Coming Out

I think I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I close my eyes as I sigh, “Jisoo…”

She knitted her brows as she looking at me in curious.

“I think I fall in love at the first sight on a woman”

“What? How? So… you… ain’t straight?” She said, “I mean, not in a bad way… But you’ve been like the most straight I’ve ever known and met and known and—”

“What do I do?” I cut her.

“Get to know her more you . Make her fall for you too!”

“But…”

“Before you keep doubting about it, tell me the story first”

“We just met at the hospital when I brought Bruno to a doctor and SHE WAS THE VETERINARIAN! She stood there and checked on him at ease and I was like… She’s so calm and that’s when my heart started beating fast. Her gummy smile is another level of cuteness… and I might said stupid things”

“Such as…?” Jisoo said in curious.

“I hope we can meet again” I said in slow tone.

Jisoo cackled, “I hope we can meet again” She mocks me as she imitated the way I talk.

I blushed, “Shut up!”

“Oh my, who would ever thought that you can be this whipped over a girl?”

I crunched my nose and hit her with a cushion.

“Hey, it’s not a bad thing and beside, we finally kissed so it’s really fine”

“Did you wait for that to happen????” I asked in disbelief.

“Well, you’re hot and I’m gay—your point was?”

“Irrelevant”

“Correct. Now you don’t have to think about anything for now. I’m sure you can meet her again” she said and she makes sure that the last words she use against me.

“I hate you Jisoo”

“Well, I love you too. Now as promised, drive me to the café where I should meet my love”

“Ew my love”

“Shut up you’re just jealous”

I rolled my eyes but in fact I’m happy to see Jisoo is having fun with her date last time and this time I hope she can enjoy her time as well.

“You did owe me a story about your date last time” I said as I pick my car’s key and my purse.

“I promise I will tell you AFTER I kiss her” She said.

“Wait, you guys haven’t kissed yet? What a waste”

“Haha funny for a girl who just acknowledge herself to be gay”

“Shut up; and besides, I’m not sure about it yet”

Jisoo is laughing but then she stopped, “Okay, okay I’m sorry. Let’s go”

In the car, while I drive her to a café and restaurant named Breadstix, I can’t help but to think about all of these. I need to see her again anytime soon but what’s my reason!? Bring all of my pets to be checked by her? I get to think something else, come on now Lisa, use your brain.

“Hey, don’t think about it much. I’m sure you can still meet her and try to get close to her but… No rush, okay? Don’t say something stupid again—most importantly, don’t gay panic”

“A what now?” I said after I heard the last word.

“You, gay panic. Stop it. It’s ugly on you” She mocked.

I glared at her for a second then I rolled my eyes in annoyance, “I can’t even control it”

“Ask her out when you meet her again” She stated.

Actually that’s not a bad idea. I mean… we could hang out as a friend.

“Yeah… I actually could do that—ask her. It’s just… what about them? What will they say about me? What will happen to my family? I can’t do things freely because they always watching us, Jisoo…”

Jisoo sighed, she knew what I meant, she took a glance at me, “Then be careful. You have lots of people that works with you—use them. I believe they got your back. As for your family, you should talk to them about this—about your feelings, I’m sure they won’t judge. I know your parents, they’ve always been so supportive to all of their children”

I pull over the car, the café is on the right side, “Thank you Jisoo… Really—and I’m sorry that I kissed you without your consent. I shouldn’t do that”

Jisoo is smiling calmly to me as she pats my arm, “It’s okay, I know how you feeling. You must be really confused and that’s normal but I need to remind you that you have to be certain with your feelings first before you go further with her. Do not hurt her just because you experiment things”

I shook my head, “I won’t. Thanks for reminding me that. Oh and by the way… I’d be so glad if you don’t say about this to anyone…”

Jisoo then slap my arm so I winced in pain, “ouch! What was that for!?”

“You really think of me like that? Hey, how long have we become friends? Have I ever deceived you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter