Chapter Four

Until the Last

My heart breaks into a million pieces after I saw Lisa is talking to the other somebody else. I'm not trying to over reacting but the way she smiles and pat to the girl shoulder is really special. I thought, I was the only one who can make my Lili do that. Maybe now, I'm wrong. 

I didn't even know what should I do after I saw this scenery. Maybe I could see this everyday. Ugh creepy me.. 

I just started to passing by to there conversation and they literally have a calm and sweet conversation. 

I saw that the girl is a Army Doctor. Based on how she wear her military uniform. But her face is look familiar to me. I think Lisa just introduced me to that girl. But to be honest, she's really pretty and she has a angelic look.

//

Lisa

It's been a week and 7 hours here in this cadet training but here am I. Looking at this beautiful girl that makes me to motivate to work more hard in my basic training before I'm going to officer training! 

Maybe that I'd now started to moving on with Jennie. Even, I didn't know the exact reason why we broke up or maybe in a separated ways without communication to each other. But at least, I saw her now that she's safe and sound. 

I do know that she's now had a deserving boyfriend around her at the New Zealand based on those damn rumors but I am happy for her. So, I'd wanted to forget Jennie in my life and think about that she's not exist in my life. 

Maybe I should focus to Jisoo unnie. 

I wouldn't mind if she's not into girls or something. I know that she's a goddess and she don't like girls.

Maybe I'll be forever alone!

"You will be not alone! Jennie Kim is still there for you~"

Not again, my conscience! I don't want to hurt my feelings again if I'll started to having thougts with Jennie!

But Jisoo is now at front of me. Talking about the step-by-step how to use the med kit. I just stared at her beautiful aura.

"Lisa! I'll be going back to the clinic! If you have anything to talk about. Just come to my clinic! But don't come to my clinic if your having a training! You'll get punish by your officer. Understand?" Jisoo said.

"Of course unnie!" I said as I smiled widely at her. 

"Good! Bye Lisa! Fighting on your training" Jisoo said as she walk straightly going back to the clinic.

"Thanks unnie!" I said as I smiling like an idiot. Am I too obvious?

"Lisa-ya! Come get your here. Let's eat" Jeongyeon said.

As I approach near on our table area my sisters (Momo, Seulgi, Dahyun and Wendy) made a heart sign to me. Jeongyeon started to give a big heart sign at front me and she's heading back to her seat.

I just made a okay sign to them.

I started to get my tray on the canteen and I started to go at my girl's table.

I started to sat down and Wendy started to wiggled her brows at me. 

"Dude! What the hell?" I said as I wanted to snorted really hard.

"I heard that you and your Army Doctor are childhood friends, am I right?" Momo asked as she wiggled her brows too.

"And where the hell you get that info?" I said as I pretend that I didn't know anything.

"Ask Seulgi unnie!" Momo said as she rolled her eyes.

"Ehhhhh? Why me Momo-ya? I didn't even speak a damn word here in this table" Seulgi said.

"Stop act innocently unnie" Dahyun said as she started to defend on Momo side.

Okay what the hell is happening here?

"Uh-huh? I didn't even say that it was true" Seulgi explained.

"AISH! Stop it guys! What are you fighting about? It's just only me and Jisoo unnie are having a sweet conversation to each other!" I said as I started to eat my meal.

"Ohhh her name is Jisoo!" Momo said as she started to smirked.

"Sweet conversation huh?" Jeongyeon said as she made a chinky eyes.

"Ah! Ah! Uh! Jisoo unnie is mine! No one could take her. Mind your own business my unnie's!" I said.

"Whatever you Manoban! Claim that Jisoo is yours, but I'm gonna get your Jennie" Momo said as she do the bunny face. 

"You didn't even get to say Yes coming from Chaeyoung's mouth. Then you started to feel confident that Jennie would be yours? Sis, I need to laugh" Jeongyeon said.

"Don't touch my Jennie! She's still mine" I said as I was shocked that I say those words. 

I started to cover my mouth. 

"Oooohhhhhhh! Lisa Manoban is still whipped for Jennie Kim" Seulgi said as she do the slow clap.

"Speaking of Jennie my beloved unnie's. Look at her, she is surrounded some boys" Dahyun said as I started to turn around and I don't know why but I'm exploded of anger right now.

There's a group of men surrounded and started to talk with Jennie. But I see Jennie that she's really uncomfortable. 

Then there's me.. Confused about what should I do to this scenario.

I didn't think straightly but I started to tilted my head and my girls just started to look at me. 

"If anything goes wrong. Just stood up and go protect to my nini!" I said as I started to turn to bull.

They just nodded and started to open their mouths as they shook.

I just started to stood up and go to Jennie's place. 

"Hey! hey! What are you doing?" I said as the couple of men looking at me.

"None of your business" The man said as he getting near to Jennie's position.

"You make the girl uncomfortable" I said as I heading to Jennie's position.

"Sit your down boy, you didn't even know to call her Miss Kim! What are you to him a stranger or a his bestfriend?" he said at me as he started to wiggled his brows to Jennie. That makes the brunette girl looks uncomfortable. 

First of all, I was shock that he said "he" at me? Whut? I'm really that masculine looking girl?

"What if I told you that I'm her girlfriend?" I said as Jennie looked at me. 

"Hahaha! Impossible! The daughter of the General doesn't want-" he cutted his words as Jennie started to speak up. 

"Why don't you shut up you ert and mind your own business! Why don't you respect the space of the Daughter of the General! Would you want to punish you coming from my father's command?" Jennie said. 

"Your just using your father's power hun" he said that makes me triggered as I started to slam my hand on the table. 

"Don't you ever disrespect the daughter of the General" I said that makes me mad. 

"Ohh! I'm afraid. What are you gonna do? You trash boyfriend!" he said that make his 3 other men, surrounded at me and wanted to beat my down. 

"You didn't even know me you idiot. You don't even know the Daughter of the General" I said. 

"Back off you dude. You don't even know our-" the other man said at me as we heard a big slap at the back. 

"YOU WILL HAVE A PUNISH ON MY FATHER'S COMMAND! YOU IDIOT" Jennie shouted as she get the glass of water and started to splash at that man's face.

He deserved it.

Jennie stood up as she heading somewhere. 

As I wanted to follow on Jennie's presence but the group of man started to pull my wrist. 

"Where the hell are you going? We will gonna beat your . You making our hyung angry" he said as he started to clench his fist.

"PSSSSST! HEY YOU! Are you gonna disrespect a woman in front of you" Wendy said as she heading to my position.

"What the are you talking about! He's a man. But have a girly attitude" he said that makes him laugh, his other men laugh and even their bossy hyung laugh his off.

Creepy , doesn't know my gender.

"Ohhhh..you don't even know how to identify her gender you idiots" Wendy said.

"Miss! Don't defend this stupid man! Do you like him rather than us?" the other man said that makes me snorted really hard.

"What are you snorted out little punk!" he said to me as he punch me on my right cheeks.

"WOAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BRAINLESS IDIOTS! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT 'THE MAN' YOU SAID, THAT YOU PUNCH RIGHT NOW IS A WOMAN? LET HER GO!"  Seulgi said as she mad and heading to my position. 

"Miss! HAHAHA why don't you sit down and look at us that were gonna beat his down" he said as he hardly kicked right on my stomach. I spitted out some blood coming from my stomach.

I fall down and hit my head on the ground and I feel dizzy. 

I saw Seulgi heading to the man who punch at my cheeks and Wendy started to kick on the balls of the man who kicked at my stomach. 

I saw Seulgi that she made a hard slap to the man. 

My vision is getting blurry. I feel that I was getting passed out.

//

Third Person P.o.V

As the man started to punch on Lisa cheeks and minutes later the other man started to kick on Lisa's stomach that made Lisa fall down to the ground and hit head her first. 

Jennie and General Kim saw everything about. Not only them, but the whole of the canteen area saw everything. The other enlisted cadets started to call on their higher officer about the incident.

Seulgi started to go at the man who made a hard punch to Lisa cheeks and made a hard slap to that man. Wendy started to kick on the balls of the man who kicked on Lisa's stomach.

"What the hell are you doing you idiot! She's a she! Don't you know her gender? You just made a big disrespect for our women side here in this camp" Seulgi said. 

"He's a he! Not she! His move are just only feminine and his voice are too feminine" he said. 

"ATTENTION!" The general shouted really mad.

Everyone was standing straight and Jennie started to go at Lisa's place. 

"Lisa! Lisa!!" Jennie said that makes wanted to cry.

The man who punched Lisa really hard was so shocked because he realize that the name "Lisa" in what Jennie said was really a girl. The man who kicked on Lisa started to feel the painful effect on his balls.

Jennie started to stood up and she started to pointed out the 4 men.

"Dad! This 4 men is the one who makes Lisa passed out!" Jennie said. 

"YOU 4 CADETS! STAND IN FRONT OF ME!" The General said.

The 4 enlisted soldier started to go at the General's position.

The General started to smack the head of those 4 enlisted soldiers.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU DISRESPECT AT MY DAUGHTER'S SPACE HERE IN THIS CAMP? THEN YOU STARTED TO PUNCH AND KICKED THE STOMACH AT OUR BEST ENLISTED CADET IN THIS CAMP? AND DON'T YOU REALIZE IT WAS A GIRL. A GIRL WHO SURPASS OUR EXPECTATION TO OUR AVERAGE ENLISTED CADETS NOT ONLY GIRLS BUT ALSO BOY CATEGORIES? AND THE 4 OF YOU ARE A PATHETIC AND DUMB ENLISTED CADETS HERE IN THIS CAMP! WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE GENDER ON ONE OF YOUR FELLOW COMRADE?. 4 OF YOU *inhales* YOU'LL GET A BIG PUNISHED! 4 OF YOU ARE D I S M I S S E D!" The General shouted.

"Miss Kim hel-" The man who punched at Lisa cutted his words as the General spoke up again.

"SILENCE! YOU GROWN MAN" The General said as he smack again at the grown man head.

"Cadets!" The General said as he look at the girl groups. 

"YES GENERAL KIM" All of them are synced in.  

"Bring Cadet Manoban in the clinic and bring my daughter with you" The General said. 

"YES SIR" All of them are synced in.

The group of girls carried Lisa going to the clinic and Jennie started to follow at the girls side. 

"Lieutenant Kwon!" The General said.

"Yes General!" Lt. Jiyong responded.

"Sue this 4 useless enlisted cadets here in this camp. They should take a big punishment of what she did to my daughter and also they harmed to our most outstanding enlisted army in this camp! These 4 didn't even know what Soldier Manoban gender is" The General said as he glared the 4 of his enlisted men.

"How pity on them. Of course, General! They'll be right on the military prison here in this camp" Lt. Jiyong said. 

"Lock them. They'll be out in that prison if Soldier Manoban is now ranked as a higher officer here in this camp! Understand?" The General said.

"YES GENERAL" Lt. Jiyong said as he make a sign to the other Lieutenants to assist him.

"Good, 4 of you! Follow what your Lieutenant told you or else you'll get punished by death" The General said.

"YES GENERAL" The 4 of them are not together synced in because of nervousness.

The General started to go at the clinic to visit her daughter and just check off what Soldier Manoban health is.

//

Jennie

My heart broke into a million pieces after my father and I saw the incident that Lisa was hardly punched on her cheeks and she received a hard kick at her stomach. That's what the exactly reason why they do those things because my Lili started to defend at me. Just like the bad old days.

I just holding my tears and I was heading to her position and I called her name. She's really passed out. I stood up and I was so mad to the 4 of this disrespectful men. That's why I really hate men! 

I started to trust my father because I know that he has a big role to punish this idiot men.

My father started to command our girl groups to carry Lisa going to the clinic. 

After the girls carried Lisa going to the clinic. They put Lisa in the clinic bed. 

The army nurse asked about me. "What happened Miss Kim?".

"The 4 cadets just fighted with Lisa! Then one of them punch Lisa in the cheeks and one of them hardly kick on her stomach" I explained.

"Why would they fight with the girl? Aren't they are crossing the line? And this is some harassment" The army nurse said.

"Actually they didn't know the gender of Lisa! They thought she was a he" (Wendy) The girl said. 

"Yeah..when she had those buns on her hair. She would mistakenly as a boy" The army doctor said as she appeared know where.

"Lieutenant Kim! I thought you were doing important else?" The army nurse asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Lieutenant Bae! I've finished those important things. Anyways, what happened to Cadet Manoban?" The army doctor asked.

"Hi Lieutenant Kim and Lieutenant Bae! Can we may know your name?" (Wendy) the girl said as she 90 degrees bow at them. 

"I'm Lieutenant Bae Joo-hyun! I'm the Army Nurse here" Joohyun said.

"I'm Lieutenant Kim Jisoo! I'm the Army Doctor here" Jisoo said.

"Nice to meet you to our two beautiful Lieutenant's" (Momo) The girl said. 

"What happened to Soldier Manoban?" Jisoo asked.

"You guys explained!" I said as everyone look at me. 

"So are you the Daughter of the General?" Jisoo asked at me while she show her smile.

"Yeah, Nice to meet you by the way Lieutenant Kim!" I said as I bowed. 

"Nice to meet you too. So anyone could explain what happened to Soldier Manoban?" Jisoo said.

"Well Dahyun saw that Cadet Kim was really uncomfortable for that man who is leader of his crew that punched Lisa cheeks and kick on Lisa's stomach. Dahyun started to tell us that we should help her, especially to Lisa because we all know that she's her ex-girlfriend or maybe her girlfriend I think. Lisa tell us that we should protect Soldier Kim if anything would happen at her. That's why she stood up and heading to Soldier Kim position and confronted at those 4 men. So long story or short the 4 men was misunderstood about Lisa's gender. They thought she was a he. That's why they did make a fight earlier. Lisa received a hard punch on her cheeks then she receive those hard kick on her stomach then her head hit really hard on the ground then she passed out. We really try to stop the 4 men in front of us but they just won't listen to us. They won't believe that Lisa is a girl" (Seulgi) The girl explained.

"Tsk..tsk..how pity on them, they didn't even know what is Soldier Manoban's gender. Poor my monkey, she received a hard punch to her baby face and a hard kick to her plateau abs" Jisoo said as she brings the ice packs and place in Lisa's head, to her cheeks and at her stomach.

I was shocked that Lt. Kim has a nickname to Lisa and she also proclaim that Lisa is all hers by saying "my".

"You could go back to your training soldiers! Me and Lieutenat Bae could take care with Soldier Manoban" Jisoo said.

"We will Lieutenant. Thank you so much!" (Dahyun) The girl said as she bowed. 

Both of the Lieutenant nodded. 

"Lieutenant Kim and Lieutenant Bae!" Dad appeared of know where.

"Yes General?" Jisoo softly said.

"Is Soldier Manoban is really okay?" My dad asked worriedly.

"She is okay General. I think she's just passed out due to stressed of what she encountered earlier and her head hit really hard to the ground based on what the girl trainees told at me" Jisoo explained.

"Good! How about my daughter?" My dad asked and that makes my eyes getting bigger.

"What's the case about your daughter General?" Jisoo asked.

"Please check her if she has anything bruises to the man who did almost touchy-touchy to her earlier" My dad commanded.

"I will check it General. Miss Kim, please proceed on this room" Lt. Joohyun said as she point out the room.

I started to followed my dad's command. We arrived at the room and Lt. Bae started to check my whole body. 

"All done Miss Kim! You have no bruises. But you have one thing problem in your check up" Joohyun said.

"What is it Lieutenant?" I asked worriedly.

"Do you feel heart broken that you see your girlfriend that she's in pain huh?" Joohyun asked.

"How did you know? That I feel that way?" I said that I was so very shook.

"Well, I had felt the same way too. My girlfriend is here in this camp! Actually, she is in here, in this clinic!" Joohyun said.

"Congrats that your girlfriend is here in this camp" I said as I smiled.

"Thanks but..I'm afraid if I saw her in pain like a real pain like Soldier Manoban is, maybe I'm gonna loose up. I've been gone to that kind of situation also. My Seulgi bear wanted me to protect at the bad guys. But I saw in front of my eyes that she was punch at her stomach and she was slapped on her face. But thankfully the police appeared and arrested those bad guys" Joohyun explained.

"Wow, that was tragic Lieutenant. Well our girlfriends is so very protective on us. We are thankful that both of them are always at our side" I said.

"I agreed Miss Kim" Joohyun said.

"We should get out in this room. It's really hot here" I  said.

"Yeah, agreed" Joohyun said.

We started to to go out at the room and Lt. Joohyun started to spoke up.

"General! Miss Kim hasn't any bruises or scratches on all of her body!" Joohyun said.

"That's good! Thank you Lieutenant Bae" My dad said.

"I should get going! See you in the officer training my dear soldiers! You can do it" My dad added.

"YES GENERAL" All of us synced in.