AUTHOR NOTE (PLEASE READ)

MY FALLEN DEVIL | BTS [ KIM TAEHYUNG] (ON HOLD)

 

Hi! Hello subscribers and readers! Are people even still here? Anyhow, as you guys have (probably) seen on the title, I have decided to put this story ON HOLD. Yes, I DO NOT WANT TO END IT but I won't continue the story right now :( I am very sorry for the absolutely long delay. Some of the crucial reasons for the hold is;

College                                                                                                                                                                                                                This is not much of a solid reason since many authors are pretty much in college and all but are still able to make time. I had also felt the same way before and was inspired, also, I wanted to continue the story no matter how busy I am because writing is definitely a passion to me. Though I realised being in the technology stream, the syllabus is very difficult and i have tons of on-hand projects that are killing me and that was only for the first year. I was quite stunned and realised that I need to prepare for more for my second year.

Family                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Yes, family is also one of the reasons, there has been a few family matters that has been preventing me from regularly updating this story. I will keep it there and not elaborate it.

Inspiration                                                                                                                                                                                                            I dont really think this is a critical problem since i have written almost half of the draft to the whole story. Nevertheless, i still need to process the whole draft again, rewrite and sometimes i feel very unmotivated in rewriting it. However, your comments and subscribing always give me a good nudge to continue :)

Still, I wanna say a million thanks to my subscribers, readers and commentors that have stayed with me. A lot of you had even messaged me saying that you guys need more chapters since taehyung still hasnt appeared in the story. All i can say is that i can't wait to update more and more chapters in hopefully the near future!

And to my new subscribers i will be sure to thank you all one by one for subscribing!

(this story is also cross-posted on wattpad, if you guys like more mobile compatibility to read, head to my bio for link!) 

I hope you guys continue to support me until the end of the story! Be sure to comment, vote and subscribe!

 

 

(p:s, bts' new album persona definitely got me hooked! tell me what your favourite song in the album is/was! down below or on my wall!)