Park

I think I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa’s POV

It's Sunday in the morning and Jisoo has been begging me to come with her to meet her girlfriend. I always refused because third-wheeling is but she insist so I don't have any choice but to agree to her—besides, I owe her.

“Yooo you ready?” Jisoo said as she's already standing in front of my door.

She looks completely pretty today as she wears plaid beige skirt with plain white top and beige beret. Her mid-short haircut makes her looks even better; prettiest.

I pretend to sigh, “Jisoo, can't I just stay at home today?”

Jisoo shook her head as she comes towards me and pull my hand, “Come on you promised me yesterday! Besides, you won't be our third-wheel because Rosè's friend will come too! Who knows she might be gay too and you can learn more from her"

Even tho I admit she got a point, I still rolled my eyes in annoyance, “Please.. I still loyal to my Jennie so I'm good. Oh also, I’m a biual”

Jisoo cackled, “My Jennie. You cringed me. Whatever your reason I don't care. Besides you owe me because you kissed me without my consent even before my girlfriend kissed me! The audacity!”

I released her grip, “Fine! I'll come and please stop bragging about me kissing you. I just want to proved a point"

“yeah I get it you use me for your experience only"

I cut her words, “HEY! It's not like that… and I'm sorry I did that" I apologized. Sincerely.

Jisoo only smiled, “I forgive you. Now let's go" she said as she pull my hand again to follow her.

--

In the car, Jisoo never stopped talking about her girlfriend. Dude, I mean, she just only dating this girl for about… 2 weeks and look how whipped she is.

We finally arrived at the park I usually go with Bruno. This park is really great to visit to. A lot of people also enjoying the place; I wonder will I ever met Jennie here today?

Jisoo calling a name, I assuming it's her girlfriend. Okay, wow her girlfriend is such a goddess! She's really tall and so pretty! Her long rose hair looked a lot like what they did in commercial but instead, this is real. She approached Jisoo and peck her lips; wow… PDA already?

I have to look around me; I'm afraid there will be paparazzi here.

“Babe, this is my bestfriend, Lisa. Lisa, this is Chaeyoung or you can call her Rosè" She introduced us.

I extend my hand which she welcomed warmly, “Hey, I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you"

“Nice to meet you too" She said.

I never stopped being amaze by the look of Jisoo's girlfriend. Even her hand is so small and so soft like a baby. Is she an actual human being?

“Where is your friend?” Jisoo asked.

She looks around, “She said she wants to go to the toilet but it's been 15 minutes. Let's just wait for her"

Jisoo and I nodded and we are sitting on a bench.

So we talked. Me and Rosè—all I have to say is that not only she looks so pretty but she also really kind, like an actual angel. She asked about so many things; since Jisoo told her I own an Animal Shelter, she asked about it and must I say, she really cares about it. Usually people only asking to just being friendly—or pretend to being friendly but not her… I can see her sincerity to all of the questions she asked me.

She hasn't realized who I am yet. I told Jisoo not to mention anything about the Horvejkul; my family. It's actually a good thing to talk to people who hasn't found out about me yet when they found out, I can learn more things from them like.. will they treat me differently if they knew I'm one of the Horvejkul?

“Ah there she is!” Rosè stated as she waved her hand towards a direction.

I saw a girl with short hair and the camera she brings. At a second, I already know who she is—it's Victoria! What a small world we live in.

“Guys, this is my friend, Vic—”

“Victoria! Oh my god! How are you?” I cut Rosè's words as I walk to Victoria and held her hands. She looks a bit startled but then she smiled at me warmly.

“Good. Great! What about you?”

“I'm doing fine. Except… I waited for your call"

I took a glance at Jisoo who looks a bit taken aback but she managed to keep her face straight.

“Oh.. about that… I don't know… I'm afraid if I can't meet your expectation”

“What are you saying Victoria! You're perfect to be my photographer. Look I know we should having fun along with our friends but I just can't miss this anymore. I need you as my photographer” I said almost in desperate.

“Wow so she's the one you told me about? The one offered you for a job? Victoria, I don't want to forced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter