Date

I think I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Oh my God! Wow it has been how long? A year? Two years?

How have you guys been doing? I hope you are just fine and safe.

Things been prettyyyy wild this year, huh? I hope you guys really doing well.

It has been very long time since the last time I updated this story—I'm sorry I neglected it—I finally will update this regularly and I hope you guys like the upcoming updates.

And I know just how much you missed Khuntoria (and also Jenlisa) so, without further ado, here is the update!! <3

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

 

Victoria’s POV

A month has passed, this skit continues. Nichkhun and I are getting closer—and the more we are together, the more I feel comfortable around him; of course as a friend. I can understand about Nichkhun more and vice versa. We often spending time together; just the two of us, and I'm happy because Nichkhun always keeps his promise not to involve his guards and driver when we are together. It actually helped us to get to know each other without feeling awkward.

It's funny that he often smiles lately and this is a new thing that I discovered about him. He looks much more calmer than usual and is able to control his emotions more.

By the way, Rosie knew about our secret; I told her. Rosie can only shook her head and always ask me if I am sure of all these things—she seemed doubtful if Nichkhun and I won’t break our promise not to use our feelings in this play, but I always try to convince Rosie not to worry because of that. Because we won't, it is only a skit that we play.

I'm sure, we will be fine until the time comes.

“Victoria?” Nichkhun called my name while waving his hand in front of me—broke my thoughts.

“Yes?” I asked, looking at his face, which looked confused like a little kid, holding the menu.

Yes, we are at the restaurant. My favorite restaurant, actually—I forced him to go to this restaurant; a famous Korean restaurant in Gangnam. Nichkhun doesn't like Korean food, because he said, all Korean food is spicy.

“I can’t choose. Please just choose one for me” He said helplessly.

I giggled, “Hmm, let's look at the menu. I know you don't like Tteokbokki because it's too spicy, but you can't refuse spicy food this time. What about Kimchi fried rice?” I suggest. 

“I don’t like kimchi” He frowns.

“Well, Mr. Nichkhun, then you don’t need to eat. Just let me eat alone”

“Okay, fine, Kimchi Fried Rice it is”

I smiled at his worried face, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it slowly, “Don’t worry, it won't be too spicy”

“Yea, sure is” He said sarcastically.

Then we ordered food and waited for our order to arrive. Nichkhun is busy with his cellphone, he has been busy lately for attending several meetings with the investors to discuss his family business expansion.

“Pay attention to me” I said as I hold his hands that is holding his phone. Trying to get his attention. Remember, we’re at the public place, I should act like a clingy girlfriend—I mean... Nichkhun freaking Horvejkul is my ‘boyfriend’.

He finally looked at me, put down his cellphone which then grabbed my hand, “Sorry, I didn't pay any attention to you” he said as he gently kissed the back of my hand— I was a little surprised because this was the first time he had done that. I really remember our agreement, and this is not in our agreement, so it's.. normal to do, right?

He kissed the back of my hand again, repeatedly until I had to pull my hand from his grasp, pretending to be angry. Nichkhun chuckled as he pulled my body into his embrace.

Warm. It always warm my body, everytime he hugs me. This is not the first time he does this—hugging me, kissing my forehead and my hand, embracing and intertwined our hand tightly. I think our acts are very convincing, because if we are not, most people in Korea won't called us the "Cutest couple".

I hug him back and rested my head on his broad chest.

“Khun?” I called him.

“Hmm?”

“I’m bored” I said.

He squinted his eyes as he looked at me in the eyes, “Okay, where do you want to go? I promise, this time—no phone” He said as he picked his phone from the table and turned it off.

 

“Why don’t we go to the Aquarium?”

“Sea world?” Nichkhun asked.

I shook my head immediately, “No, the COEX Aquarium”

He chuckles, “Okay”

I was a bit surprised, that easy to ask him. He didn’t even want to argue which sometimes still surprise me.

I unconsciously looked at his face—this maybe sound strange but I could not lie—I admired every feature on his face; he looks like a prince. I admit that he's very handsome, in both casual and formal clothing—and today, he appears casual in a white shirt and knee-length beige pants. I understand clearly that we are only pretending to be a couple, but that doesn't mean I can't admire his beauty, right?

“I know that I'm handsome,” he said suddenly. My body stiffened instantly. He looks at me closely, “You're not fair, I also want to look at you like that” He said while engulfing a thin smile, and whoop there go the dimples. It appeared and in my opinion, that was one of the most beautiful things about him that I witnessed almost every day since we pulled this stunt.

He’s acting… right?

I cleared my throat, “I'm not looking at you—I mean, I didn't realize if I just stared at you—did I just stare at you?” I said trying to find an excuse—yet, it still sounds absurd.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter