My One and Only, Yepeuni (Continuation of YoongieLoveSeororoLoveYoongie)

Master of the Angst, One-Shot Collection

A/N: Italics = flashback

 

“Yah I do love your Sica unnie.” Yuri stated.

 

“So do I!” Taeyeon followed suit.

 

“What do you mean ‘so do I’? Kim Taeyeon are you cheating on me?!” Tiffany said exasperated.

 

“No!” Taeyeon eyes were wide and big. Her hands were swaying fast side to side. “You got it all wrong Fany-ah! I meant you. I mean Jessica’s hot and all but you’re the one I love!”

 

“Did you just say Sica’s hot?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Oh is that why I sometimes caught your eyes on me?” Jessica suddenly stated.

 

“No. I didn’t!”

 

“Really? I think I caught you looking at me just this morning.”

 

“Unbelievable Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany said angrily.

 

“Stay away from my wife, midget!” Yuri warned.

 

Taeyeon threw her a glare in return. “Yah it’s not my fault okay! She practically runs around the house with only her Mickey Mouse towel on. You should advise your wife to put on her clothes after she showers.”

 

“So you do check out my wife!”

 

“No I did not!”

 

Tiffany abruptly stood up and stomped her way to her room. Taeyeon glared to Yuri with look-what-you-have-done look. “Fany-ah...my lovely Yepeuni.” Taeyeon followed Tiffany to her room but got slammed in the face by the door instead.

 

Taeyeon sighed for the hundredth time. “Stupid YulSic.”

 

“Yah I heard that!” Yuri said from the kitchen. Incredible she can still hear even when the blender is making so much noise blending her Ma juice.

 

“Awww poor Taengoo slept on the couch. Hehe have my sandwich or eat something. It’ll make you feel better.” Sooyoung suggested. Weird that she‘s offering me her sandwich and yet she’s munching away. What do I get in the end then? Crumbs?

 

“Unnie eating will not solve anything.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Great here comes the walking library.

“I read it only serve as a temporary solution not a permanent one. And judging from the over-flowed mayo of your sandwich Taeyeon unnie could suffer from heart diseases.” Seohyun shakes her head in disagreement.

 

“You –ffrrreeed-ttfooo-mmfffuuucchh- “. Sooyoung said with full.

 

“Sooyoungie how many times do I have to tell you to not eat with your mouth’s full?” Sunny came from her bedroom looking all pretty. I can’t help but to look at her. She’s wearing a simple white flowery dress with a V cut. And of course my eyes would wander down her glorious valley.

 

“How do I look?”  The question’s directed to Sooyoung but somehow my mouth had a mind of its own since my brain were pretty occupied with computing the depth of her valley.

 

“Shekshi.” I thought with a smirk on my face.

 

There was a momentary silence. That’s when I snapped out of my thoughts. Perhaps I said it a little tad too loud. I quickly divert my eyes away from it.

 

“Yah!”

 

The moment I looked up I saw a red faced Sooyoung. Sandwich in her hand was unrecognisable as she had crumpled it like it meant nothing. She must truly be mad to waste food. Then I saw the bigger picture. Sunny was holding back Sooyoung.

 

“Calm down, Sooyoungie!”

 

“Let go of me! I’m going to choke her with my sandwich!”

 

Gulp.

 

Then a husky low voice spoke from behind. “I’ll help you.”

 

It was Tiffany. Shiyet! She must’ve heard me. I fear for my life now. I closed my eyes as I saw her lounging at me. Expecting to be beaten and chocked to death. My arms were covering my head and I crouch a little low. In a defensive position awaiting my fate.

 

Any seconds now. Eh? This took too long. I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany being held up by Yuri.

 

“Let me go!” Tiffany struggles to be released. “I’m just gonna talk.” Yuri hesitantly releases her grip on Tiffany.

 

Tiffany’s eyes were red and puffy. She had been crying and it hurt me so much because I love this  mushroom. My mushroom.

 

“Kim Tae-...”

 

“I lovf yew, Fany.” I said in English. And bend one knee with my hands clasped together. I peeked in between my palms and continued “F-fowgif me pleazzz???” I made a small pout with my best sad puppy eyes.

 

Tiffany’s mouth agapes and I can see her resolve shaken. I made a mental fistpump. My aegyo is the best.

 

And the Yulsic had to ruin it again.

 

“Lame.” The ice princess had spoken. “Kwon Yuri get yourself together!” Jessica glared to the convulsed Yuri. Yuri’s body always do that when I unexpectedly showed my aegyo.

 

As for Sooyoung she barfed out the sandwiches. Ewww gross! Poor Sunny she’d have to clean the mess later.

 

My attention goes back to my Yeppeuni.

 

I sense the stubborn Tiffany. Time to activate ultimate puppy defying mind blowing aegyo attack.

 

So the pout goes longer. Looking sad with a little tear right at the corner of my eyes. Whining my way to Tiffany’s heart. “Pwany...fowgiv silly Taetae???”

 

Eyes intensely staring into her. “Pweaassee???”

 

“Oh my God Yuri!”

 

Apparently, Yuri had suffered an epileptic episode. Her body uncontrollably shakes and white foam coming out from the corner of . Jessica frantically held Yuri’s body close to her.

 

THUD! “Youngie!” There goes Sooyoung. “F-food...” Sooyoung points at the ceiling. “....everywhere.”

 

Psh! Freaking drama queens.

 

I couldn’t care less. My attention diverts back to my Yeppeuni.

 

Tiffany eyes had softened. The pout will come in 3...2...1.

 

“Taetae pwomise not to do it again?” Tiffany put an index finger like a mother scolding her little kid.

 

Taeyeon nods vigorously. “Taetae pwomise.”

 

“Pwomise?” Tiffany offered her pinky to Taeyeon which the midget quickly interlocks.

 

“Pwomise!” Taeyeon stands up and tip toed to give a peck on Tiffany’s lips.

 

“Taetae lovf Fany vewy much.”

 

Another peck landed. This time on Taeyeon’s lips.

 

“Fany loves Taetae too.”

 

Taeny’s hands intertwined and they skipped merrily to their bedroom.

 

Not caring the mentally scarred Sooyoung and Yuri’s lifeless body.

 

In the end, Jessica’s voice roared and echoed throughout the entire neighbourhood.

 

“Damn you Taeny!!!” 

 

The End