CHAPTER 09

MY FALLEN DEVIL | BTS [ KIM TAEHYUNG] (ON HOLD)

(A/N : READ UNTIL THE END FOR IMPORTANT NOTICE.)

CHAPTER 09

------

(Y/n POV)

 

"I want what's inside you."

 

I tried to reply to the voice, but noticing then how dry my throat was. I felt my chapped lips cracking as I attempt to speak.

"Y-Yoongi?" 

 

I see a dark figure looking right at me, the mysterious shadow gave out an ominous feeling. Slowly, it trudged towards me, in my surprised state, I stumbled back and slipping; falling on my back. That's when my hands spread out, feeling the ground beneath me; realizing the massive amount of dried leaves and trees surrounding us. The woods.

I looked up towards the silhouette again, the steps were bigger, louder and persistent now, and it crouches down before me, making me slid back as far as I could but failed when one of its hand catches my ankle, stopping me. I found out the person was wearing an oversized black robe, suggesting that it was probably a man, a hoodie covering the area of his face, but it felt surreal, like I was staring into a dark abyss.

 

"Y-Yoongi?" I called out again, expecting an answer.

 

Instead I was greeted by two bright red orbs looking back at me. The figure pulled me closer by the ankle, slightly hovering me so I was beneath him, in his control. His unoccupied hand raising up, with a twist of his wrist, the dried leaves raised from the damp grass, swirling around his hand. Confused, I looked at where the leaves moved in motion with his wrist, combining together and forming a sharp blade. The blade shined in the night sky, an almost reddish to greenish hue shined on the metal. I sensed my heart dropping to my stomach. Opening my mouth, I tried to scream, only for him to cover it.

The hooded figure raises the blade, seeing me quiver as he brings the blade down, right over my chest. It plunged fast, I closed my eyes and I waited for the pain to hit, but nothing came. I looked down, finding out the blade had shattered all over me before it could pierce through. The spot where he had tried to injure was a bright yellow, like light had punctured through it. The phenomenon had definitely startled the figure, his stature shaken as he stands up, peering at his hand where the weapon used to be. I knew I was puzzled as well.

 

I stared up at him, seeing his posture imbalance, he was staggering around, like he was in a drunken state. And that's when a screech came out of him. It was loud, and I was sure I was about to lose my eardrums. The bright red eyes were still gazing upon me, I shivered; he was mad, he strides back closer and tried to lunge towards me--

 

"Aahhh!!" I jerked myself awake. Feeling my whole body snapping from my nightmare as I stood up in bed as quick as I could, I felt my hand flew to my chest, moving it around and looking down my shirt in case there was any stab wounds. I sighed, relieved that there was no gaping hole. I frowned.

 

'Does that mean Yoongi is coming back?'

"What the hell was that about? That dream was not normal."

 

I glanced around, worried that there might be someone in the room. But there was nothing, just my own figure in the small bedroom. Then I felt shivers crawling down my spine, a breeze winding through. Looking to my right, I see the window to my room had opened.

 

'Weird, did I left that ajar last night? I don't think I did.'

", whatever it's cold." I immediately got out of bed and heading towards the window, my eyes squinting as I tried to look through the bright sun beam casting through the window gape. I went on and shut the window, casually leaning against it. And that's when something caught my eyes, a large dark grey feather laid down on the floor. I crouched down, grabbing it by the base, it was shiny, almost as if someone had already sprayed or painted it with shellac.

 

'It's beautiful.'

 

Thinking that I should hold on to it, I placed it on the vanity. As I settled it down in place, I see my alarm clock placed at the corner. Glancing at the small, square object, I set my eyes on the digits displayed.

08.00 A.M....

08.00 A.M....

08.00 A.M....

Wait.

 

"I need you to be here by 8 tomorrow."

 

"Ahh!! Stupid ing dream for making me overslept!!" I screamed at my own reflection in the mirror once I realized that I should have been at work at this very moment. Not wasting any time, I rushed to the bathroom, turning on the shower before hissing at how cold it was.

--------

I arrived at the marketplace around 8:45, having to run a marathon, arriving at the scene in my sweaty state. Knowing that my hair is probably looking like a messed up beehive added with my eyes that are red and swollen.

I wind up getting scolded by my mother's boss. Got a solid 10 minutes of being chewed out before she told me to continue to work. I sighed, grabbing a pair of gloves before putting them on. I knew that I was going to have to work extra hours since I've woken up late but decided to kept a positive mind to myself and headed to the work station.

 

'This is gonna be a long day.'

--------

 

(??? POv)

I stayed swathed in between the leaves of the tree, my feet perched on the tree branch. My eyes glued to (y/n)'s bedroom window. I watched as she closed the window and seeing her body leaning against it. I was on high alert after feeling her tossing and turning around in my arms. Knowing she was going to wake up anytime soon, I quickly got off the bed and flee, lifting her windowsill up before flying off.

My left hand rested on top of my chest, feeling my heartbeat slowly steadying. I knew she couldn't see me. But I could imagine if she did, and that would be scary.

Today was the day where i would finally meet (y/n). I wanted to introduce myself properly, not by waking up beside her and probably with her screaming in my face. Or thinking that I'm some kind of ert who had break into her house. I shook my head at that thought.

 

'No no no not that way.' I pouted a bit. That does not sound fun at all.

 

After calming myself down. I easily climbed down from the tree, landing down on the ground on one knee. I stood up, dusting myself off. Heading behind the tree, I transformed to a more human-ly form. I looked down, peering at my pale skin that slowly turned to a light tan colour. My hair that was previously bright blonde had changed to a dirtier blonde. I settled into a pitch black jacket, a white shirt clung to my body and wore jeans that were ripped on the knees.

 

I smiled at my appearance, I looked humanI felt human.

 

I giggled, before coughing, noticing how childish I was being.

 

I glanced at my wristwatch, though struggling with trying to understand it, never having to wear it before. It's still early daylight, maybe I have time to buy something out of town. I shrugged, checking myself and dusting off my shoulders. It's finally the day where I would meet (y/n), I knew that I was going to surprise her with a birthday gift. 

 

"Let's see what to buy the birthday girl." I smirked, before heading off to the road in my new outward form.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH

Hey guys! Firstly, I just want to say thank you so much to my readers, old and new for giving this story lots of loves and actively commenting! Your support definitely plays a big role to me since that's where I get the inspiration and the will to update this story. Please keep on supporting! 

 

Also i'm just gonna address the elephant in the room, I've been getting lots of messages, and even comments asking the same thing;

WHERE IS MIN YOONGI?

If you guys really want to know where he is, please read my story feed, no spoilers though!

be sure to subscribe, comment and upvote, etc; see you in the next chapter!

 

  © igediudiu. All rights reserved.