Chapter Two

Until the Last

Lisa

Now I started to blood-boiling at the point that I saw my ex-girlfriend or girlfriend sitting on the table all alone. I have a mix feelings that I met her again. I missed her but I'm mad at her. I don't want to start talking with her. She really hurt my feelings. 

I just passed her by and I didn't dare to stare at her. Then I pick up the meals and Seulgi unnie asked me something. 

"Lisa, why is your ears are getting red? Is there something wrong?" Seulgi asked.

"Omo~ my ears are getting red?" 

"Yes sweetie. What happened to you? Are you mad at Momo? Should I beat her ?" Jeongyeon said. 

"Don't be. I'm not mad at Momo unnie. I just saw somebody else here in the camp" 

"Spill the beans sis" Dahyun said.

"Not right now Dahyun! Maybe in somewhere else. Could you cover me up going to our seats? I'll explain to you later guys" 

"Girls let's do this" Momo said. 

Now they started to form a straight line and there's me at the sides so that my ex-girlfriend won't see me. I'm not ready to making up with her. It's to complicated to talk with her something.

We are now at our sits. We sat on the long table and we face each other. Me, Seulgi unnie and Dahyun are in the same chair while Wendy unnie, Momo unnie and Jeongyeon unnie are at the other side of the long table. 

I choose that I should hide from my ex or maybe still my girlfriend? so that she won't see me. 

Now we started to eat our dinner. It's really our early dinner in exactly 5pm. Now I started to think about our next week of basic training. 

--

Now me, Dahyun and my 4 other unnies are in our own room. We are now ready to sleep. We just finished taking a half bath and brushing our teeth. Now were forming a circle and Seulgi unnie just started to open the topic. 

"So Lisa, what is all about with the hiding something thingy earlier?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah Lisa what is it? and your ears are really reddish!" Jeongyeon said. 

"About that.." I said as I really my deep sighed. 

Now 5 of them are really focused on me and wanted to hear my story.

"My ex-girlfriend or my girlfriend is here" 

All of them gasped and Momo eonnie started to widened her eyes. 

"Your ex or what? Is here? Why she isn't here in our room?" Wendy asked. 

"She's the daughter of General. She can pick whatever she want. She has a privilege for whatever she wants or choose what she wants" I explained. 

"Damn..she's the daughter of General. Rest in peace to us" Momo said. 

"That's why Lisa ear are really reddish earlier because of her ex or..maybe not! May I ask what happened to you too?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, tell us Lis. So that we know your history between you and the daughter of the General" Wendy said.

"Well I don't know actually what happened to us. It was really questionable about our status because we haven't talk about something. I don't know why exactly that her father or General Kim said to me that I broke her heart and her feelings. That I didn't do something wrong about her. Actually, she's the one who broke my heart and feelings. She didn't inform me that she'll go to the abroad. Then I don't know what happened next. I started to question about our relationship after I got scolded from the General. After that I got drown myself with some alcohol. That maybe we are breaking up and never talked to each other because the General give his command that I won't talk to her ever again. So I did what happened earlier! I didn't talk to her" I said as I shed a tear. 

Seulgi started to side hug on me and tapped my shoulder. 

"Damn, that's so deep Lis. I am really very sorry about your relationship to the both of you!" Wendy said. 

"It really hurt for you Lis. I hope you could show up to her that you don't even need her when we started to training tomorrow" Seulgi said. 

"I agreed unnie" Jeongyeon said. 

"Thank you guys" 

"Cheer up Lisa! We are here for you. You'll prove to her that you started to move on with her" Momo said. 

"Yeah, I agreed with Momo unnie" Dahyun said.

I just nodded and showed my smile. 

Now the light started to turn off. 

"We should get to sleep!" Momo said. 

"Yeah unnie. We should..I hope we won't be late for our morning call tomorrow" Dahyun said. 

I started to go at the top of the bunk bed. 

"Good night guys! Fighting~" I said.

"Good night Lisa-ssi" The 5 of them synced in.

--

1 week later..

I just woke up early and I check my military watch. It's now 5:19am. After our a week of orientation. This is now the time we have our basic training. Now I checked my dear sisters they were asleep. So I started to go down and started to waking up with them. 

I started to waking up with Wendy eonnie because she's on the bottom of our bunk bed. 

"Unnie~ wake up!" 

Now she open her eyes and she started to smiled at me. 

"Good morning!" Wendy said. 

"Good morning. Let's wake up now. It's 5am now" 

"Okay.." Wendy said as she stood up and started to waking up others. 

Now I started to go at our restroom and I wash my face and tell myself that I should be ready to train with the other trainees. I brush my teeth. 

I finished now and I'm heading out on the restroom and now all of them are awake. 

"Good morning guys" I said as I smiled. 

"Good morning. Excited huh?" Momo asked. 

"Yup. I don't know why! But I'm really excited!" I said as I picked my military uniform and the boots. 

I wear my military uniform and the boots. 

"Damn you look like an oppa Lisa! Your really good-looking. Military clothes suits you really!" Wendy said. 

"Hehe, thank you unnie" I said. 

Now I started to comb my hair and make it a bun. Then I wear my cap. 

I'm all done. 

"CADETS! WAKE YOUR UP! WE WOULD START OUR MORNING EXERCISE" Sgt. Seung-hyun shouted. 

All of us started to panicked. Wendy, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Momo and Dahyun started to wear there military uniform and their boots too, now they comb there hair and make it a bun just like what I did. 

"Let's go unnie's" I said as I stood up. 

Then they nodded at me and we started to run going to the other enlisted soldiers that they form in the line. 

We started to lining up as a girl line also. 

"ATTENTION CADETS!" Sgt. Seung-hyun shouted.

"YES SIR" All of us synced in.

"BEFORE WE GET TO ON MORNING EXERCISE WE HAD TO CLARIFY WITH OUR GIRLS TRAINEES" Sgt. Seung-hyun said.

"HOOAH" All of the us sync in.

"YOU CADET! STAND STRAIGHT!" Sgt. Seung-hyun pointed out Dahyun. 

Dahyun started to stand straight and said "YES SIR" 

Sgt. Seung-hyun started to walking back and forth and said "WE HAD THE DAUGHTER OF THE GENERAL WOULD TRAINED WITH US. BUT TO THE GIRL TRAINEES. YOU WOULDN'T SEE HER ON YOUR ROOM BECAUSE THERE SOME ISSUES TO DO SOMETHING WITH IT" 

she's one of us. What the hell is she thinking? But why I'm concerned to her.. 

"YES SIR!" Seulgi, Dahyun, Momo, Wendy and Jeongyeon said but I forgot to say because I was spacing out. , I'm doomed. 

"YOU CADET! WHY DIDN'T YOU SYNCED IN?" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

"SORRY SIR!" I said as I shouted.  

"GIVE ME 20 PUSH UPS!" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

So I started to push up. 

"WHILE CADET MANOBAN DOING HER THING. I SHOULD FETCH THE DAUGHTER OF THE GENERAL IN HER TENT. STAND STRAIGHT SOLDIERS!" Sgt. Seung-hyun said.

"HOOAH" All of them synced in except for me. 

"SOLDIER MANOBAN GIVE ME 50 PUSH UPS MORE" Sgt. Seung-hyun.

"YES SIR" I said as I panted really hard. 

Now I finished the 20 push ups now I started to push up 50 more..

Then now I'm almost finished to my 50 push up the Sergeant and now the Daughter of the General arrived. 

"ALMOST DONE SOLDIER MANOBAN" Sgt. Seung-hyun asked. 

"5 MORE TO GO SERGEANT LEE" 

"GOOD" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

Now I finished the push up and I started to stood up and I feel dizzy. Then I just look on Sergeant Lee. I didn't look up my ex. 

"ATTENTION CADETS!" Sgt. Seung-hyun shouted.

"HOOAH" All of us synced in. 

"NOW THIS IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE GENERAL! YOU SHOULD PAY A GOOD RESPECT AT HER! ESPECIALLY TO YOU GIRL TRAINEES! UNDERSTAND?" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

"HOOAH" All of us synced in. 

"YOU CADET WHAT'S YOUR NAME!" Sgt. Seung-hyun said as she shouted on my ex. 

"JENNIE KIM! SERGEANT LEE!" Jennie shouted as she looks tough. Ehh.. whatever. I started to stare her while she was looking on Sgt. Lee. 

"GIVE ME 10 JUMPING JACKS" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

Now she started to jumping jack. After that she finished. 

"NOW GO TO YOUR LINE SOLDIER" Sgt. Seung-hyun said.

"YES SERGEANT LEE!" Jennie said. 

Now she's going at the back of our line. Good thing, I'm at the front of our line. 

"NOW ATTENTION CADETS" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

"HOOAH!" All of us synced in. 

"GIVE ME 50 SQUATS" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

We started to squat but Sergeant Lee isn't satisfied..

"AGAIN CADETS! YOU NEED TO ALL SYNCED IN. ONE OF YOU ARE NOT SYNCED IN YOU'LL BE BACK TO THE BEGGINING" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

"HOOAH!" All of us synced in. 

Now we started to squat will all synced in. 

"NOW COUNTDOWN!" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10....40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45.." Sgt. Seung-hyun cutted our countdown. 

"AGAIN!" Sgt. Seung-hyun yelled.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....45,46, 47, 48, 49, 50" All of us synced in. 

"YOU LOOK EXHAUSTED! STAND STRAIGHT! AGAIN" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.....47, 48, 49, 50" All of us synced in and we stand straight. 

"NOW LET'S START TO COUNTDOWN YOU ALL. STARTING WITH YOU SOLDIER MANOBAN" Sgt. Seung-hyun said. 

"1" I said. 

"2" Dahyun said.

"3" Wendy said.

"4" Momo said. 

"5" Seulgi said.

"6" Jeongyeon said. 

"7" Jennie said. 

and so on until the last soldier said "47".

"GOOD! NOW THE 7 GIRL SOLDIERS WOULD START THE JOGGED FIRST IN THE LINE AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD JOGGED THE WHOLE FIELD FOR 100 ROUNDS AND THE OTHER 40 BOY TRAINEES WOULD FOLLOW AT THE GIRL'S BACK UNDERSTAND?" Sgt. Seung-hyun command.

"YES SERGEANT LEE" All of us synced in. 

We started to jogged first and now Sergeant was in the lead and we followed him to jogged. The sun rays are hitting on our eyes, but I don't care because we are now soldier. 

After 50 rounds.. Sergeant Seung-hyun started to go at the sides and we, the girls are leading on the way. 

"This is tiring as hell!" Momo said. 

"You Momoring, you said that your so strong enough to carry this kind of training hahaha" Jeongyeon said that make us snorted out except Jennie. 

"See I told you sisters! Don't be so confident of this kind of training. This is soldier!" Wendy said. 

"Sis, me and Lisa didn't say we are tired on this kind of training. Right Lisa?" Seulgi said that makes me chuckled. 

"Yup unnie! We ain't giving up" I said with a confidence to show my ex-girlfriend. 

"How many rounds we are?" Dahyun asked as she panted really hard. 

"60 rounds" I said as I release my deep sigh. 

I didn't try to look on Jennie because I know she'll show her charm to me. So nope for that. No time for those damn things. 

"My legs are getting tired" Jennie said. 

I didn't dare to speak up on her. I'm mad at her. 

"Sis we feel the same except for this two!" Momo said that makes me snorted.

"No, maybe I'm gonna collapsed or something for any second" Jennie said. 

"What?" Jeongyeon said that makes me shocked.

"Oh girl, what should we do to her unnie's?" Dahyun asked worriedly. 

I just keep remain silenced. I didn't dare to talk at her. I know that she's to weak to this kind of training. But I know that she has a strength and have a little potential to this kind of challenges, but she's too dramatic to think about it. I know that kind of her personality ever since I started to court at her. She just needed only a trustful companion just for sake she'll be gaining those strengths and I'm not assuming or anything but she always wants me, to gain back those strength to hers. She just always trusts me. But I'm sick of it because she just hurt my feelings and she broke my trust in her. Now, I don't trust her anymore.

"Asked Lisa" Momo said. 

"Momo!" Jeongyeon yelled to Momo. 

"What?" Momo said.

"I'm gonna kill you" Jeongyeon said.  

"I'm accepting for someone would eat me but killing me oh hell no!" Momo said.

"Oh please unnie. Not this kind of " Dahyun said.

I started to look at the sky and feel those sun rays on my skin. That I should think that she won't be collapsed or something. Someone guide me or something.

"WHY? I thought you like it Dahyun-ssi?" Momo said as she wiggled her brows. 

"This is gonna be wild" Wendy said as she bit her lip.

"Oh please Wendy. Control your ing hormones" Seulgi said as she hissed.

"How many rounds are we around babe?" Jennie asked. 

That makes me choke my own saliva. Then I heard a small gasped to Seulgi and Wendy side. 

"Ooooh babe..huh?" Momo said.

"Won't you shut up Momo! This is getting awkward" Jeongyeon said. 

"Sorry" Momo said.

"89 rounds" I said with a flat tone. 

"I'm tired!" Jennie complained.

"Hmmm" I just hummed for a response.

I don't wanna ruined my whole day of training because of this girl that we ain't having in good terms. I wanted to make a distance to her because I don't wanna distract her charmer self.

"Lisa???" Jeongyeon said. 

Now I snapped back to the reality.

"Yeah unnie?" 

"Look at your girlfriend! She looks a tomato. I think you should-" she cutted her words and Jennie started to collapsed.

"" Dahyun said.

"Your words sweetie" Wendy said. 

Everyone of us stop and we started to go to Jennie's place. I started to carry her on a bridal style. 

"You should continue the task guys. I should carry her in the clinic" 

"How about your task?" Momo asked.

"I'll explained to Sergeant Lee about this" 

"Take care of her. Now girls let's finished this 10 rounds" Jeongyeon said.

I nodded and I started to run as fast as I can. Then someone shouted at me. 

"CADET MANOBAN! Where do you think your going?" Sgt. Seung-hyun asked.

"THE DAUGHTER OF THE GENERAL JUST COLLAPSED SERGEANT LEE! I SHOULD CARRY HER GOING TO THE CLINIC! I SHOULD CONTINUE MY TASK AFTER I DROPPED SOLDIER JENNIE KIM IN THE CLINIC!" I shouted.

"TAKE CARE OF HER CADET! NOW GO!" Sgt. Seung-hyun said.

"YES SERGEANT LEE!" I said.

Now I started to find the clinic and I just saw the sign of the clinic center. I hurriedly run while I carried her gently. Now I arrived at the clinic and I saw the army nurse stand by.  Then I saw the ranking of her uniform she's a lieutenant. 

"Lieutenant Nurse! Cadet Jennie Kim just collapsed on our training" I said. 

"Put her in the bed Soldier! Is she the daughter of the General?" she asked.

"Yes Lieutenant!" 

I put Jennie in the bed and I just touched her forehead she's really hot. 

"Maybe she has a fever Lieutenant? Her forehead is really hot" I said.

"I'll get the thermometer. I'm Lieutenant Bae Joohyun btw" she said.

"Nice to meet you Lieutenant Bae! Maybe I should leave her. I'll just continue my task there" 

"Yeah you could leave her to me. By the way what's your name soldier?" Lt. Joohyun asked.

"I'm Cadet Lalisa Manoban!" 

"Okay Soldier Manoban! Now get back to your training" Lt. Joohyun said.

"Yes Lieutenant Bae" 

I was heading out on the clinic suddenly I bumped off to one of the female soldier then I saw that she's a doctor. I saw her ranking she's a lieutenant! 

"I'm so very sorry Lieutenant Doctor" 

"Don't be sorry...Oh" she said. 

I was shocked that I bumped to my special friend.

"Jisoo unnie?" I said.

"Hello Lisa! Enlisted cadet are you?" Jisoo asked. 

"Yes unnie" I asked her. 

"That's nice. What brings you here?" Jisoo asked.

"Cadet Jennie Kim or the daughter of the General just collapsed while we were doing our morning exercise" I explained.

"Omo~ poor her. Is Lieutenant Bae was the one who took care of her?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes unnie!" I said as I showed my brightest smile on her. Jisoo unnie is getting prettier everytime we met. Why is my heart so pounding fast. My tiredness of our task just got disappeared because I saw her gorgeous face. 

"Good. I better help her! See you around Lisa! Hwaiting. By the way you should call me in the formal way when we are the around to some of our officers but when its just the two of us will be call each other our own way" Jisoo said as she winked at me.

"Okay unnie! I got it. Bye!" I said as my heart so very poundseu. 

I started to heading back to Sergeant Lee into my task. Then I go directly to him.

"SERGEANT LEE! I'VE DONE MY TASK TO BRING SOLDIER JENNIE KIM IN THE CLINIC" I said as I stand straight. 

"GOOD JOB CADET! NOW GET BACK TO YOUR REMAINING TASK AND WHEN YOU FINISHED YOU SHOULD GO TO THE CAFETERIA AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" Sgt. Seung-hyun said.

"YES SERGEANT LEE" I said.

Now I started to jogged back going to the field. I got 16 remaining left now I started to spacing out while I'm jogging.

I can't explain the way I feel everytime I met Jisoo eonnie it's just like a magnet, that I really attached her easily. Now me and her is in the military base probably we always meet each other like everyday? Do my feelings getting to be built up? I hope will be or maybe not.