Encounter

I think I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon POV

 

“Well, hope karma comes to you soon then,”

“Haha, I love you too, bro”

I sneered behind my phone, I can't even bear the conversation a little longer, "alright, goodnight,” I said shortly, as I hung up the phone.

I then threw my phone on the sofa, it bounced, luckily, it stayed on top of it—I thought it would fell and cracked the screen. I felt somehow relieved.

After listening to his overly proud-selfish-bastard-self, I feel so upset all of a sudden. It is as if I care about the woman I don't even know, nor that I have met before. But knowing that my own best friend toying with her like this, upset me—so much.

I know Nichkhun. I know him so much that I know what he capable of doing and once he determined, he would do anything to get it. Poor that woman. I sighed as I launched myself on the sofa. I took a sip of my scotch that I poured earlier.

On top of that, I just lost my very expensive Louis Vuitton bag to him. Damn it, Nichkhun!

——

 

 

I'm walking through the corridor. Everyone is looking at me, I don't know what are they thinking about me but I'm sure they're doing it because they have never seen me before. Understandable since it's my first time visiting here—at Nichkhun's office.

I opened the door which I believe is Nichkhun's room based on the information that the receptionist told me. I saw him, his serious face, looking at the documents on his table. He doesn't look like an right now but trust me, he will when he sees me.

"Are you busy, Mr CEO?" I stated which made him looking at my direction.

His face lit up when he sees me, I know he just happy because he knew I would bring the bag.

"Taecyeon! What an honour! Come in"

 

I chuckled as I threw the Louis Vuitton bag at him, wish he failed to catch it but this is Nichkhun that we are talking about. He is as fast as a cheetah—always ready to chase his prey.

"Whoaaaa! This looks so much better than the picture! Thank you!" He said as proudly as always. I only rolled my eyes and walks towards the sofa on the left side of his room and sat there as I crossed one of my legs.

Nichkhun is looking at me, he sighed as he approached me, "look, I know you hate me for doing this, but I have to"

"For what?"

"What else? My family, of course. This is Lisa. Damn, I didn't know she is gay. I mean, she always looked so straight and hooked up with so many guys. Remember that one time I witnessed her having in the kitchen with her previous photographer? I still cannot forget about that image in my head. But now I understand why Lisa likes that woman—dude, let me tell you, she is amazing and smart! She is Lisa's type"

I look at him in disbelief and disgust. How can he acted like he really didn't even care about the woman he is 'dating'? I was about to say something but he continues his words.

"I just want to protect her. You know how much everyone wants to ruin my family"

"Lisa can take care of herself, you know right?"

Nichkhun is looking at me in confusion, "Do YOU think Lisa could? I don't think so. She is so fragile. Imagine what is going to happen if everyone knows? They will attack her, talking bad things about her, her whole career could ruin. I don't want that!"

I looked away as I rested my neck on the sofa's headrest, without looking at him, I said, "I believe Lisa can take care of herself well. You spoiled her too much"

He didn't say anything after that. He then stood up, "if you don't have anything to say or do, you may leave," he stated.

I turned my head back to look at him in disbelief. He is my best friend but he is also an some times. He won't listen to me once he is determined. He is impulsive and reckless and those are the flaws that he has ever since I got to know him.

"I'm just saying. You, doing this, won't make anything better. They will still be pinning everything to Lisa since she is a Horvejkul and even though you thought you did something, you didn't, Khun. You are just going to hurt innocent people"

"I told you, everything will go as planned"

"What if it won't go as you have planned? What if it failed?"

"I never fail," he said arrogantly.

I still look at him right through his eyes deep for a few seconds before I finally get up and walks away. But before I reach the doorknob, I turned my body and look at him in the eyes for the last time for today and said, "there is always one time for everything"

Yes, I am upset right now. I just think that this is stupid and unnecessary for him to be doing that. It just feels so wrong to use someone—I mean, I supported him when he said he would pretend to date that woman but when he said he would pretend to like her and asked her to be his girlfriend for r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter