Chapter Seven

Until the Last

Third Person P.o.V

"What are you doing here Private Kim Taehyung?" Jisoo asked.

"I wanted to see you because I have many things that I should tell you" Taehyung said.

"Could we talk it about later? I need to go at the General's office?" Jisoo said.

"Okay, I'll wait Lieutenant" Taehyung said.

"Thank you. Wait for me at the bench area near on the barrack" Jisoo said.

"Of course Lieutenant" Taehyung said as he bowed and heading to his destination.

Jisoo started to walk going up to the stair. Heading to the General's office.

Once she arrived, she started to knocked the door thrice.

"Come in" The General said.

Jisoo twisted the door knob and heading in front to the General and stand straight.

"Good morning General" Jisoo said.

"Good morning Lieutenant. Please sit down" General Kim said.

Jisoo sat down and sit straight.

"How is Soldier Manoban?" General Kim asked.

Jisoo is shooked, why he's too concern to Soldier Manoban?

"Uhm, she's okay General. She has a high fever yesterday but I cured her fever in the whole night. But don't worry General she is fine and I am fine" Jisoo said.

"That's good Lieutenant. I'm glad to hear that, you heal her" General Kim said.

"General, may I share with you about my opinion about the incident yesterday?" Jisoo said.

"What do you mean Lieutenant?" General Kim is quite confused.

"About the 4 enlisted cadet that beat up Solider Manoban yesterday?" Jisoo said.

"Oh yes about that, you may share your opinion about it. I wanted to hear your opinion as our Army Doctor" General Kim said.

"Those 4 enlisted cadets need to be punished really hard General. Soldier Manoban is really having a hard time to recover her pain in her stomach about the incident what happened at yesterday. They need to get kicked out in this camp. They don't deserve here in this camp. They are such a problematic person" Jisoo said.

"I understand that Lieutenant Kim, and they should need to get punished and maybe they should kick out too. They should be dismissed and never enter on the camp again. I'll do it right away Lieutenant. My daughter feels disgusted about those 4 enlisted men" General Kim said.

"So do I, General. They should be dismissed. I'm mad and disappointed also to Sergeant Lee that he haven't tested those kind of cadets in his job" Jisoo said.

"I'm quite surprised that you're disappointed to Sergeant Lee" General Kim said.

"He didn't take care Cadet Manoban well General. And not only that, but also he didn't know about those 4 enlisted men that their such a problematic" Jisoo said.

"Is Soldier Manoban could walk going to my office?" General Kim asked.

"She could General. I should help her going to your office" Jisoo said.

"Is it okay for you Lieutenant that you should assist her like in the whole week?" General Kim asked.

"It's a big no problem for me General. I love her..uhm.....love her as a little sister" Jisoo said as she almost caught off guard to the General.

"Okay, I respect your decision Lieutenant. Could you please make her come to my office like after lunch?" General Kim said.

"Of course General. I will" Jisoo said as she stood up.

"I should go now General. That's all what should I update to you" Jisoo added.

"Okay, Lieutenant Kim. Thanks for the update" General Kim said as he offered a hand shake.

Jisoo gladly accept the hand shake and she bowed to the General.

Jisoo twisted the door knob and she's now on the outside of the General's office.

She released a deep sighed and heading down to the downstair.

"What a good day" Jisoo said as she smiled.

Jisoo heading back to the barrack and she met up Private Taehyung in the bench area.

Taehyung started to smile as he saw Jisoo heading to his position.

"What's up Private Kim?" Jisoo asked as she started to heading on Taehyung position.

"I seriously need to talk about you Lieutenant Kim" Taehyung said.

"What is it Private Kim?" Jisoo asked as she sit down beside to Taehyung.

"Do you know how I am crazy all over to you Lieutenant or should I say Jisoo-ssi" Taehyung said.

"What do you want Taehyung?" Jisoo asked frownly.

"I know that I couldn't hear a positive response to you right now but I should confess to you for almost 10 years of waiting my to be not to be that . Maybe I should tell you that I love you and I really love you" Taehyung said.

"10 years? Really? Are you serious? I didn't know that you knew me since then" Jisoo said.

"Yes, Jisoo-ssi. You didn't see me at your side as always but I know that you were looking for somebody else. I know that she is here. But I understand that you'll reject my confession, but I will wait for you Jisoo-ssi" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung-ssi, I'm really very sorry but I couldn't answer well to your confession. But thank you for loving me for 10 years to be exact. Right now, I'm confused about this Taehyung-ssi" Jisoo said.

"I understand that Jisoo. I will still wait for you Jisoo" Taehyung said as he showed his smile.

"Could I hug at you? You deserve a great hug coming from me" Jisoo said as she open her arms.

"Really Jisoo-ssi? Su-sure" Taehyung said as he hug Jisoo really tight.

Taehyung teared up a little bit. But little did they know that someone is looking at them.

//

Lisa

I saw that Jisoo and the man hugged each other. Awe, they look good together. Maybe I should stop really whipped for Jisoo unnie.

I knew from the start that she isn't a gay person just like me but I could only see her as a straight person. I understand that Jisoo unnie.

I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I should start to stop my love life here? I'm sick of my love life for almost 5 years. From Jennie, and now Jisoo.

Jisoo unnie is right maybe I should take it easy on my heart. 

But, I haven't talked to Jennie about our status. I keep in distance at her. Should I really talk to her about what happened to us? 

After I saw Jisoo and that man started to shake hands and my heart broke into a million pieces that the man kissed in Jisoo's cheek. I just then closed the curtains and started to sit down on the bed. I let my tears fall off. 

But then, I realized why I should fall a tear off on Jisoo unnie because.. Jisoo is just only a special friend at me. Like, wake up Lisa?? Both of us, will never an us. I never really that emotional to someone I love before Jennie show up to my life. 

Maybe it's time to say goodbye at Jisoo unnie? 

Then I heard that someone knocks on the door. 

I stood up and open the door. 

It was Jisoo unnie and she showed her brightest smile.

"Oh what's that sad face Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Ah, nothing unnie. Maybe my stomach really hurts" 

"Oh really? Let's go to the clinic first! I'll let you take some pain-killers" Jisoo said as she go to my side and she put my left arm at her right shoulder and put her right arm at my waist. 

"No, I'm okay unnie! I could tolerate the pain" 

"Are you sure? By the way, The General told me that you should go to his office after you take your lunch!" Jisoo said. 

"Huh? Why is it?"

"He wanted to talk about something that he wants. Good luck with that Lisa" Jisoo said and that makes me worried.

"Aish, unnie stop teasing me!" 

"No, really you need to get ready about his sermons or something. I don't know about that Lisa" Jisoo said. 

"Let's go now. We'll gonna eat our lunch" Jisoo added.

I just nodded and we started to walk going to the stair. 

I was walking like a baby steps because my stomach really hurts. 

While we wherewalking going down. I started to open the topic. 

"Unnie, do you have a suitor?" 

She didn't answer my question but instead she nodded. 

So it means the man that the one who kissed at her cheeks was really her suitor. 

"If that so, how do you feel that you have a suitor unnie?" 

"I feel again a teenager. I've never been experience that kind of thing since way back I was a teenager" Jisoo said. 

We arrived at the ground floor. 

"Oh really? That's how you felt? I wonder why!" 

"Why you asked Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, I've never been experience that before" 

"Tsss..you just forgot about something Lisa! There is one suitor at you since back you were young! But I know he's now a successful idol here in our country" Jisoo said.

"Oh really? who is it?" 

"Kim Jiwon? Remember?" Jisoo said. 

I remember him. He's really cute and a talented kid to be honest. 

"I didn't know he's my suitor since back then.." 

"Your so blind about some guys you monkey! You really are whipped to some girls in the past" Jisoo said. 

Yeah, I agreed with unnie. I'm too whipped. 

We arrived at the canteen and now the higher officer started to look at us. Especially to Lieutenant Jiyong. 

"Cadet Lisa?" The other Lieutenant asked.

"Yes sir?" I said as I stand straight.

"You should rest well! And follow what Lieutenant Kim Jisoo said to you. Understand?" The man said. 

"Yes sir!" I said with a deep voice.

"I'm Lieutenant Dong Young-bae or you could call me Lieutenant Taeyang" Taeyang said.

"Yes Lieutenant Taeyang" 

"Now you should eat your lunch together with your other girl comrades" Taeyang said.

"Yes sir" I said. 

"Lieutenant Kim Jisoo! You should assist her going to the General's office later" Taeyang said.

"Of course, Lieutenant Taeyang" Jisoo said.

"Now do your thing. See you in the officer training" Taeyang said.

"Yes sir" I said as we forward at the food counter. 

//

Third Person P.o.V

Lisa and Jisoo started to finished off their lunch meal. Meanwhile, the enlisted girls are eating silently especially to Jennie. 

Jennie just keeping on eye to her girlfriend. 

"So, Lisa are you ready to go at the General?" Jisoo said.

"Yes unnie. I'm ready" Lisa said.

Jisoo then nodded. But suddenly they saw Jennie started to go in the direction to the General's office. 

Lisa didn't mind her but they still heading at the General's office.

10 minutes later..

After they arrived in front of the General's office. Lisa released a deep sighed. 

Jisoo started to glanced on Lisa and said "Calm down their Lisa" 

"I know unnie. It's been 3 years that last time I talked to the General" Lisa said.

"I know you can do it. The General is just like my father but in a high respect ways!" Jisoo explained.

"Okay unnie" Lisa said as she released a deep sighed last time and she knocked on the door. 

Then they heard a foot steps. 

Someone opened the door and it was Jennie.

"Good day Lieutenant Kim Jisoo!" Jennie said as she hand saluted to her officer.

"Good day Cadet Jennie Kim! Carry on" Jisoo said. 

Jennie started to get rid her salute. And Lisa is really biting her lips really hard because Jennie's charm are really knowjoke. 

"Lieutenant Kim Jisoo! You should put Cadet Lisa on our chair" The General ordered.

"Yes General" Jisoo said as both of them walk going inisde to the room.

Jisoo and Lisa passed by Jennie going inside in the room and Lisa make-up to the sit and she sat down.

"Thank you Lieutenant for assisting Lisa! You may now do your own thing!" The General said.

"Yes General" Jisoo said as she saluted the General.

"Carry on" The General said.

Jisoo one last time patted Lisa's head and she started to go outside in the General's room. 

Now Jennie started to sit down in the acrossing direction of Lisa. 

Lisa hardly gulped and the General started to spoke up first.

"How are you Cadet Manoban?" The General asked.

"I'm fine General. My stomach still hurts" Lisa said.

"Okay.. so where do we start?" The General said as he looks out to Jennie.

Lisa started to glanced up with Jennie.

"Jennie.. what should we start?" The General asked.

Jennie didn't say a thing but she just covered her face by her hands.

Lisa started to tilted her head. 

"Jennie just say that damn thing you wanted tell to Lisa" The General said. 

"Why don't you just start your own thing Dad!" Jennie finally spoke up.

"Okay? if that so.." The General said as he massaged his temples.

"What is it General?" Lisa asked.

"It's all about you Lisa. You should start to date with Lieutenant Kim Jisoo if you were one of the officer" The General said.

"Is that an order General?" Lisa said.

"DAD! What the hell are you talking about? This isn't we talking about!" Jennie said as she protested.

"That's the General's order. Cadet Jennie Kim!" The General said.

"WHAT THE H-? Jennie cutted her words. 

"Do you understand Cadet Jennie Kim? I'm the General and I'm the one who could order whatever I want to my fellow soldiers" The General said. 

"I AM YOUR DAUGHTER! AND YOU JUST BETRAY ME AND YOU BROKE MY TRUST IN YOU" Jennie said. 

"Now just tell me what you want to Lisa! I just wanted to test your patience" The General said. 

"PLEASE! LEAVE US ALONE" Jennie said. 

"What do you mean?" The General said. 

"You said to me that you haven't give your 1 wish at me?" Jennie said.

"Yes! and you just made up your mind?" The General said. 

"Yes! And my wish is that please leave us alone. Accept me the way I am and also accept that I could love someone in a same-gender" Jennie said. 

Lisa is really speechless right now but she started to spoke up. 

"In my due of respect. When the last time we talk about it Jennie? about our relationship? I'm really confused that you just assumed that were still a couple?" Lisa harshly said to her. 

"What?" The General said. 

Jennie started to slap on Lisa cheeks  at her bruise really hard. 

"Freak! This really hurts" Lisa said as she touch on her painful bruise.

"JENNIE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" The General said. 

"You know what! I'm done. I already confirmed to myself, to your father and especially to you that you'll heard this kind of words! We are breaking up and I don't want to hear you anymore. I'm seriously done at you!"  Lisa said as she stood up and heading outside on the General's office.

-----Interupted-----


Those words were stuck on my brain for the past 3 years, that we started to break up inside in my dad's office. I was so dumb that I do a wrong move. 

Let me introduce to myself, 

I'm Captain Jennie Kim. I've been work for the ROK (Republic of Korea) Army for almost 3 years after I graduated at the Korean Army Candidate School which my Dad assisted me to become who I am. I'm so proud that I served my country. I'm now 31 years old, and the last time I have my own love life when I was way back to my recruited cadet days! 

Where is my ex? or should I call Lieutenat Colonel Lalisa Manoban. Yeah she's really a higher officer than me. But I'm so proud of her. She haver her girfriend named Lieutenant Kim Jisoo which she's a Army Doctor where I school at. 

Well, I gotta admit that they look good together. The first time, I saw them. I still couldn't move on that they are now are a couple. 

I'm happy that Lisa is now happy on her own love life. She deserves better rather than me. 

But now maybe this is the time I should get move on to her? Yes? or maybe not? 

I really missed her, the old Lisa Manoban before we got to seperate for the past 6 years.

But the suitor of Lieutenant Kim Jisoo which name First Sergeant Kim Taehyung is really a good of friend of mine. Both of us are relate on what happened to our love of of our life. That's really sad huh? 

But both of us said to each other that we shoud concentrate to our careers. But now we are on our late 30's maybe we should to find some love rather than we wait on our love of our life to broke up. I know it's sound really stupid and also rude but that's how we think. 

I miss her pressence esepcially the way we talk each other on our plans and also how we love each other. I really missed the good all days. I wonder how is she right now. 

"Captain Jennie Kim? Are you in your deep thoughts again?" Dahyun asked. 

"As always Lieutenat Dahyun" I said.

"Anyways..we have a party to attend this upcoming Friday! Like this isn't a old-lame party. But it's a party where we could drink some hard drinks? Are you game with that?" Dahyn said.

"I don't know Dahyun!" I said.

"Lame! You should come! I'll bring Lieutenant Jeongyeon" Dahyun said.

"I'm not into some hard drinks Dahyun!" I said.

"Nah~ I think you'll carry on to some hard drinks. Especially, those hard drinks would really feel the heat again from you. You know what I mean" Dahyun said. 

"Yah~ why are you like this?" I asked.

"Oh come on Jennie unnie. Don't be a lame person! Please it's just only one night" she said as she winked.

"What's the winked Kim Dahyun?" I said.

"Nothing your just beautiful unnie!" Dahyun said.

"Whatever Dahyun. Maybe I should come. I need to take a break on my duty" I said.

"That's the spirit! I'll text you the details" Dahyun said. 

"Okay sure" I said. 

Dahyun just walk out going back to her destination while I'm still here at the canteen. Started to finishing off my dinner. Then, I heard a loud arguement coming from the other side of the building. I overheard that someone said. "I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU! I'M SERIOUSLY DONE AT YOU" 

Damn those kind of words. Keeps me reminding with Lisa from what she said to me. But wait, her words are really familiar from what I heard. Maybe it was her?