An Opportunity

I think I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone, thank you for subscribe this ff. It's going to be a slow burn fanfiction because I want to develop more each characters. Here only focusing on the core four, but that doesn't mean I won't include other idols here. It'll reveal soon whose going to be in this ff. I hope you like it, please upvote and comment :)

 

Victoria’s POV

I’m sitting on a bench at a park near the company I’m working. I just started my job as freelancer here. I really want to work in here for real tho; big company, great corporate culture; except maybe… for the boss. Well, my boss is a guy; arrogant one. Honestly, he creeps me out sometimes when he stares at me and then look away seconds later. People said he’s mean but I don’t think he is mean like everyone said about him but who knows?

 I usually wandering around Seoul to capture moments with my camera. I love photography—this is my only reason why I came to Korea 3 months ago and this is why I’m working as a freelance photographer. I really want to learn more and develop my photography skill.

As I capturing some good moments, there is this dog who suddenly approaching me. A big white and brown husky run towards me; fortunately, I managed to captured some good pictures of the dog. I’m smiling at the dog as it jumped on me and started to my face.

I giggled as I cup the dog’s face, “Good boy” I said. The dog cheered as its tail wagging.

“Bruno! There you are! Gosh, you’re fast” Said a girl, gasping for air, “I’m sorry, he must be really heavy. He likes to jump on beautiful girl” She continue.

I smiled at the beautiful lady. She has blond hair and very tall—not as tall as me.

“It’s okay, he’s too cute. How old is he?” I asked.

She tries to catch her breath, “He’s 2 years old. Oh by the way, I saw you captured my dog earlier”

“Yes,” I replied. “I’m sorry for the inconvenient, I’ll delete—”

“No! I mean… I’d like to see it” She cuts my words immediately.

I smiled at her as I hand her the camera. She accept it as she check the pictures that I captured.

“Wow girl you got skill” She said in awe.

I blushed, someone finally noticed my skill and liked my work, “Thank you”

“Wow, you know, I always like photography but lately, I’ve been so busy with college and also the animal shelter I just opened few months ago so yeah… postponed that hobby for awhile”

She has an animal shelter in such a young age. It’s really wonderful. “That’s okay. You can start this hobby at anytime. Unlike you, I make my hobby as my only one source of living” I said to her that is still focus on my camera.

“Really? That’s even cooler! So you’re a photographer?”

I nodded.

“Wow…”

“Oh by the way, I’m Lisa” She said as she extend her right hand to me.

I received gladly and shake her hand, “I’m Victoria”

“Well, Victoria it’s nice to see you”

“You too” I said.

I really don’t know what to say anymore. I at making first conversation and I think Lisa also thinking the same. She is looking at me and then she’s like she has something on her mind.

“Look” She stated, “I really love all of your pictures and I’m offering you a job to be my personal photographer for my dogs and cats and also for me” She continued.

I put an interest on that offer but I remembered that I have an internship already.

“Sorry as much as I want to accept the offer, I’m afraid I can’t”

“And why is that?” She said looking really curious as why I rejected the offer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter