Chapter Eight

Until the Last

--Friday--

Jennie

It was now Friday, the day when I'm gonna be wasted. But, I promise to myself that I won't get really that drunk to much on that party. So me, Dahyun and Jeongyeon are in our day-off right now. So that's why we could party this day. 

I wear my own casual clothes, which is a checkered blouse and the bottom is a black jeans. I wear a cap so that I could wear some comfortable clothes that I wanted too. I just walk down going to the streets and find the bar that the three of us wanted to be wasted. 

I just kept thinking about what happened for the past 3 days ago, after I heard a loud break up in the side of the building. Based on what I heard, I think it was Lisa. But I am not 100% sure if she was her. 

I always saw everytime on Thursday that Lisa go outside on the camp and started to go at her girlfriend's work. But in yesterday, I didn't see her going outside. 

But I erased my thoughts in that. Now, I'm at the outside of the bar waiting for my two friends.

I texted Dahyun, 

Dahyun

Dahyun, where are you now?

Sent | 6:36pm

We are now at the bar unnie. You

should come her now! 

Read | 6:37pm

--- 

Damn, they are too early. Now I just enter on the bar. I saw many familiar faces in the bar. I started to read the name of the bar and it's called.. "Army Navy Bar"

So it was literally exclusive for Army and Navy bar or it's just only a business name? 

Then I saw Lieutenant Colonel Lisa. She's really looks wasted and I saw that she has some other girls beside of her. Ugh, really? 

I just shook my head and started to find Jeongyeon and Dahyun. 

Then I saw them and started to stare on the other girl's who were dancing in the poll. 

What the hell is this kind of bar of this? 

I started to sit down beside of them and they don't feel my presence. 

"GUYS" I said. 

Both of them flinched out and started to stare at me. 

"Goodness gracious Jennie, you are here now?" Jeongyeon said as she started to sip her whiskey. 

"What the hell is this party you said Dahyun?" I asked. 

"Sorry unnie, but you kinda forgot about kind of party of what I meant?" Dahyun asked. 

"And what is it?" I asked as I don't get the point.

"It's your birthday dummie! Happy Birthday Jennie!" Jeongyeon said as she gave me a tightly hug. 

"Huh? It's my birthday?" I asked with a confusion tone.

"Yes unnie. It's your birthday! Don't you remember? By the way unnie, Happiest Birthday to you" Dahyun said. 

"Thank you guys! I didn't remember my birthday! Because you know, Lisa is the one who kept surprising me always when I have my birthday. Well now, were not together for almost 6 years. So yeah, I'll treat you some drinks guys" I explained. 

I remember the time, that me and Lisa were both together. She kept me surprising about my birthday and it was really amazing that she keeps my heart flutters from what she surprise me about. 

"Nah, unnie! Me and Jeongyeon unnie will treat you a drink! Since you were a hard-working Captain. We will treat you as our higher officer a good day" Dahyun said. 

"I agreed, so what do you want a drink Jennie?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"Maybe, I want a skky raspberry vodka" I said. 

"Ooohh, that's what you liked it. We'll order it that for you Captain!" Jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon started to waved on the waiter and the waiter noticed it. The waiter started to go to our seats. 

"Yes ma'am? May I take your order?" The waiter asked. 

"Hello their cutie! Could we order one bottle of skyy raspberry vodka" Jeongyeon said as she makes some flirty moves to the hot waiter.

"Yes ma'am we served it right away" The waiter said as he winked at Jeongyeon. 

"Damn ma, your such a flirty" I said as I snorted out really hard. 

"Nah, don't worry about me Jennie. It's just like. I missed my girl" Jeongyeon said as she take a shot of whiskey. 

"What happened to the both of you?" I asked. 

"My bunny is really my happy pill since before I recruited as a cadet in our school. It doesn't make sense why we broke up after she heard that I wanted to be an officer in the military" Jeongyeon explained as she refill a shot of whiskey. 

"Are you sure that's the reason why that Nayeon unnie break up with you?" Dahyun asked as she sipped her cocktail. 

"Maybe? That's what the most valid reason why we broke up!" Jeongyeon said. 

What happened to our girlfriends this day? Their to emotional and too much sensitive. 

"Cheer up Jeongyeon. I know she is now happy for you that your now a Lieutenant!" I said. 

"I hope so. Anyways, do you heard those kind of rumors?" Jeongyeon said as she take a shot of whiskey.

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Excuse me ma'am. Here is your order and a shot of glass" The waiter said. 

"Thank you so much" I said as I open the bottle of vodka. 

"Go get it girl" Jeongyeon said. 

I filled my glass a shot of vodka. I started to drink the first shot. I feel the hotness of my throat and I could feel the hotness through my body too. I refilled again my shot glass and I started to spoke up. 

"What is it all about the rumors?" 

"Lieutenant Colonel Lisa and Lieutenant Kim Jisoo really broke up a days ago" Jeongyeon said. 

So it means the voice from what I heard is really coming from Lisa? 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

I drink the whole shot and Jeongyeon started to explained. 

"The reason why they broke up because Jisoo has a boyfriend for almost 3 years and their planning to get married next few months!" Jeongyeon explained.

"So it means they are already engaged?" I asked as I refilled my shot glass. 

"Yes..I think?" Jeongyeon said as she drink the shot of whiskey.

"Damn unnie, where you get those rumors?" Dahyun said. 

"My friend of mine, or in short. Lieutenant Seulgi which Lisa's close friend" Jeongyeon said. 

"That story-maker!" Dahyun said as she drink her cocktail. 

"Aish, she's not a story maker dubu!" Jeongyeon defended. 

"Whatever you say unnie..but if she tell me those things. I won't believe in that" Dahyun said. 

I started to drink the shot of vodka again. And, I feel the hotness on my whole body. I'm craving for something else. 

Dahyun and Jeongyeon started to talked about me but I didn't listen because I'm busy watching on Lisa. I saw her that she's really wasted and she's not Lisa that I know in the past. Guess, people change huh?

That flirty girl started to clings on Lisa's neck and I saw that she's really not in the mood to that girl. I saw that the girl is not really her type. Yes, I saw her that she's really pretty but I don't really think that she's really the one she wanted to hooked up with. 

"Unnie! Are you listening?" Dahyun asked. 

"Uhm, what?" I said with a confusion tone. 

"As what I said, Lisa really needs some other friends rather than her current friends!" Jeongyeon explained. 

"What do you mean?" I said as I refilling my shot glass. 

"You don't get the point birthday girl?" Jeongyeon said. 

"Nope" I said. 

"It means that it's your time to shine!" Jeongyeon said.

"Why? Why should I?" I asked as I take another shot. Damn, I feel the hotness here. 

"Well, how about you explained to Lisa about what you two going on for the past 6 years? Right?" Jeongyeon said as she drink a shot of whiskey.

"Oh come on Jennie unnie! I think you can explain for that" Dahyun said. 

"Past is past Jeongyeon especially to you Dahyun. I don't think she could listen to my explanation" I said as I refilling my shot glass. 

"Jennie don't be a coward. Talk to her!" Jeongyeon said. 

I just shook my head and then I saw a hot guy who does a y dance at the poll. Okay what the hell is happening here? I feel so.. I don't know..I don't like it. 

I just took a shot of vodka and seriously my hormones are getting to explode. I don't know why but I could hear some sassy music playing in the bar. 

Now the flirty girl of Lisa started to go at the middle of the pole dancing of the guy. Then they started to dance seductively. Not in a bad way but they feel the sassy song from what the bar's play. The couple started to poll dancing and they turning around in the poll. The crowd started to cheer up the couple. 

I started to drink my shot glass and I seriously deadly imagine about me and Lisa dancing in the poll like it was only the both of us only. 

I look on Lisa's direction and she was now gone. I started to find her and I saw her presence that she is now on my side at the table. 

"Hello Captain Jennie" Lisa said with a seductive voice as she started to cupped my cheeks and smash her lips to mine. 

"You know Jennie, I think you and-" Jeongyeon said as she look at us that we are now kissing. 

"Okay, this kinda awkward but hey my dear officers. Get a room you two!" Jeongyeon added.

I started to pull out the kiss and put my index fingers to her lips. 

"Why are you suddenly like this?" I said. 

"I missed you" Lisa said with a deep voice. 

Lisa started to stood up and she hold my wrist. I started to stood up also. Then I said. "Where the hell are we going?" 

"Come with me" she said. 

"Why? What if I won't to?" I said. 

"I am your higher officer and you should obey from what I said" she said. 

"You're just drunk Lisa" I said. 

"Come with me my baby" she said as she hugged me. 

"Lisa, I'll take you to your home" I said as I pulled away the hug. 

"You'll be punished!" she said as she pull my wrist and started to go outside on the bar. 

"Hey! Let me go" I said as I followed her and I struggled that I wanted to let her hand go but damn she's too strong. 

After we got outside on the bar. She started to go at the unfamiliar direction which is not heading to their home. She just pulls me and she let my arms clings to her arms. Damn, I missed this kind of clingy moments. I started to remain silent and I could smell those vanilla scent with a mix of alcohol scent. 

Then we started to arrive at the apartment. Then she open the door for me. Then I just enter to the entrance door for their apartment. And now she's heading upstairs and I started to followed her. After we arrived at the 2nd floor she hold my wrist and she started to pull me in her room. Now she started to open the door and now she started to pull me at her own bedroom but she started to closed the main door. 

"Lisa wait" I said and she started to push me on her bed. Then she tried to turn on the A/C then she didn't open the lights but instead she turn on the arousing lights.

That makes me wondered what the hell she wants from me? For almost 6 years from what we did to each other and 3 years for we didn't communicate each other and now we are here on her bedroom. And still, we didn't communicate to each other? What are we gonna do?

"Lisa, please tell me what do you want?" I asked. 

She started to sit down in my lap and she whispered me "I want you back". 

She started to cupped my cheeks and she seductively kiss me. 

I didn't know what the hell should I do. But instead, I kissed her back and we started to open our mouths and eat each other. The tongue dominance begins. But instead, I enjoying it. My conscience started to show up. 

But I didn't mind my conscience because I missed on what we do right now. I started to bit her lower lip and I could taste the alcohol that she drink on. 

Then we started to heated up our kiss. I started to fall down on her bed and she is now on top of me. I'm in the bottom. Then I suddenly clung my arms to her neck. While we were kissed. I saw that she draw a big smirk. 

"I really miss you baby. I wanted to change back time and not being a at you" Lisa said all of the sudden in the middle of our kiss.

I didn't say any of a word. But instead, I started to her blouse. I really miss this. She didn't mind but instead she peck on my neck. Damn, that's my weakness. Then she really kissed really bad on my neck that's really made into a hickey. I finished her blouse and now she removed her upper clothes the only thing it was her sports bra. 

Then she started to remove her pants and now she almost the only thing was only her sports bra and her underwear. I started to check on her abs and now it's really thick.

Now she started to play around with me. She make me stood up and then I started to wondering if what the hell she want from me? 

She sat down on her bed but then she spoke up. 

"Remove your upper and lower clothes" she said.

"And why should I remove it?" I said. 

"Do you want to get punished Miss Kim?" she said as furrowed her brows.

"Punished what you want. But, I'm telling you, give me some reason why should I remove my clothes" I said as I furrowed my brows.

"You're playing hard Miss Kim" she said as she give a big smirk. 

"You've changed a lot Miss Manoban" I said. 

"Remove now!" she said. 

"Tell me exact reason why should I remove?" I asked. 

"I'm your higher officer here and I could say what I want to my lower officer" she said. 

"Stop, acting that your just a high officer Lisa. I just want a damn reason why you just come to me in just this freaking day?" I said as I let my tear fall off. 

"Because, I know that this day is your birthday. So I want you to become happy from what I wanted to gift you for how so long" she said. 

"And that's the gift you wanted? How dare you! All, I want is that you need to tell me the exact reason why you breaking up with inside on my father's office" I said. 

"I'm tired of your bull act Jennie. Stop acting like your a victim Jennie, because I'm the one who is a victim in our relationship!" she said that makes me shock. 

"Why are you suddenly this Lisa? Why are you-" Lisa cutted my words. 

"I don't act like that I'm really just making stories of our relationship. But the real reason, why we broke up, it's because of your damn father who doesn't want our relationship and he wanted us to separate" she said. 

"Damn you! You just dragged my father here in this conversation!" I said as I wanted to defend my father. But the truth she's right.

"Oh Jennie! Stop acting like your not against to your father's decision! Your father was the one who break my heart not only once, but twice!" she said as she let her tears falling down. 

"And who is it the other one?" I asked. Because this damn conversation is really serious. 

"Your father is the one who commanded Jisoo unnie that we should start our relationship. I didn't exactly know why Jisoo unnie agreed on your father's evilish plans. I was really ed up in the past few weeks that I saw Sergeant Kim Taehyung proposed on Jisoo unnie in-front on the field. But Jisoo unnie started to say a perfect "Yes" that's where I found out that I was just only a mistress. Then there is it, after this week exactly 3 days ago shecome to our camp and suddenly she asked me why I'm not visiting at her" she said as she let her tears coming off. 

"Then, I started to say some sarcastic words to her and that's where I feel again the most painful slap, I've ever encounter in my life. I started to tell that why don't you tell your little secret?.." 

--FLASHBACK--

"Oh Jisoonie, why don't you tell me about your secret at me?" Lisa said. 

"And what should I tell you about?" Jisoo said. 

"Stop lying Jisoonie" Lisa said. 

"What are you talking about monkey?" Jisoo said.

Lisa pull Jisoo's wrist and point out the ring on Jisoo's finger. 

"Explain this. I saw Sergeant Kim Taaehyung proposed at you?" Lisa said as she released the Jisoo's wrist. 

"Well, it's time for you to find out Lisa! Listen.." Jisoo said as she get the necklace that Lisa give to her. 

"I'm not the type of girl that you expected to be yours in your whole damn life. I'm not Jennie Kim. Look, Lisa. I'm sorry but I lied to you. The whole thing about our relationship is just only a command coming from the General. I just pretend that I'm to sweet a-" Lisa cutted her words.

"YOU JUST LIED TO ME? FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS OF OUR FAKE RELATIONSHIP? IT WAS ONLY PLAY? I thought your a good friend of mine Jisoonie" Lisa said as she slap her hands into the wall. 

"I'm sorry Li-" Lisa cutted again her words.

"I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU! I'M SERIOUSLY DONE AT YOU" Lisa shouted and walks away.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"That's how we broke up Jennie. And I'm seriously mad from what I gave my love to this two women" Lisa said. 

"Lisa, I'm still here for you! I am sorry that I broke your heart for the past 6 years" Jennie explained.

"All, I want is that I could lasted you forever, but maybe the world doesn't want to be like us!" Lisa said as she hugs her knees. 

"We could started over again Lisa, I'm willing to change. And I could fight our relationship to my father!" Jennie said. 

"I'm tired of LOVE, Jennie. Seriously, love kills me right now. I wanted to be alone" Lisa said. 

"But Lis.." Jennie cutted her words. 

"Go home Jennie.." Lisa said. 

"I don't want to" Jennie said. 

"Please Jennie. I wanted to be alone! Just for sake, I don't want to ruin your birthday" Lisa said.

Jennie started to kissed on Lisa's head and she whispered her. "I still love you baby" .

Then Jennie started to get outside on Lisa's room and she released a deep sighed. 

"Happy Birthday to me" Jennie thoughts.