True Color

I think I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria POV

All I know, that right now, at this moment, everything became blurry and I only can see him with his beautiful smile and how his eyes are closed whenever he threw that beautiful smile of him—the way his eyes turned into moon-shaped eyes.

Right now, at this moment, I don’t even care what he would think about me—about why he thinks I’m staring at him and I don’t even care anymore if I broke my own rule…

To not falling for him.

Because I think I am falling all in love with him.

And I hate myself for that—for letting my heart win over my mind.

His smile was faded as he keeps staring at me too. His gaze became firm as he steps closer to me. He seems hesitant but a second later, he leans in—slowly. While my mind is telling me to back away, my heart is telling me to stay. As you know the answer, I stayed.

His both hands cups my face and I let him caresses my face—to feel his warm hands. I know what he is going to do next. He leans in slowly as our lips brushed. He lets his lips hang for like an inch from my lips before he finally claims fully of it—of my lips. And I swear, my mind went blank. I didn’t even move as he started to my upper lip.

He pulled out after that one slow kiss, hands are still cupped my face, I brace myself to look at him in the eyes—I know this is so wrong, I know we broke the rules, I know this is so unprofessional—I mean, unprofessional since we’re just pretending but once again, my heart has won over everything so I circled my arms around his neck and pulled him back to crash my lips on his before he could say anything—he soon deepened the kiss by pulling my waist closer. I let my body do whatever they want. I let him kiss me; deeper; passionately.

It felt so good, his plump lips were so addicting… But wait, I—I can’t believe I said that! Oh my God! What am I doing? It’s like I have been awakened by something as I pushed him away. I covered my mouth, I… This can’t be happening!

--

 

“Victoria… I…”

My eyes widened when he called my name. This can’t be happening, right?

I feel like I can’t even see him straight on his eyes.

I slowly look at him. I bet my face is red all over my face.

“I’m sorry for-”

“For kissing me?” I cut him, “You’re sorry you kissed me?”

His reaction was priceless; his big doe eyes widened as he shakes his hands, “No, no, I wasn't sorry that I kiss you because that’s what I really want to do but I was sorry how I execute that. I’m sorry if you weren’t ready… I…”

I only looked at him without even say anything. To be honest, I don’t even know what should I say after that thing.

This is getting awkward. I feel like I should talk soon so I try to be calm as I slowly open my lips, “I get that, Khun” I said, “I think we violated that rule” I continued as I chuckled.

Nichkhun smiled, “I—yeah… we kind of violating the rule… I’m sorry…”

I smiled as I reached for his hands, “We both wanted this, Khun”

“Yeah”

I don’t know why it started to get hot so I excused myself out. I need my best friend now.

--

 

I walk back downstairs to the living room where everyone gathers. I saw Rosie and Jisoo sitting on the sofa playing their Nintendo switch. I think Rosie once told me that Jisoo is a gamer so that excited her, even more, to get to know Jisoo.

Rosie realized my presence. She smiled as she called me to join them. So I did, I sit next to her.

“Hey, are you okay?” Rosie said. Just as I expected, she knows me too well that she knows if something happened to me—good or bad.

“Yes. Why wouldn’t I?” I asked as I chuckled.

Rosie squinted her eyes, being suspicious, “Okay…”

After what it feels like 2 hours, Jennie and Lisa called us to enjoy the dessert that they made; a mango graham cake. Jennie told us that she knows the recipe once she went to the Philippines with her mom at her mom’s friend’s house. It was the first time I ever tasted it. It was sweet and creamy.

Nichkhun and I spent the rest of the night with them mostly in silence. We only responded to any jokes and became silent again. It still feels unreal for me for that thing to happen—I mean, that was my first as well. Call me old-fashioned I don’t care.

Later that night, Nichkhun drove me home. It’s really dead silence as none of us saying anything to one another. I hate to be in this kind of situation. It’s so awkward and dead. I told him it was okay that we both wanted it but I don’t know what happened to him.

He stopped his car, I realized we have arrived. I unfas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter