Am I?

I think I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV

My life has never been this good—this amazing.

Lisa is amazing—and it has only been a month? But she managed to bring so much happiness in my life. This is crazy.

She can be awkward since this is her first time—I am her first girlfriend—but I didn’t complain at all—she’s just… amazing.

She would visit me at work—bringing her cat and dog. The check up thing sometimes just an alibi for her so she could see me and I think it was very cute of her.

We are not publicly announced that we are together though—she told me about her condition, her family and all—she promised me that she will find a way to make it better but honestly, I am okay with it. With being lowkey about our relationship—nobody knows except our close friends. I mean, I never really had such a relationship like this but somehow, it is a challenge and I am up for it.

 

Today, just to be an amazing day as well—I think. She just texted me that she is at the hospital and is about to see me. I unconsciously smiled reading her text—she promised me to bring me to her animal shelter. We both love animals and she knows it too well that I am a er for dogs—there are so many dogs at her shelter. So, today, she will take me there.

I heard someone knocked the door—it must be Lisa.

I reached the doorknob and open it—only to find the cheekily girl with her favourite cat, Leo. I let her in as I closed the door.

I turned myself back to see her only to feel her lips landed perfectly on mine. She kissed me deeply like her life depends on it, she smiled in between kissess, “I miss you” She said.

I cupped her face to kiss her even deeper, “I miss you too”

For a second, I pushed her away by an inch to checked up on Leo that is busy with himself wandering around my room.

“Leo is fine by herself” She said—and I couldn’t agree more.

I looked at her in the eyes before I leaned in to capture her tempting yet addicting lips—I honestly can’t get enough.

She tilted my head, she knew I’m shorter than her so it’s easier for her to even deepened the kiss. I involuntary let out a moan—gladly it wasn’t loud—she used that opportunity to slid her tongue inside my mouth—our tongue battled in dominance—though hers still win over mine.

I felt weaker for each kissess—I felt my legs becoming jelly, I can’t even stand properly. As she knew I was suffering from it, she pushed me slowly to the nearest couch—the couch that I prepared for my client—the owner of their pets—but rarely used by them so I guess, it is now the couch where we make-out.

After a while, we both stopped devouring each other as we panted to get some air—my head is against hers while she’s still on top of me, I can feel her stomach going up and down as she tried to catch some air.

“Wow, that was hot” She said proudly.

And yes, indeed—it was very hot.

I chuckled as I pulled her neck to gave a quick peck on her lips, “We shouldn’t do it here though”

She rolled her eyes, “I know but wasn’t that more… challenging… for you?”

Like a psychic, she read my mind.

I nodded as I played with her hair—curled them with my fingers.

“As promised, I will take you to meet the babies”

“Babies?”

“Dogs at my shelter”

Of course, I know, I smiled at her, “Of course babe, I know. It’s just, you called them your babies—just too cute for me”

She pouted like a kid, “Yes, because they are just like a baby”

“Mhm, I’m aware. Also, I still have 3 hours left. Is it okay for you to wait?”

“Yes! I will wait for you—before that, I will take Leo back to home because he’s kinda have weird relationship with the dogs—by that I mean, he’s rude to them”

I laughed, “Well, Leo is hard to approach, right?”

Lisa only nodded. We didn’t even talk about anything anymore but to stare to each other for legit a minute before she leans in and kisses me on the lips repeatedly—before she finally gets up and catches Leo, “Alright Leo, let’s go home” She said in cute tone.

This is another cute thing Lisa always does—she would talk in a cutest tone with her pets—like she babied them a lot that she became a baby herself. I can’t help but to smile cheekily everytime I heard her talking with her pets.

One time when she visited my house for dinner, she would talk to Kuma like she actually understood Kuma—and Kuma surprisingly—attached fast when he’s with her.

She looked at my direction and smiled widely, “Okay baby, I’m ready. Give me another kiss before I leave”

I chuckled by her action, why she did this? I actually don’t understand but I guess, this is what I have to deal with—I don’t even complain—I love it.

So, I tiptoed to give her a peck on her lips, “I’ll see you in 3 hours” I said before I escorted her outside my room.

“Thank you doctor Kim! Always a pleasure to bring my pets here—I’ll see you soon!” Lisa said—half jokingly before she left.

I chuckled as I go back inside.

 

 

I want to be honest. I think Lisa is different—well I can say that because she can be all in one of a person—by that I mean, she can be silly, awkward, smart, extra—extra beautiful. I just couldn’t even utter any words because she’s just… perfect. And what I have with her right now, is somehow… beautiful, unique and never done before—maybe because I also lack of experiences. I mean yes, I had some exes but never really investing on the relationship because my study always comes first but with her… She can make me happy, shocked and or even dumbfounded by things she did and oh girl, I never had anything like this before in my life.

 

She takes me to her aminal shelter, just as she promised and heck, she was so excited even days before this day happened. She always asked me things such as what should we bring to the shelter and or what breed that I really love the most?—she actually did it again when we were on our way, she asked me if I was okay almost every 10 minutes. It was really cute of her.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Should we buy a snack for you?”

I gave her a sigh, “Relax. I’m okay” I said as I giggled.

I look at her face, she’s blushing, “I’m embarrassing am I?”

I reach out her hand and intertwined ours, “No, you are cute. But don’t worry about things much, okay?”

She nodded, “You know, I always act so cool in front of my exes but you…”

I shrugged my shoulders, “Well, I think that’s my charm on you” I said, smile plastered on my cheek—when there’s a red light, she turns her head to look at me, then she leans in to peck my lips.

“Yes, your charm really works on me” she said as she kissed me soundly for one last time before she’s starting to drive again.

As much as I love to be around her, there are times we should mind our behaviour—for the sake of her family and their safety. She usually tell me beforehand but this time, she didn’t. I’m kind of a afraid if later I can’t resist myself from kissing her in public—I tapped her arm so she could take a glimpse at me.

“Babe, should we pretend to be friends?” I asked.

She pulled over, I think we’re arrived at the place. I saw a cute small building in yellow and brown dotted—just like a giraffe skin and there are some animal stickers on the glass door. I’m confused, is this a zoo or an animal shelter?

“Nope, we’re good. You see, I am the owner but also my 2 other friends. Bambam is working full time here to take care of the animals—mostly dogs and cats. And well, Jisoo, she basically our accountant and secretary but she barely here” she said as she rolled her eyes in annoyance, “both Jisoo and Bambam are my closest friends and the ones I trust the most. So you don’t have to worry, okay?”

I nodded. Later, she helps me with the car door as she holds my hand and guide me inside. To be honest, I still don’t get the concept of this building—it’s just too cute—almost like an indoor playground.

There I saw a man—Lisa’s age. Maybe this is Bambam, the one Lisa mentioned. He is busy write something on the computer, not aware of our presence until Lisa cleared and he immediately stood up and bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo,” He said but later rolled his eyes after he noticed it was Lisa.

We giggled at the latter.

“Lisa, I swear to God, you are so annoying” He said, his eyes gleamed when he looks at me, “Wow, hello, who are you pretty lady?” He asked as he brought his hand to reach my hand but Lisa’s hand is so fast she wards his hand away.

“Ya! don’t you dare” She said angrily.

Bambam’s eyes widened, “You are rude. I just want to know who is this pretty lady”

She then wrapped her arm on my shoulders as she pulled me closer, “Jennie, my girlfriend” She said proudly.

Once again, his eyes widened but this time, he gasped in disbelief, “You what?”, He shook his head quickly, “Oh my God! Hello!” He said in shock.

I only giggled, “Hey, you must be Bambam. Nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too”

“Okay, let’s go inside, I’m going to show you my babies” Lisa said as she dragged me to a room.

I see some cages and there is another room inside. I peeked a little to see the play room. I guess, it’s their play room.

“Aww, it’s so cute, babe”

Lisa smiled cheekily, as she lifts one of the puppy—no actually, she lets them out of the cages and play with us. There are 3 babies of Siberian Husky, like Bruno that suddenly approached me and launched their tiny bodies on my stomach. I giggled as I involuntary catch their bodies into a tiny hug, “Aww, they are so cute”

“Their mom died few weeks ago—they are still nursing”

“But you can’t give them cow or goat milk, babe”

“I know, babe. We give them a milk replacer. If they showed us a symptom of diarrhea or any other bad allergies, we stop the consumption immediately”

I nodded in relieved—I mean, I trust her and her friends on how they take care of the animals here but sometimes, I just concern a lot about animals and often to make sure the parents know how they’re doing their job—also, Lisa panicked easily that counted when she brought Bruno the first time we met. She was really… crushed and it can make the pet stress too.

“Okay, make sure you check them regularly and don’t panic when you think there is something wrong with them. Just… call me and I will check up on them. Okay?”

Lisa stopped petting the puppy as she looks at me, “You would?” She said almost in disbelief.

I nodded slowly, “Yeah, why wouldn’t I?”

She sighed in relieve, “Thank you, babe”

I smiled at her genuinely. Another puppy snuggle into me, I saw a white pomeranian, “aww, this one looks like Kuma”

“That’s an albino pomeranian. Bambam found her shivering near the han river”

I gasped, “What?”

“Yeah, she almost died”

My heart crushed when I heard her. How can people be so cruel to them? They are weak and fragile.

“I think whoever dump her just don’t like her appearance” she stated.

“But that is not the reason why they should dumped her”

Lisa nodded weakly, “Yeah, I thought so too. Good thing now she’s at the better place and ready to be adopted. Her friend, another pomeranian has been adopted few days ago—I was afraid she would be lonely but thanks to these gentlemen” She said as she holds one of the baby husky and places him on her lap, “The lady won’t be alone since they play along together”

I watch her play with them—her babies. Now I understand why she would want to build this animal shelter with her friends. Watching all of these beautiful creatures growing up is what to die for.

“Now I get it” I stated, she looks at me with a soft look in her face, “I get why you and your friends build this shelter together—I bet they have pets too?”

She nods, “Bambam got the skinless cat—I mean, sphynx. I mean, it’s ugly but he loves her very much. And Jisoo, she has dalgom—he’s a maltese dog. He’s cute but he hates me”

I giggled, she did not just explain her friends’ pets to me in a cute way.

“Yeah, I get why now. It’s satisfy your feeling when you take care of them and get to see them grow. You guys built connections with them—and taking care of them lovingly”

She once again smiled as she looked down, I think she’s blushing, “You know what, last time when the mom died, we were crying so so so hard. We were sobbing, Jisoo even lost her apetite the whole day”

“Aww poor you guys. But she’s okay now, right?”

Lisa then look up and rolled her eyes, “Yeah she’s pretty much occupied by her girlfriend”

“Are you jealous?” I asked her jokingly but she throw a stern look at me—will I get nagged by her?

“What? No! Of course not. I mean, she can be pretty sad but will forget about it once she got occupied by other things. Jisoo easily lose her focus, you know”

I try to suppress my laugh, “Yeah, sometimes people can be like that—or maybe that’s how she’s coping”

Lisa just shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know. Jisoo never really talked about her feelings, I mean, her sad or anger. She always been there for me but she never told me anything that is bothering her. You know, her parents got divorced few years ago and all she did was just nothing—not even shed a tiny tears. She told me it’s wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter