One Hot Nerd 2

Master of the Angst, One-Shot Collection

One Hot Nerd 2

 

I gripped Tiffany’s hand hard. I don’t want to let go.

 

I’ve let it go once and cursed myself over again for letting that happen.

 

Damn that Sunny. Why doesn’t she just go to Sooyoung? That giant had desired her like a fly over food. I chuckled to myself. Sooyoung does love food.

 

I hear people murmuring as we entered the hallway. Eyes were on us.

 

But I couldn’t care less. I want them all to know.

 

No more hiding.

 

“You should let go Taeyeon”. I hear her say. My lovely wife tries to pry her hand out but I keep her hand tight in my grasp.

 

“Taeyeon-ah people are looking at us.” She pleads and I ignored her.

 

I can feel her hand starting to get sweaty. “T-taeyeon, p-please.”

 

I realized her discomfort and shoots out a glare on a group of students eyeing Tiffany.

 

I stopped and turned. “What are you looking at?”

 

They can see it in my eyes the burning anger. Oh no they do not want to mess with me.

 

“N-nothing Taeyeon-shi. W-we’re just on our way to class. Right guys?” One of them said.

 

A tall skinny one nodded and they all scattered. I think I saw him in many of my gigs. I’m pretty sure he’s one of my fans inserting love letters in my locker.  Bae-baek-baekwhat was his name? I can’t remember and I don’t care.

 

I continued making my way towards Tiffany’s class.  I was about to step in when Tiffany holds me back.

 

“You can just drop me here. I’ll be fine.”

 

“You sure?” I asked because I really want to send her to her seat.

 

Tiffany nods. “Yeah. Pretty sure.”

 

“You know I can just send yo-“ I stopped talking because Tiffany shakes her head hard.

 

A sigh escaped my lips. “Fine.” I let go of our intertwined hand and fixed her dropping specs. For such a pointy nose her spectacles sure drops easily. I’m going to buy her a new one.

 

“I’ll pick you up alright and then we’ll go and buy you new spectacles.”

 

“B-but…”

 

“No buts. Hehehe but…butts.” I have this grin on my face whenever I’m thinking about butts.

 

I see Tiffany rolling her eyes. She turned and almost walked away but I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Pulled her body close and hugged her waist right before I kissed her on the lips.

 

I can hear people gasping and when I opened my eyes I saw a beet red Tiffany. Cute! She’s so adorable when she’s shy.

 

I smacked her when she was about to walk in her class. I grinned sheepishly but then I saw the ice princess. The grin is now gone.

 

*********

 

Jessica the Ice Princess is staring at me. How am I going to eat my burger and chocolate ice cream in peace?

 

I turned to Yuri. “Hey, can you please tell her to stop?”

 

Yuri sighed. She gently grabbed Jessica’s chin and turned her around. Left a quick kiss and plead with her so-called puppy eyes.

 

I can see the Ice Princess is slowly melting. Seriously, what’s so special about the Kkab?

 

Now I’m able to eat in peace as Jessica is busy feeding her big baby.

I glanced at Tiffany only to meet her eyes. I caught her looking at me. Hehe gotcha!

 

I was surprised though cos she didn’t look away. Instead she leans in and we kissed. I love Tiffany’s kisses. They are the best! She tasted like apple pie. Duh Taeyeon! She’s eating it. Wait…then I would have tasted like grease and chilli sauce. I don’t think it tasted nice. But she didn’t complain. How do I know? You’re seriously asking me this question? Look. Look at that beautiful eye-what the?

 

I saw a man hugging my wife. His hands on my wife’s waist. I swear if that goes any lower…grrr that’s mine! Why is he spinning her? She’ll get dizzy you idiot! What is this familiar laughter? F-fany? Why are you laughing? A-are you enjoying this?

 

The spinning stops. Bout time!

 

“Oh my God! Khun I haven’t seen you in so many years!” Tiffany’s voice was booming in a happy tone and Taeyeon’s little heart feels like it had been stabbed.

 

I tried to catch what Tiffany said but urrgh curse my English!

 

They talk and talk and all I hear are yappings especially from this guy. Fany-ah why are you encouraging him? Huhu

 

Finally words I can understand. “Meet my friends, Khun.” Tiffany points at Jessica and Yuri. “That’s Yuri…and that’s Jessica.” This guy named Khun leaned over and shakes Yuri’s hand and Jessica.

 

My eyes start to sparkle with anticipation when Tiffany turns to introduce me. Then he knows Fany belongs to me! But some big ear guy had to interrupt.

 

“Hey bro! Where did you go? -oh hi there.” A tall tanned guy came over with a pearly white teeth. Get your stupid smile away from my wife! Dumbo! Yeah!Seeing your huge ears makes me sick huh.

 

“Oh sorry about that buddy.” Khun said. “Remember her?” Khun points at Tiffany.

 

No idiot. Fany don’teven know… “Taecyeon oppa, remember me?” …who he is. R-right Fany?

 

I looked at Tiffany and she took off her specs. Yah! It’s a new one too. Then I can’t believe Tiffany did an aegyo attack with her eyesmile and doing a cute bunny impersonation. Why did you do that Fany?

 

“Ah! I remember.”

 

“Fany-Fany Tiffany!” Tiffany and Taecyeon said in unison. Taecyeon spreads out his arms and as if in slow motion Taeyeon watched Tiffany jumped into Taecyeon’s embrace.

 

Whoa? What is going on?!!!

 

I look at Yuri and she looks clueless but then I look at Jessica. She looks like she just saw a ghost. Why does she look so pale?

 

Taecyeon stopped and looked at our table. He had this wide smile on his face. His eyes were squinting with those huge white teeth he’s showing plus the ears too. Haha this guy looks like a retard.

 

But then I saw his wide smile turned into a little frown but then quickly change it with a smirk.

 

“Oh hi Jessica. Been a while.”

 

Huh Jessica?

 

“Neh oppa. It has been a while.” Jessica had this awkward look on her face. Can’t really know what’s going through her head.

 

Yuri looked a little uncomfortable. She kept on looking back and forth between the two.  I wonder if she gets dizzy doing that?

 

Taecyeon then turned his attention to Tiffany. And they talked and talked and talk some more. It is never ending. Fany-ah you were having a date with me. So talk to me!

 

Taeyeon slumped to her seat with the longest pout you have ever seen.

 

….and Fany is still talking.

 

************

 

“Yeppueni…”

 

“Fany my pink gangsta…”

 

“My American chinguuu…”

 

“Eh??? Where is Fany?”

 

Taeyeon goes around looking for her beloved but saw a tall dark tanned skin body that was glued to a wall?…wait is that Jessica?

 

“Oh my God!!!” Taeyeon quickly closed her eyes shut and turned her back from the couple. She just witnessed YulSic’s steamy session – and she doesn’t want to know where Yuri’s left hand disappeared too. Certainly somewhere that made Jessica’s eyes rolled to the back of her head.

 

“Yah! Midget! Don’t you know how to knock???!!!” Yuri scolded Taeyeon. “What the hell are you doing here?!”

 

Taeyeon was about to turn back to face the couple but was again yelled at because apparently Yuri was fixing Jessica’s red lacey bra. How do I know? Kind of accidentally peeked. Damn y! But I’ll never tell…hehe.

 

“Get that erted smug off your face!”

 

“Calm your hormones Yuri. I’m just looking for my Fany, ok?”

 

“She’s not here. Now piss off!”

 

“Relax, Seobang.” Jessica’s voice finally heard.

 

“Yea that’s right. Relax Seobang.” Taeyeon mocks Yuri. “Shica-ya, where is Fany?”

 

“Tiffany went out in the morning. I was half-asleep so I don’t really remember what she said so I thought she’s going to your place, Taengoo.”

 

“Not a slight idea, Sica?” Taeyeon asked hopeful.

 

“Sorry Taengoo. I really thought she went out with you.” Jessica said apologetically.

 

Taeyeon pouts. That’s weird. Fany would tell me if she’s going somewhere.

 

Taeyeon looked back at the couple. Jessica was already in her bathroom robe and Yuri in her blue faded jeans with only her bra on top. Damn! The black pearl is hot.

 

“Yah midget! Why are you looking at me like that?” Yuri yelled.

 

“Ehehehehehe” Taeyeon naughty giggles fills the room. And Yuri’s eyes were now wide with horror.

 

Taeyeon ran and closed the door just in time before a flying coffee mug hit her head.

 

*********

Taeyeon decided to go to the mall. I think I want to do something romantic for my Fany today. She came across a flower shop and stopped in front of it. Hmmm…perhaps red roses flower petals to welcome her. That’d be nice. Just like those romantic movies that she liked the most.

 

With a bag of roses in hand, Taeyeon continues her journey. Maybe some scented candles too. Yea…that’ll add to the scene. Taeyeon see a colourful assortment of scented candle but one caught her eyes. It’s red and a heart shaped. Do you know why it’s shaped the way it is? It’s because back in roman times it symbolizes a woman’s behind. A little trivia for you byong~ However that’s not the reason of the ridiculous smug on Taeyeon’s face. Baastingg…Appuroodishi...ak? (Bursting Aphrodisiac a/n I made this up lol) Taeyeon said then she read the little description. Love making guaranteed. And Taeyeon eyes glitters like never before.

 

Now Taeyeon has her rose petals and a carton of her Basting Apurodisiak-yes a carton cos she deduced one or two is not enough if you know what I mean *wink*. Taeyeon was smiling gleefully of what would transpire later but the smile turns into a frown. Fany?

 

Taeyeon is now in ninja mode. Well, trying to. She’d been following Tiffany and the cute and handsome Khun-Yah author! Who’s your OTP?! Sorry. I mean the annoyingly dashing Khun. =_= What? You cannot deny how good looking he is.

 

Taeyeon frantically searched for Tiffany. She lost her in the crowd. The Grand Sale is attracting crazy shopaholics and the fact that she is vertically challenged made things hard for her. Curse it! My insoles aren’t high enough.

 

“Looking for someone?” The voice startled her. Taeyeon turned and saw Tiffany’s serious face. Obviously, aren’t amused. Taeyeon let out this humongous smile with little eyesmiles hoping she’ll get out of this unscathed. “Oh, Tiffany! The love of my life. Surprised to see my Yeppeuni here.”

 

“Reall-“ Before Tiffany could finish her sentence, a tall handsome guy approached them. And I can assure you Locksmiths, Taeyeon gave him a murderous glare. The glare did not go unnoticed by Tiffany. “Be nice, Taeyeon.” She whispered.

 

“Owh, Nichkhun! Have you gotten the tickets?”

 

Tickets? What tickets?

 

“Yes, Tiffany.” Nichkhun held up the tickets in front of Tiffany.

 

“What tickets, Fany-ah? Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with anger. Deep inside she’s sad.

 

Tiffany just smiled and pecked Taeyeon’s lips. “It’s tickets to Seohyun musical. I got us all tickets for Saturday night.”

 

The angry and sad Taeyeon is gone. “Jinja?”

 

“Yes, Taeyeon-shi. It’s Seobaby’s first musical. Of course we’re gonna go and watch it.” Nichkhun said excitedly. “Are you coming with us?”

 

“You bet, I am.” Taeyeon possessively pulls Tiffany close and hugged her waist. “Right, babe?” Taeyeon stares Tiffany down.

 

Taeyeon is adorable when she’s jealous. “Of course.” Tiffany replied.

 

However, a phone call interrupts and Tiffany quickly pries Taeyeon’s hand away. Much to Taeyeon’s displeasure. “Oh, it’s daddy. I need to get this. Be right back.”

 

“No. Don’t go.” Taeyeon pouts. Tiffany just smiles and pecked her lips before excusing herself.

 

Now it’s just Nichkhun and Taeyeon. Alone. Together. Awkward.

 

Nichkhun flashed his cute smile. Taeyeon replied with the same amount of cuteness.

 

Then Nichkhun eyes darted to the plastic bags in Taeyeon’s hand. “I see you did some shopping. Roses and…candles?” His eyebrows rose up.

 

“Yea. For y time with Tiffany.” Taeyeon said shamelessly. And she can see Nichkhun eyes widen and eyebrows furrowed. Huh, that’ll show you. Tiffany is mine. Are you jelly? Taeyeon smirk victoriously.

 

But then Nichkhun laughed. “So what she said is true.”

 

Taeyeon looked at Nichkhun like he had grown another head. “Huh? What is?”

 

“That you are a possessive and erted little freak.” Nichkhun continues to laugh. He wipes a tear that was at the corner of his eyes. “Gosh, Tiffany.” He shakes his head.

 

“Bwooo???!” Taeyeon exclaimed angrily. “Well, excuse me if I wanna have some shekshi time with my wife. Yea that’s right. My W-I-F-E. Wife!”

 

“Haha…relax Taeyeon.” Nichkhun breathes in and controlled himself. “I left out the term ‘cute’.”

 

Taeyeon’s anger slowly dissipates. Then a hand on her shoulder gained her attention. She looked up at Nichkhun.

 

“Don’t worry, Taeyeon. I’m not gonna take her away from you. I take her like my own sister.” Then there’s this distant look in Nichkhun’s eyes. “You win her heart fair and square.”

 

The statement was a little shock to Taeyeon. Then he continued, “I came here because I heard you guys were not in good terms. And she had cried because of you. Believe me I was furious.”

 

“So you’re here to get Tiffany back?” Taeyeon said in anger. Jaws clenched.

 

Nichkhun smirked. “I will if I can.” Taeyeon clenched his fist. “But…” Nichkhun looked down sadly.

 

“…I wouldn’t want to hurt her. She loves you very much. And her happiness is what matters to me. She is my treasure, Taeyeon. I gave it up to you. Promise me you’ll not make her cry. Promise me that you’ll take care of her. That you will always love her. Will you be able to promise me that, Taeyeon?” Nichkhun said in all sincerity. “Will you?”

 

Taeyeon and Nichkhun stared at each other’s eyes. There was no anger or resentment. Only love for the lady named Tiffany wholeheartedly. Taeyeon smiled in gratitude.

 

Taeyeon looked back at Tiffany’s direction. She was walking towards them all smiles with her long black wavy locks dancing side to side. As cliché as it may be, it feels like time had slowed down and Taeyeon swear she could hear the angels sing. She knew she was blessed.

 

“I will, Nichkhun. I will.”

 

I love you, Tiffany. Forever and more.

 

THE END