rolls around trying to stop her girlfriend.

“Hehehe…nope!” Yoona kept on tickling Seohyun. It’s a punishment.

“Hehe..Yoong…st-stop please…hehe”

Yoona noticed that Seohyun’s out of breath so she stopped. She lets her body lie on top of Seohyun and pressed their forehead together. She lets her girlfriend breathe in enough oxygen as she was nearly suffocated from getting tickled. Yoona smiled and gave a peck on Seohyun lips.

“I’m sorry.” Seohyun said when they broke from the kiss.

“You should still tell me you know.” Yoona said and pouts.

Watching how adorable Yoona pouts, Seohyun can’t help but leans in and kiss the pouting lips. She’s not someone that can really show her emotions partly because her Umma Taeyeon can’t really either. Yoona who was surprised by Seohyun’s show of affection can’t make herself angrier. Only Seohyun can do this to her. No matter what Seohyun do Yoona always forgave her and of course she would fall deeper in love by her. Seohyun has this magic on her. How she does it she doesn’t know but one thing she knows without a doubt is Seohyun loves her too and that’s all that matters.

“I wanted to surprise you but looks like the person I intended on surprising didn’t like it.” This time it’s Seohyun’s turn to pout.

Yoona chuckled and said, “Aigoo…my Seobaby looks so cute when she pouts.” 

Yoona pinched Seohyun cheek and kissed the puffy cheek. They stayed in silence and just look into each other’s eyes. Yoona caressed Seohyun cheeks with her thumb moving in a circular motion. Once in a while planting soft kisses on to Seohyun’s plump lips. No words need to be uttered. It’s times like these that both cherish the most. Lying side by side. Feeling each others’warmth.


Seohyun felt like she needs to walk around the ward for one last time before it’s closed tomorrow. As she walks and passed by many different rooms of the ward she saw a little girl in a flowery yellow gown was dancing and singing a happy birthday tune. Seohyun could see the young mother smiled contently watching her child. Bending down she gave a light kiss on her forehead and in return the little girl kissed her mother’s cheek and said, “I love you, Mommy. Get well soon!” Seohyun smiled at the scene reminiscing the time when Yoona too had sung her the birthday tune.

“Happy Birthday to you…happy birthday to you…happy birthday to my one and only…happy birthday to my SEEEOOOOBBBAAABBBYYYY!!!” Yoona sang with the emphasis on Seobaby and dancing around finishing off with both her hands making an arch above her head doing the big love sign. 

Sometimes she wonders how she ever fell in love with this choding. Someone who is sophisticated and poised like her may not find the behaviour desirable. However with Yoona she can’t help but find it adorable and cute. One thing Yoona never fails to do was putting a smile and a hearty laugh on the stiff Seohyun. She too believes Yoona has this magic on her.

“Make a wish, Seobaby!” Yoona said merrily while pointing out to the cake in front of them.

It was lit up with colourful candles. Seohyun clasped her hands together and closed her eyes only for a moment. Then she looked up and found Yoona now in front of her. She knew right there and then what she wanted to wish for. She never really believes in supernatural or magical powers. She was more of a realist. But it’s that moment when their eyes locked on together made her believed that maybe fate do play a role in determining one’s path. 

And without it she never would have crossed paths with Yoona. Without her she will never know how to love and be in love. Without her she may never know how it felt like being with someone you love and who loves you back.

So she closed her eyes again and whispered softly, “I wish for the both of us to be together forever.” And blows the candles.

“Let’s eat cake! I’m hungry.” Yoona whined with her flounder fish impression.

Seohyun chuckled. ‘Once a shikshin always a shikshin.’ She thought.


Seohyun smiled to the memory but something caught her eye. In the corner of the room she saw a man crying. It wasn’t loud and wailing but tears come down like an opened tap. She remembered an aunt of hers from L.A. She barely knew her but it was one time she visited for a week on behalf of Tiffany, her mother’s side of the family. And there was another funeral. She remembered asking her aunt.

“Why is that man crying, auntie Nicole? I thought boys aren’t supposed to cry.” 

Seohyun still remembered her aunt looked down on her with a warm smile. Some said she looked like her mother because of her eyesmile. And for one time in her life at least she had a better image of her mother. She’s lucky to have a beautiful aunt and of course she believed that her Tiffany umma was even more beautiful. 

Her aunt lowers herself so she’s at the same eye level as Seohyun. “Honey, if a man cries that means his pain is 10 times more than that of a woman.”


She remembered her 10 year old self just nods even though she didn’t really understand it at the time. Now, she understands it completely because she too is in the same position as him. Seohyun could see looks of sympathy from the nurses and doctors that witnessed the man’s demeanour. The feeling of helplessness seemed to be the ambiance of this section of the ward. 

Seohyun realised after 20 years of her life there’s always this thing called human relation that she failed to comprehend. Known to be a genius she graduated at such a young age. She understands all the complex problems and memorised almost all the books she read be it for study or for the sake of reading as she enjoys it so much. She was even a piano prodigy. She remembered the first time she played the piano in front of Yoona.

“Oh, you know how to play?” Yoona asked.

Seohyun nods. Then Yoona sat beside her playing a few notes on the piano. She then looks at Seohyun and said, “Play for me.” 

Seohyun understood and starts to play her favourite Beethoven Sonata No.8 – Pathetique. She played it with more emotions as she’s playing for her dear Yoona. Such a beautiful song dedicated to Yoona, the most amazing person she ever met. One she truly loves. Sometimes it’s hard for her to express her feelings towards the latter. She hoped by playing it Yoona understands her feelings. Through the music she conveyed her feelings only without words. 

Like a letter, Seohyun’s mind starts to write along with the music.

‘Yoona-yah,

Mianhe~…

I’m sorry for not being able to give the same attention you do to me. 
I’m sorry for not giving the best response when you’re talking to me. I’ll try to divert my love for books to you.
I’m sorry for not trying hard enough to keep this relationship steady. I know you’re working hard for it.
I’m sorry for being such an uptight person and I’m lucky to have someone like you to loosen me up.
But most of all I’m sorry for not expressing how much you mean to me. 
I hope you know that I-…’

“I love you.”

Seohyun stopped playing. She froze. Did Yoona just read her mind? 

“I love you.” Yoona said again. 

Seohyun felt Yoona’s hand on hers. Naturally, their hands intertwined. Seohyun eyes dropped to their hands. Her vision becomes blurry. Tears were threatening to fall. She felt Yoona squeezed her hand.

“I love you.” 

Yoona said for the third time. This time the tears cannot be contained. They fall like raindrops. It was not tears of sadness but of pure joy. It’s incredible how Yoona impacted her because she now believes in soulmates. And Seohyun believes she had found hers – a girl named Yoona. Seohyun finally looked up and met the doe-eyed girl. 

“I love you too.”

Ecstasy was what they felt when their lips collided. First kiss was always the sweetest. It’s not that the kisses they had after weren’t important. It’s just that the first kiss tells everything Seohyun needs to know about her feelings. About Yoona’s feelings. How it felt so right. The kiss was not of lust but a kiss of innocence.Their love is pure and true.
 

That was when time was on their side. Seohyun now sitting outside Yoona’s ward. She sat there looking lifeless with this distant look in her eyes. One could clearly see she had lost all hopes. All her confidence and beliefs had left her. She now had to swallow the hard truth. There’s nothing she could do. She had done everything in her power and given all of her so the one who was so dear to her, the only one she ever opened her heart to have a chance to live.

It is true what they said. The world is full of greedy and selfish people. Tears roll down her cheeks as her head plays the little movie that literally broke her heart and soul.

“If you just let me try to convince KARA Corp. to invest I’m sure we can avoid this. There’s no need to-…” Seohyun was cut off.

“You had your chance with 2PM Ent. And you failed. Our company are in the midst of financial constraints and obviously we cannot delay anymore of our precious time just to wait for KARA’s funding.” Mr.Park one of the Board of Directors spoke. 

“But I know we still have enough time to convince them.” Seohyun argued.

“The economy is still stagnant even after recession had hit us. If we don’t act now Soshi Hospital will be in financial ruins. I am not going to let that happen.” Mr. Lee said.

All other 5 members of the Board of Directors nodding and voicing out their agreement to what Mr. Lee had said.

“But-…” Seohyun tries to persuade again but Mr. Lee interjected, “There’s no need to argue because I believe we had reach our decision.”

Anger and frustration build up inside. Seohyun tries her might to control her emotions and like a volcano it burst spitting out hot burning lava. Seohyun abruptly stands up and slams her hands on the table making the people present in the Board room flinch. 

“What’s the matter with you people?! You’re just going to kick them out and leave them to die? They’re people for God sakes not animals. Even animals don’t deserve it. What is wrong with you?!!!”


In all honesty Seohyun had never burst with anger like that. There’s a reason why she’s called the Kkuk-kkuk-ee maknae by her friends. She always tries to conceal or suppress her emotions. She won’t want anyone to know her true feelings even if it hurts. She would cry alone in her room than be seen in tears. But somehow tonight the tears can’t be contained anymore. They fall freely and constant like a waterfall. 

And it was not just those fat and selfish bast*rds that made her cry but it was her Taeyeon Umma. The last person she thought would be there to protect her actually turns her back and let her be the victim of those unscrupulous old men. 

Seohyun looked at her mother. Her eyes show a clear desperation in hopes she understands.

“I’m sorry but I have to agree with Mr.Lee. We will stop treating patients that do not have health insurance or move them to another hospital that is willing to take them. And it’s final, Seohyun.” Taeyeon looked at her daughter with a stern expression. 

Even when Seohyun had begged and cried, her umma was still adamant. No that’s not the word-stubborn would be it. Seohyun finally accepted the fact that business comes first for her. She forgot it had always been that way.

“How can you be so heartless, umma?” Seohyun muttered with her body heaving up and down crying her heart out.


Taeyeon heard her daughter’s little cry. She hates it when Seohyun cries. It broke her heart to pieces but Taeyeon believes it’s for the best. Taeyeon entered her office and sat at her leathered chair. She laid her head on the headrest and look around the room. Soshi Hospital is her pride and joy. From a small Soshi clinic, now it’s one of Seoul’s top hospitals. She accomplished so much all thanks to Tiffany, her beloved wife. How she wish Tiffany could see all the awards that she had won. It was Tiffany’s words that truly motivate her. 

Do your best and you will have no regret. 
Those were the words Tiffany said and she held it close in her heart. Taeyeon’s hand would automatically found its way to the key pendant hanging from her neck. She would play with it absent-mindedly every time she thinks of her.

“Fany-ah, how I wish you’re here with me.”

“I’m always here.”

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes a millionth times. She can’t believe Tiffany’s standing in front of her. Looking all radiant and beautiful in a long white dress. And oh so pure. She doesn’t look like she’s in pain unlike the last time she saw her. 

“F-fany-ah…i-is that you?”

Tiffany walked up to her and planted a soft kiss on Taeyeon lips. 

“Yes, it really is me.”

“B-but I thoug…” 

Tiffany puts a finger on Taeyeon’s lips stopping her from talking. “Sshh…I’m here now.”

Taeyeon can’t contain her happiness jumps up from her chair and hugged Tiffany tightly. After so many years since she left, she still felt the same. The same warmth she felt when their body moulded together. She knew it really is her. Taeyeon nestled her head on the crooks of Tiffany’s neck. Taeyeon recognised the familiar fresh strawberry scent only this time it smell a thousand times sweeter.

“I miss you.” Taeyeon said.

“Me too.”

Taeyeon lift up her head and pressed her forehead on Tiffany’s. Those deep dark brown orbs of hers still looks the same. Gently she leans in and kissed her. It was not warm it felt cold. She felt a sudden gust of wind blew and when she opened her eyes Taeyeon realised she was no longer in her office. Taeyeon’s eyes wanders around trying to figure out where she is. Hands entwined, Tiffany cupped her face and move it to her left. Taeyeon’s eyes finally fixated to a certain room. She turned to Tiffany and was about to ask her why but Tiffany stopped her.

“Look carefully, and tell me what you see.” She said.

At first Taeyeon didn’t really make anything out of it but then she saw Seohyun lying beside a patient. Hugging and crying on the patient’s shoulder.

“What is Seohyun doing here? And why is she crying?” Taeyeon questioned.

“Notice anything familiar?” Tiffany said.

Then it hit her. It was like Deja-vu. The heart breaking memory she tried to forget pops up in her head like a musical theatre. A musical theatre of heart aches and sorrows. Taeyeon remembered how she lies beside Tiffany on her deathbed and it seemed Seohyun’s doing the same thing she did. But who is this person? Taeyeon tried to figure out the facial features of the one lying on the bed despite the machines and wires obstructing her view and a respirator tube was in . It seemed this patient’s in a coma. 

“Wait, isn’t that Yoona?”

“You see, honey. I came for a reason. It was heartbreaking for me to watch our only daughter cried every night. She kneeled and prayed until her knees bleed and her shirt soaked with sweat and tears. But that’s not why I’m here.” 

Taeyeon turned her attention to her wife. “I-I don’t understand.”

“I came for her.” Tiffany points at another room. A woman’s heart had just stop beating and all the nurses and doctors came running trying to resuscitate her. Everything was in chaos. Then she heard cries from a corner of the room. A little girl in a yellow and flowery gown was crying in her father’s arms and the same could be said about the latter. He too was crying. 

“I-I still don’t understand.” Taeyeon said.

“You will when you wake up from this slumber.” Tiffany cupped her face again and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

“I know you will do the right thing.” She then kissed Taeyeon lips softly.

Taeyeon saw Tiffany walked with another woman beside her that looks eerily familiar. But she still has questions. Run as she might she just couldn’t reach her.

“Fany, wait!”

Taeyeon woke up and panting heavily. Beads of sweat fell from her forehead. She was trying to make out whether the dream was real. Was it really Tiffany who came? And what is it about their daughter, Seohyun? What happen to Yoona? She needs to find out.

Another roar of thunder startled Seohyun from her deep thoughts. Then she felt a tap on the shoulder from behind. She turned and saw Ms.Kwon smiling at her. She saw two more figures behind Ms.Kwon. Yoona’s mother Jessica and Dr. Sooyoung. Yoona’s parents are here. Kwon Yuri and Jessica. Two people Yoona always mentioned as the two very special and close to her heart beside her. They are special indeed. She remembered the first time Yoona brought her to her parents house for dinner. In fact it was not long ago since they had another dinner.

“It’s time.” Dr. Sooyoung said.

Yuri omma nodded and so Seohyun with a heavy heart walked with them in the room. The sound of rain and thunder accompanied Sica umma’s sobbing in the room. Seohyun stand beside Yoona’s motionless figure. Yoona looked so pale and she had lost weight. She had been in a coma for 2 weeks after the accident. How she wished they did not fight on that day and it was over a stupid matter. She barely remembered what was it about. How she wished she said I love you instead of saying hurtful remarks. Yoona won’t have stormed out of the house. She won’t be driving recklessly. The accident never could have happened and she would be sleeping side by side with Yoona’s arm on her waist on this cold rainy night. 

It was a night like this Yoona’s speeding car skidded and she lost control. The car collided first with a concrete divider and spins a couple of times before the car hit the light pole and almost split the car into half. What made it worse was the fact that she did not wear her seatbelt causing her chest to collide hard on the steering wheel. The hard impact from the steering wheel caused major trauma to her chest affecting her heart. In fact Yoona’s heart had already stopped beating on their way to the hospital but thanks to the paramedics determination they were able to revive her.

She knows deep down what happened happens and she should not let guilt consume her. But she can’t help it. How will she move on after this? People would say she has tried her best but clearly it wasn’t enough. For the past weeks Yoona’s condition deteriorates and she suffered a heart arrest. After the attack, Yoona had to be put into life support. Seohyun tried to find other hospitals but it seemed only Soshi Hospital has the right equipment and specialists to treat Yoona. She even thought of taking Yoona to the U.S but with her condition it was not ideal and highly risky for the 14hours long journey. And with the situation in Soshi Hospital, it was decided that it was best to pull the plug.

Just like the rain outside their tears trickled heavily. Seohyun looked at Sica umma. She walked and kneeled down to where she is. She took and grasped Jessica’s hand.

“I-I’m s-sorry. It’s…It’s my f-fault.” Seohyun said in between sobs. She kissed Jessica’s hand then buried her face on to Jessica’s lap. Jessica quickly lifted Seohyun head up and placed a kiss on her forehead.

“No, don’t blame yourself. Yoongie wouldn’t want that.” Jessica said. Though it hurts her too and she knows they had a fight that night but she couldn’t blame Seohyun for it. She knows how much Yoona loved Seohyun. And it’s a pity that their love had come to an end this way. Jessica cupped Seohyun face with both of her hands and said,

“I just want you to remember that Yoona loves you so much. More than anything in this world. And I think more than us.” Jessica let out a dry chuckle. Seohyun flashed a sad smile too.

“I want you to know and I believe she would want me to tell you that you made her into a better person. Thanks to you she never loses sight of her goals. Thanks to you she worked harder. Thanks to you she knows the meaning of happiness and love. You gave a meaning to her life. You are her better half and she truly believes you complete her.”

Both cried and hugged tightly. Seohyun couldn’t ask for more. At least she knows Yoona lived a happy life. If this can end her pain and misery then Seohyun will accept that. 
Slowly she walked to Yoona’s bed and her eyes fell to the switch beside her. All it took was one push of a button and Yoona be gone forever. She took another look at Yoona. This would be the last time. The last time she would see the complexion of her beautiful face. The perfect pointy nose. The y eyebrows. The v-line shape of her face. She’s such a beauty and no one can ever deny that. Then her eyes linger on Yoona’s lips. The lips that she used to kiss. Seohyun bends down and kissed Yoona’s lips. It used to be warm and wet. Now it’s cold and parched. Oh how she wish Yoona would gave her a smile like an assurance that she’s doing the right thing. As if the heavens above heard her, Yoona’s lips curved up a little. A small smile formed. Seohyun do not know why but she smiled too. She believed Yoona had given her the sign. And Seohyun accepted the fact that she had to let Yoona go. Releasing her from all the pain.

Seohyun turned her gaze to the button but this time her finger hovered above the switch. It never occurred to her how hard it is to push a button. It’s hard because she knew this button will cut off all electricity to Yoona’s life support system. The machine will no longer assist on her breathing and eventually stopping Yoona’s heart. She closed her eyes and images of a smiling and laughing Yoona appeared. This is how she wants to remember her and she knows this is the right thing to do. So with a heavy heart she puts her finger on the button ready to press. 

With tears in her eyes and trembling hands, 

“1…” She started the countdown.

“2…”

“I love you, Yoong. Hope you watch over me from above.” She said and kissed Yoona’s forehead.

Closing her eyes. She breathes in and out. 

“This is -…”

BANG!

A sudden and loud bang of the door startled everyone in the room. Just as the door opens a team of doctors and nurses rushed in and gather around Yoona. They start to do things to her and this made Seohyun scared.

“Hey! What are you doing to her?” She cried.

A nurse she known for a long time came up to her and said, “Please step aside, Miss Kim. Let us do our job.”

“Wh-what? What are you talking about, Sunny?”

Just then Yoona was wheeled out of her ward. “Where are you taking her? Stop!” Seohyun ran out and chase them. They finally stopped when one of the nurses halted their steps. They were in front of the operation ward. 

“What’s going on?” Yuri omma questioned.

“Seohyun, please tell us. What’s the meaning of this?” 

Seohyun was dumbfounded. She don’t know what had happened. She looked at Yoona’s parents and just like her fear was written all over their faces. Sunny, a friend and nurse that took care of Yoona was about to enter the room too.

“Wait! I demand to know what’s going on.” Seohyun yelled. She never raised her voice to anyone before. “Please?” Desperation was evidence in her quivering voice.

Sunny then walked to her and put her hands on her shoulders.

“Miss Kim, I think you need to sit down.”

“No. Not until you tell me what’s going on.” Seohyun refused and stay rooted to the ground.

Sunny let out a sigh. She knows Seohyun is as stubborn as Dr.Kim. “We’ve found a suitable heart donor for Miss Kwon.”

“What? When? I mean in such a short time how can it be possible?” Seohyun asked demanding answer.

“I would love to go into the details but I’m sorry I had to enter the operating room now.” Sunny then turned her attention to Dr.Sooyoung. “Dr.Sooyoung, we need you to assist in the operation. Come quickly.” Dr. Sooyoung just nodded and both of them hurriedly enter the room.

Through the glass door that separates them, she saw her Taeyeon umma all suit up in operation gown with her head already covered. 

“Dr. Kim, the operating table’s ready along with the package.”

“What about the patient, Sunny?”

“We’re prepping her up now.” 

As if knowing Seohyun’s gaze was on her, Taeyeon turned her head and their eyes met. They just looked at each other. Before Taeyeon covered with the face mask, she gave a smile to Seohyun. Assuring her that everything was alright.

A week had passed after the operation. It was successful but that’s not all. No section of the hospital was closed down and no patient was chased out of the hospital. Seohyun managed to convince Kara Corp. to invest and she believed Soshi Hospital will survive. Everything was going well or so she thought. Her phone vibrates violently. She received a text message from Sunny. 

Please come to Room 31A. Urgent! 

It said. Room 31A was Yoona’s room. Something must’ve happened or Sunny won’t be texting her. Seohyun ran out of her office. Her mind was on overdrive. She imagined various possible worst case scenarios and the thought of losing Yoona again brought tears in her eyes. She begged the heavens above not to take Yoona but to take her life instead. She would rather die than live another day without her. As her office was along the corridors of Taeyeon’s office, Seohyun barged in with teary eyes.

“Umma!... Yoong… Please…” She said incoherently.

Taeyeon that was busy reading her files couldn’t really understand what was Seohyun trying to tell her. She sure was shocked to see a crying Seohyun.

“Calm down, honey. What’s wrong?”

“It’s Yoong! We need to hurry!...Urgh!” Frustrated that her Taeyeon umma did not gave a desirable action she grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist and pulled Taeyeon with her. Along the way, Taeyeon tried to ask Seohyun the real situation but all she gets was Seohyun repeating, “Something’s wrong…something’s wrong…must hurry…oh no Yoong!” She was mumbling and crying along the way.

Seohyun ran as fast as she could with her umma trailing behind. Finally they reached Yoona’s ward. Sunny was already standing there waiting. When she saw Seohyun she walked towards the running girl. Seohyun didn’t like the looks of things. Why are the same doctors standing outside Yoona’s room? She silently prayed that her worst fear will not become a reality.

“Sunny, what happen? What’s so urgent? Why are these people here? Where’s Yoona? Oh God please-…” Seohyun was about to break down and cry. She felt her legs became weak and if it’s not for Sunny holding her up. She would have collapse on the floor. “No please God no!” She cried.

“Sshhh…it’s alright, Miss Kim. Everything’s fine. Yoona’s fine.” Sunny tried to calm Seohyun down.

Then Taeyeon took Seohyun in her arms. Like a baby Seohyun cried on her umma’s shoulder. Taeyeon the back of Seohyun. She then pushed her a little so Seohyun break the hug. She then cupped her face and said, “Honey, trust me when I said everything’s fine.” Taeyeon then pushed the door of Yoona’s room wide open and so does Seohyun’s eyes.

Yoona’s doe eyes met Seohyun’s teary eyes. The same look in Yoona’s eyes that she loved and missed the most. It told Seohyun how much Yoona loves her. How much Yoona longed for her. How she’s the only one Yoona sees. It was the same for the latter. It felt like as if they were the only two beings in this world. Everyone faded away. An indescribable happiness emerges in Seohyun’s broken heart. Mending her impaired heart. It was just a moment ago she cried of despair but now tears of joy falls down heavy like the rain outside. One would think after much tears and desperation to see the other Seohyun would run to Yoona. You’re wrong. Instead she stands at the door doing nothing. Seohyun and Yoona stares at each other. No words exchange but their eyes remained locked on to the other. Of what seemed eternity, Yoona smiled and opened up her arms.

“Seobaby!!! I miss you.” Yoona whined with her infamous flounder fish impression.

Though the tears never stopped flowing, Seohyun managed to let out a laugh. ‘Once a choding, always a choding.’ She thought. 

Seohyun walked towards Yoona’s bed and almost immediately she was engulf by Yoona’s loving arms. It was a night like this accompanied with the sound of rain the last time they lay on the bed side by side, face to face. And out of habit Yoona’s thumb would draw circles on Seohyun cheek. Kisses would be planted here and there but this time the kiss lingers a little longer than usual. It was obvious both were longing for each other’s touch and embrace that they scooted closer eventually diminishing the space between them. The kiss was so passionate yet gentle and beautiful that it could make Casanova, Romeo and even Cupid weep.

“Don’t leave me, Yoong.” Seohyun said after they broke the kiss.

“I’m not going anywhere.” 

“Promise?” Seohyun raised up her pinky finger.

Yoona chuckled and made a pinky promise with her. “I promise.”

Before they’re off to dreamland Yoona as usual never failed to whisper, “I love you.”

“I love you too, Yoong.”

Even though the storm was raging outside, their love kept them safe and warm. Seohyun realised there would be times when the sun shines bright and the moon would light up the dark night but rest assured when the rain falls and the storm comes their love will endure it all. Seohyun would go back from heaven to earth if it meant she could spend another lifetime with Yoona. 

Because Yoona meant everything to her so let the rain falls.

Let it all fall down.


The end.