Epilogue

Until the Last

--Few months later--

OF-4 Lieutenant Colonel Lalisa Manoban had a rest in peace right in the safety in heaven. Together with the 20 other ROKA troops who have been serving the rescue operation in the Middle Village, Afghanistan. They had been serving right in their country and together they are now living in peace. 

After what happened to Lalisa Manoban incident. Jennie Kim started to getting depressed, not only from her ex or her lover's death, but also in the diary that she wrote in the past few months on what they have done together. They were ups and downs of emotion of what Jennie Kim read about. She totally regrets about what she has ever done to Lalisa Manoban for the past 10 years in their own relationship. 

Jennie Kim would describe those kind of letters were really heartbreaking and she would regret the whole thing from what she done to Lisa for the rest of her life. 

This is the 3 important letters that Jennie Kim structed her eyes for the most of the time after she reading those painful messages.

(1/3 letter)

Dear Jennie Kim, 

I know it's been 6 years whole damn years from the last we form a relationship and we always shared a problem that we used to. But I wanted to say that I am sorry for not being a woman that you wanted to and I know it's kinda depressing to my side that your father really wanted a man but not a woman. So, I understand with your father expectation even though I'm really hurt from what he did to us especiallyfrom what she done to me and Jisoo relationship. He giving me a dirty command vibes and I was truly hurt from what he did. This is why, I'm so very affected into our relationship if we should continue or not. But honestly, your father was the one who woke up my mind that I should really stop in-loving you and also I should also stop fooling my love for you. So to my sweet Mandeukie. I'm really very sorry and I hope I could wish you all the best in life and I hope you could find a "man" and not a woman just like me! I really love you. Thank you so much for everything. 

From, 

L

(2/3 letter)

Dear Jennie Kim,

It was your birthday that time, I was really very strong that I wanted to talk you again with you, for everything that happened after we broke up for the past 3 years. I thought my final birthday present to you will be perfect and I thought it would work on again to our relationship. But guess what that your ex-girlfriend is such a bad person and a bad thinker when it comes for fixing our relationship. That's why I don't really deserve you to really be my girl because I'm such a stupid and brainless person. Maybe this is the sign that I shouldn't really get in touch at you. For all the times you really wanted to but I guess it was a big no for me. I'm sorry that I always hurt your feelings and to be honest, I don't really deserve at you. So I'm really very sorry. But still I love you but it's time for me to move on?

From, 

L

(3/3 letter)

Dear Jennie Kim,

I have a feeling that would be my last letter at you because I don't think I could continue writing this stupid and a heartless letter coming from me because really, I don't deserve you. All I wanted say is that. Yes, I could really confirm and accept from what you said to me that I'm such a fool-hearted person. Then woah, it was really coming from your Dad or to General Kim. That I'm really a fool-hearted person? Well, I guess he's right? You know father knows the best too I guess? But seriosuly I wanted to put this my last letter that I really should thankful enough of what we have to our relationship in the past 4 years before we were separated and all I gonna say that thank you for the love, support and sacrifices that you given up to me. I know that I won't give that to you from all what you gave to me. Because, I know that I'm such a cruel girlfriend at you. All I could say that please, please find a better man rather than me. I know I'm a woman but I'm talking about the traits and attitude that he would give it to you! I know that in your next new and first boyfriend. I bet he is really good at taking care of you despite that your busy as Captain of ROK Army. Also, maybe our relationship wouldn't last well so I'm really very sorry! Such a terrible girlfriend. That is all I wanted to say on my last and heartless letter that I wrote from you. So I guess this is my last I love you at you? Like.. I love you Jennie Kim from all of my heart until I last.

From,

L

All the letters that Lisa made were really heartless and emotional. That's why Jennie Kim was really hurt and feel regret for what she done for the past 4 years in their relationship and 6 years as a separated relationship. 

Meanwhile, Lieutenant Kim Jisoo and Sergeant Major Kim Taehyung are now officially married and they are expecting to have a first born child soon while Lieutenant Kang Seulgi and Lieutenant Bae Joohyun still have a stable relationship for almost 10 years long. 

Lieutenant Song Seung-wan is still an independent lady. Lieutenant Kim Dahyun and her Japanese girlfriend name "Sana" is having their 3rd year relationship. Hirai Momo didn't finish her cadet school and she went back to Japan and become J-pop Idol. 

While Lieutenant Kim Hanbin started to court Jennie Kim for almost 9 months and he is willing to wait a perfect "Yes" coming from Jennie's mouth. 

Now, Jennie started to maintain an independent woman as she wanted to. And she started to cut off communication on her dad. Her dad was now resigned as a General in the ROK Army and he decided to cool-off of being a well-known General in the city so he decided to leave for a meantime in the province of South Korea. 

Jennie Kim realized that she wasn't really happy and she is really disappointed in what her father's devilish plan do to her and also to Lisa, so she has plans to file a case against him. But it was still unknown for a meantime, because it wasn't really necessary for her because she's really busy for being a good officer in her job. 

Jennie Kim was now the new replacement as OF-4 Lieutenant Colonel in Lalisa Manoban position. 

And that's where the story has ended...