Chapter Six

Until the Last

Next Morning...

Lisa

I was awake with unfamiliar place which is not even my room or in the clinic room.

I started to shook my head and realize some things. I wanted to stood up but I feel those hellish pain at my stomach that I encountered at yesterday incident.

But wait why is that there is Jisoo unnie portrait in this room?

Am I at her room?

I saw that she was sleeping on the couch.

I checked my watch and it's now 6:30am. Damn, I'm late at my morning exercise.

I started to stood up and I get my boots. But when I started to pick up my boots. Suddenly my stomach hurt. I fall down and Jisoo unnie woke up.

"Lisa-ya, how on earth did you manage to stood up? Are you okay?" Jisoo asked.

"I wanted to pick up boots because I'm heading to my morning exercise" I said.

"Stay! and your excuse for this day! You should get heal first you monkey" Jisoo said.

"My Sergeant would kill me. If I won-" Jisoo cutted my words.

"Who's the doctor here and your higher officer?" she said as she furrowed her brows.

"Sorry unnie" I said.

"Don't be, now you should get back at my bed. You need to rest" Jisoo said.

"This is your room and not the clinic?" I said as I'm really confused.

"Yes, your here at my room! Welcome by the way to my room" she said.

"Thank you unnie, I feel honored" I said.

"I should cook some breakfast for the both of us" she said.

"Aren't you gonna work unnie?" I asked.

"I'd just excuse too. Lieutenant Bae would be the one who'll take care the clinic in this day" Jisoo explained.

"Unnie why? why you'd excuse your work. You should really work" I said.

//

Jisoo

"I need a day off in just a day. I needed to take a rest. I didn't use my day-offs since I work here" I said.

"Really unnie? You haven't use your day-off?" Lisa asked.

"Nope. I'm really that hard-working person" I said.

"Poor you unnie. You should take good care of your health" Lisa said.

"I'm okay Lisa! Anyways, I'll help you going back to my bed" I said.

I started to stood up and I offer my hand to Lisa just to make her stand up.

She accepted my offer and she stood up on her own two feet and now her right arm started to hold at her stomach because I think she feel those pain too.

Then I put my right hand on her hips and then I started to hold her left arm.

Then I guided her way going to back to my bed. Then she sat down.

"Lay down there! I'll get some pack of ice" I said as I was heading to the refrigerator.

She just nodded.

I should think about some special moments that we should do for this day.

While I get the 2 packs of ice in my refriegerator. I started to think that we should talk about her plans.

After she finish her basic training, and became a officer, what shall she do next? I wanted to know her plans so that I won't hurt if ever she got to choose someone over at me.

But I know that I won't be that girl who wanted to chase the one she love.

I have other plans rather than her if she wanted to hurt my feelings.

I don't know what shall I do?

I just bring the 2 packs of ice and place on Lisa's stomach.

"Here put it on your face" I said.

She received and she put the pack of ice on her face. Now I started to check on her neck temperature and she's now normal. Good thing of what I did since last night.

I didn't say anything. I just heading to the kitchen and heat the pan up.

I just cook some omelette and 4 pancake.

"Lisa-ya..Coffee or m-... milk?" I said as I almost say those flirthy things.

"Coffee unnie!" she shouted.

"Okay!" I said as flip the pancake upside down.

The omelette is finished and the last piece of pancake is now almost finished.

I started to hummed some of my favorite songs while I placing done the last piece of pancake on the plate.

Now it's all done. I've distribute the 4 pancakes into 2.

I put the pancakes and the omelette at the dining table. I checked at my refriegerator if I had some maple syrup.

Surprisingly, I have still one.

I put the maple syrup in the dining table together with the pancake and the omelette.

Then I get the 2 packs of coffee together with the coffee creamer. I know that Lisa doesn't want strong scent of caffeine.

Minutes later, I've finished mix the coffee together with coffee creamer. So everything is finish. I started to go at Lisa and she's looking at the ceiling.

How can she be so beautiful when she just look at the ceiling. But why the hell, I'm so whipped at her. I know that she has a girlfriend that exist in this camp.

If you only knew Lisa, that I'm still in-loving with you for the past 15 years.

But I just kept my stupid feelings from you. It will be not worth it to entertain from you. That's why I still keep distance with you..but now, I'm strong that I should show my stupid feelings from you.

Maybe, it would destroy our friendship? or it would be level up?

I don't know, life is sometimes.

"Unnie? how long you've been there?" Lisa asked.

Freak, I just stare her as a hungry wolf.

"Just a couple of seconds" I said.

"Ahh, I see" she said as she show her smile.

"Let's eat" I said as I go to Lisa's position and I offer my hand.

She accept my offer and she started to rise up on her upper body then she put her legs on the floor.

Then she started to stood up. I saw that she hold her stomach. Poor her. I wanted to tell this to General about this. Those 4 enlisted soldier needed to punish really hard.

I started to put my arms at her hips and started to guide her way going to the dining table.

I could hear my heartbeat and it pumps really hard.

I hope she won't hear those powerful beat on my mine.

Now we arrived at the dining table. I started to offer her seat. And she started to sit down. As soon as she sit, I started sit down too.

"Wow unnie our breakfast looks yummy" she said as she look those 2 meals.

She look at the coffee and she smiled really hard.

"You still know me unnie!" she said.

I smiled.

Jichu won this round! One point from me. My thoughts said.

"Of course, now let's eat" I said as I started to pour down the maple syrup at my pancake.

//

Third Person P.o.V

They started to eat their breakfast and the room is full of silence.

Then Jisoo started to break the silent.

"So Lisa, how is your basic training for the past 2 days?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa swallow her food and started to speak up.

"Well unnie, it's really fun and challenging. You know me eonnie, I love full of challenges. Maybe being a soldier is my passion" Lisa explained.

Jisoo started to nodded.

"What is your plan when you graduated and becoming a Lieutenant?" Jisoo asked.

"My dream is to become a Lieutenant just like you! I'll stay here in this camp and serve my country until I last" Lisa said.

Jisoo blushed really hard and started to bit her lip because Lisa wanted to become like her.

"Well that's good Lisa. I really like your plans! Aren't you miss your parents?" Jisoo asked.

"Not really, when I'm around with my closest friend I don't really think to much at them. Well, if I'm alone, that's where I missed them" Lisa said as she pouted and started to eat the last piece of her pancake.

"Ahhh, I see" Jisoo said as she drink her coffee.

"You unnie, do you have a boyfriend here in this camp? I bet many soldiers like you" Lisa asked that makes Jisoo almost choke.

"Ahhh, me? Not really. I don't have some time to entertain some love life when it comes to boys" Jisoo said that makes her eyes widened as she just realized something to her last statement.

"Oh, I see. You don't like men for a while unnie? because your busy on your job? Am I right?" Lisa said as she didn't take a hint.

"Yes, that's right. I'm busy on my job" Jisoo said as she feel relieved.

"You should better to find a love life unnie. You'll be old sooner or later!" Lisa said that makes Jisoo smack on her head.

"Ouch" Lisa said as she laugh really hard.

"Yah~ I'm not that old enough to find a love life you monkey" Jisoo said.

"I'm just kidding. I know you wanted your career first over your love life unnie" Lisa said.

"You know me well Lisa" Jisoo said as she smiled.

"Of course" Lisa said as she winked.

Jisoo strucked her heart with those powerful wink. But she just kept remain calm.

"Anyways, how about you! How is your love life?" Jisoo said as she just pretend that she didn't know about something.

"Me? I've been broken-hearted for the past 3 years until now" Lisa said as just drink her coffee.

"Why? Are you and your girlfriend are not together anymore?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, I just presume that we just broke up. But in the reality, we are still together yet we don't talk anymore" Lisa explained.

"Who is she? Your status is to complicated" Jisoo asked innocently.

"Remember that, I introduce to you to my girlfriend? Her name is Jennie? The-" Lisa cutted her words.

"Hold the heck up. It was Jennie? The daughter of the General?" Jisoo said as she is act that she didn't know.

"Unnie, how the hell you remember her? It was past 5 years ago, and you still remember her?" Lisa asked.

"Yow, you have the most beautiful and y girlfriend that you introduce to me ever" Jisoo said as she wanted to test Lisa jealousy moment.

"Hey..hey..hey..don't tell me you like her?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo snorted really hard. "Uhuh? When I just describe your girlfriend and you'd assume that I like her? Duh, I know her because we just met in the clinic when you were passed out yesterday" Jisoo said.

"Nah, I thought you like her because both of you are good-looking together as a couple" Lisa said that makes Jisoo started to smack again on Lisa's head.

"Don't fight at me Lisa" Jisoo said that makes Lisa laugh really hard.

"But the question is, do you still love her? Even though, that you two worked in this camp" Jisoo asked that makes her life started to be 50/50.

Lisa didn't answer the question immediately.

"Yeah, you still love her Manoban" Jisoo said as she stood up and gather the plates.

"Hey..hey..hey unnie. I didn't answer your question" Lisa said.

"So what is your answer?" Jisoo said that make her started to sit down.

"I don't know eonnie. I wanted to move on at her but then, every time I saw her. I still falling inlove with her. But then, there is other woman. That I fall in-love the most. However, I don't know if she loves me too" Lisa said.

"What the is that Manoban? You are in-love with Jennie, but then you have another woman that you falling inlove. Take it easy Manoban! Your such a play-girl. I wonder why Jennie didn't talk that too much" Jisoo said.

"Aissshh unnie, you don't know the full story about why our relationship is so complicated" Lisa said.

"But the question is.. so that our discussion is end. Who you in-loving the most? Jennie or the other woman you love?" Jisoo asked.

"UNNNIEEEEE! It's hard. I love both of the women! I can't choose one" Lisa said.

"Then that's your problem you monkey. You don't take it easy on your heart. That's why you hurt yourself everytime this both women of yours didn't like your efforts of giving your love to them" Jisoo said.

"Unnie, you make me snap really hard" Lisa said.

"Of course" Jisoo said as she winked at Lisa and started to stood up and collect the plates.

"What we're gonna do after this unnie?" Lisa asked.

"Just follow your officer eonnie okay?" Jisoo said.

"Of course unnie, I've trust in you" Lisa said as she stood up and have quick back hug on her.

Jisoo blushed really and bit her lip.

Lisa break the back hug and started to walking at the restroom.

Several Minutes Later...

Lisa finish using the restroom and Jisoo also finish washing the dishes.

"Lisa-ya, I should take a bath first and you'll be taking a bath on your room. I'll accompany at you going to your barrack after I take a bath" Jisoo said.

"Okay unnie. Take your time" Lisa said.

Jisoo started to get her towel and she's heading to the restroom.

//

Jisoo just finish wearing her military clothes and she's now ready to assist Lisa for a whole day.

"Lisa-ya let's go?" Jisoo said as she smiled.

"Sure unnie" Lisa said as she smiled back.

Jisoo and Lisa started walk going outside on Jisoo's house. Jisoo brings her keys and she turn off the A/C.

Now they are at the outside of the front door.

Jisoo shut the door.

Jisoo put her arms to Lisa hips and Lisa just put her arms to Jisoo shoulder.

While both of them walk slowly going to the barrack.

They are now almost near at the barrack but timingly that the enlisted cadets have their own training in the field.

The enlisted girls started to look at Lisa and Jisoo. While Jennie looks confused and heartbroken.

The Sergeant saw that all the enlisted girls look at Jisoo and Lisa.

"CADETS! STAND STRAIGHT!" Sergeant Lee shouted.

All of them stand straight and Lisa wanted to stand straight but Jisoo started to tell her.

"You better not stand straight your bruise is kinda hurt" Jisoo said.

Lisa just nodded and feel those pain still.

"WHAT HAPPENED CADETS WHEN YOUR HIGHER OFFICER IS FRONT OF YOU AND LOOKING AT YOU!" Sergeant Lee shouted.

"WE GREETED SIR" All of them synced in.

"NOW?" Sergeant Lee said.

"GOOD MORNING MA'AM" The enlisted cadets synced in as they greeted Jisoo as they hand salute and stand straight.

Jisoo saluted and said "GOOD MORNING CADETS"

Jisoo started to put her hands down.

"CONTINUE ON WHAT YOU WILL GONNA DO CADETS. CARRY ON" Jisoo commanded.

"YES MA'AM" The enlisted cadets synced in as they get rid of their salute.

Jisoo and Lisa started to walk again going to the girl's section on their barracks.

Now after they arrived at the barrack they were heading to the enlisted girl's room. Lisa started to pick her military clothes up together with her towel.

"I'll gonna leave you here. I'm gonna talk to Sergeant Lee and to the General! You'll sit there on your room and wait for me okay?" Jisoo said.

"Sure eonnie!" Lisa said as she hand salute to Jisoo.

"Now go and do your thing" Jisoo said as she saluted back.

Lisa started to go at the restroom while Jisoo gets out on the girl's room.

Jisoo started to walk head going to Sergeant Lee.

As she arrived at Sergeant Lee position.

"Sergeant Lee!" Jisoo said.

"Yes Lieutenant Kim" Sergeant Lee said.

"May I talk you for a moment" Jisoo said.

Sergeant Lee nodded.

"CONTINUE YOUR WORKOUT CADETS" Sergeant Lee shouted.

"YES SIR" The enlisted soldiers response.

Now both Jisoo and Sergeant Seung-hyun started to walk going at the sides.

"Do you know how I am disappointed to those 4 enlisted cadets coming from you Sergeant?" Jisoo said.

"I am really very sorry Lieutenant. I didn't expect that they would fight to the girl" Sergeant Lee said as he tilt his head.

"Do you know that Soldier Manoban is really precious soldier who isn't problematic as to those 4 enlisted cadets?" Jisoo said.

"I am sorry Lieutenant" Sergeant Lee.

"Now do your thing as a Sergeant to test the other enlisted soldier if any of them are problematic just like those 4 enlisted cadets who beats Soldier Manoban! Understand?" Jisoo said.

"I understand Lieutenant and I will. I won't let Solider Manoban hurt again. The whole camp really likes her potential as a officer" Sergeant Lee said.

"Good for her!" Jisoo asked.

"Ah, I see..anyways speaking of General. Is General Kim around?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, he's still on his office" Sergeant Lee said.

"Okay good, now continue on what your doing. And Lisa will exempted on her training for 1 week but she can do your morning exercise starting tomorrow" Jisoo said.

"Yes Lieutenant. I understand. From now on, I should take care of her as my little sister!" Sergeant Lee said.

"Of course you do! Now go back to your thing Sergeant" Jisoo said.

Sergeant Lee saluted. "Yes Lieutenant" he said.

Jisoo saluted back and she hands down as she walked going to the General's office. She could sense that someone is following at her back she look back and it was Private Kim Taehyung.