I fall

I think I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria's POV

I need money..

That's what's inside my mind for this past week. The money that I save before I came here is running out. The salary that I get from this company isn't that great either; maybe I should find another part-time job. The opportunity that Lisa offered to me was good tho but I don't know if she still needed. It's been a week since she offered me and I don't know what had gotten into me that makes me doubt to take that opportunity.

Someone poked my arm which brought me back to reality, "Oh, hi Chaeyoung" I greeted a young and very white tall woman with pink hair named Chaeyoung or should we call her Rosé. She's like my only one friend here in this office. Her cheerful attitude makes it easier for me to like her.

"Just hi Chaeyoung?" She said sarcastically as she copied the way I talk. She sits beside me as she reach out the gummy bear on the table.

I knitted my brows asking for whatever she meant and then I remember that yesterday she had a date with someone; a college girl.

"OH MY GOD YES! Tell me about the date"

She crunched her nose pretend to be mad but at the end she gets very excited to tell me.

"She's pretty" She said.

"Tell me something I don't know" I said sarcastically as I let out a small laugh.

"Okay, okay. So we went to a café. She's really sweet and so funny. She even showed me her talent and no one I think would do that!"

"What about the talent?"

Her eyes showed love when she talks about this girl, "Well, she lift a bottle on her shoulder"

"She what?"

"See... You even can't imagine something like that!" she said in excitement as she takes another gummy bear and shoved those to , "And then we went to a park holding hands. She told me about her college, her family, her hobbies and all... but..."

"But?"

"We haven't kissed, yet"

I patted her shoulder, "It's okay. You still have another chance. You should ask her out again this week"

"Yeah, we kinda clicked on our first date so I'm being positive for the second one"

“See, I love the spirit in you with that girl. Who’s her name again?” I asked politely since I forget about things easily.

“It’s Kim Jisoo and you guys should meet someday”

“I’d be glad to”

I saw some of the employees walking a bit faster, their sound of footsteps surrounding the room, “Wait, what happened?” I asked dumbfounded to Chaeyoung.

“Monthly meeting with the CEO. I think I should get going” She said as she stood up.

I nodded at her while I also getting ready for the photography session at 10 in the 6th floor. I heard the model will be from one of the very popular tv drama that everyone watched—not me, so yeah I don’t want to make a bad impression to my clients.

Since  I’m a freelancer then I don’t have to attend such meeting like this. Chaeyoung must be so nervous everytime they did it because if I were her, I’d be so nervous. The boss also didn’t really helping with his stern face and I don’t think he has ever heard about a joke and actually laugh at it. He’s so stern… so serious…

“Ouch” I said after I bumped to someone that is tall and I don’t know…. Smell so good(?)

What surprise me is when I look up on that person; it’s the CEO! God! What did I do? I try to act normal even thought I reall nervous as hell. I smile at his stern face and cracked my mouth a bit.

“I’m sorry… Sir”

“Next time, use your eyes for good so that you won’t bump into someone like this again” He said.

He actually talked to me…

I nod, “I’m sorry once again”

I’m not sure how he react after that because I really can’t see his flat and stern face. He creeps me out honestly… But I also need this job so I try to calm.

“Look at the person you talk when you want to say something” He said very calmly. I slowly look at his eyes… It’s beautiful pair of brown eyes that he has. It’s mesmerizing to look at but then again… It’s my scary CEO.

“What’s your name?” He asked me.

Oh god… Am I in trouble? Am I getting fired?

“I… I’m Victoria Song”

“What department?”

Oh god I’m so done…

“I’m a freelancer photographer, Sir…”

“Very well, Victoria, you should be careful from now on. Go back to work” He said as he bids a goodbye like a true gentleman before he leaves me behind along with his other employee.

I took a deep breath and release it. I’m so relieved that he’s actually not that bad; not that scary—in fact, he’s nice(?). Well, now I’m hoping I won’t get fired after this event.

 

Lisa’s POV

Nothing much to do… I don’t have classes today, my friend is probably busy going on a date since she didn’t even call me after that one date. I’m bored to be honest. My brother promised me to go hang out at night after he done his work but I’m not sure.. He’s quite busy and he also is a workaholic.

I know that I’m rich and I can buy or do anything with my money but I also have to be careful. I honestly hate the medias. The ones that like to mind people’s business for the sake of content. I’m so sick of people who likes to use my family to get profit on it. I just want to be normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter