CHAPTER 05

MY FALLEN DEVIL | BTS [ KIM TAEHYUNG] (ON HOLD)

CHAPTER 05

-------

 

(Yoongi POV)

As soon as I touched her, I knew she was special.

At first I thought it was uncanny to see a mere human not falling for my charms. I was intrigued, fascinated by how strong her body could defy me. Like when I caught her before her fall, I used my powers to make her swoon, though she barely reacted. Or when I leaned in and she only blinked at my actions, dumbfounded. She did blush when I read her mind but if it was other girls they would have had a nosebleed by then.

She was different. 'I could feel it.'

 

"I want what's inside you."

 

The energy. Yes, there was something inside her. A powerful force, just something, surrounding her interior. It was protecting her from the inside. I want to find out what she was hiding.

Once school hours ended, I immediately headed out and slid through the school's back gate, making sure to make myself as un-see-able as I could from the constant yelling fan girls.

I quickly ran across the school's large field, arriving at the edge where a tall fence stood upon me, bordering the whole field from the alarming woods on the other side. A few large 'Danger!', 'No crossing to the woods.' And 'Warning!' sign could be seen displayed. I dropped my school bag, and contemplated for a bit, wondering if I should just use my true form to jump over the fence or not. Maybe I should just use the easy wa--

 

'Don't do it. Don't get caught now. It's not worth it.'

 

A voice appeared in my head, but it almost felt like a whisper.

 

"I won't disappoint you, father." I let the words out, but making sure no one else heard it but me.

I took a hold of my bag and carefully strapped it on. Glancing to my left and right, confirming that I was not followed or spied on before easily climbing over the huge fence; and landing straight on my feet. Once I was on the other side, I sprinted towards the woods, going deeper and deeper by each step.

-------

When I reached 'The Den', I instantly busted through the door, meeting the eyes of the other creatures like me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

'What the hell?'

 

The whole place was trashed, bottles and bottles of alcohol laid on the floor and on the table, some were broken, or were shattered to pieces, clothes were all over the place, decorating the furniture and some were probably hanging from the ceiling fan.

'ing slobs.'

Scoffing, I turned around towards the kitchen, seeing my Uncle looking at the dinner table, a bunch of papers and documents laid there, I realized he was probably planning an attack. He looks up and sees me, a smile immediately carved on his face. I smiled back.

Ever since father had been caught and sent to the kingdom's prison, his brother had been taking care of me, they are both fighters for the devil's kingdom, both of them were—no, are loyal to the kingdom. Then, 11 years ago father was assigned to catch the devil who escaped, but he failed.

The king went mad, and imprisoned him. Ever since then, I was not allowed to see father anymore. I gritted my teeth at the thought. Because of that stupid, puny, low-life of a devil.

Uncle took care of me like his own, and promised to help me to catch the escapee when I'm old enough to hunt. So here we are, planning our tactics carefully. I started up the conversation; "Uncle, I think those warriors you brought with you are no good for this kind of mission, seriously. Can't we just get a new batch?" Unexpectedly, he just laughs at me.

 

"They just seem that way Agust, but they're actually skilled."

 

"So, how's school?" He raises his right hand and proceeded to put it on my shoulder. I scoffed. "That's your question? Seriously?" But then, thinking about school, it brought me back to (y/n).

I decided to bring it up to him. "Anyway, there's this girl at school—" He immediately glances at me. "Don't tell me, you're already distracted." He raises an eyebrow at me.

"N-No it's just that—" I tried to continue but got plainly cut off again. "If you want mercy on your father's life, you have to start now, kid. Your father is skilled, but this kid somehow beat him. We definitely need to train harder. Don't forget, he's the one who put your beloved father in jail." His hand on my shoulder was now gripping it, hard.

It was true, as much as this girl was interesting and as much as I want to find out what she was hiding, I could not be distracted from the reason I came here in the first place.

 

I'll deal with her later.

 

For now, I have a rogue devil to kill.

-------

 

(Hoseok POV)

After school ended, (y/n) and I decided to head to a small convenience store before heading home. It was a hot day so we both wanted to settle for an ice cream. I asked if she wanted the chocolate or vanilla flavored ice cream but she was busy looking off to space. Ever since we stepped out of school grounds her head has been up in the clouds. Even on the way to the store she was deep in thought. I knew something was up.

 

"Yah!" I poked her forehead, making her stumble. She breaks out of her trance.

 

"Huh? W-what?"

 

"Aish, you're daydreaming!" I cried out. "What's wrong?"

 

"W-w-what? No I'm not! I was paying attention, okay?" (Y/n) had both her hands on her hips. Denying the whole situation.

I scoffed. Fine. I decided to test her. "Okay, what was I asking you?" Smirking, I crossed my arms. She's not going to be able to answer this. "You asked what I—wanted for my birthday, right?"

"Hahhaha wrong! Wait—" Perplexed, I continued to ask her, maybe this might be the chance to know what she wants for her 18th birthday.

 

"What do you want for your birthd--?"

 

"Aish, whatever I'm gonna stay outside!" She stomps both her feet before walking towards the store's door. I frowned.

 

'Did I say something wrong?'

I watched as her figure leave the store. After years of being her best friend, I knew her favourite ice cream would be vanilla, so I took two vanilla ice creams out of the fridge before heading to the counter. I took out my wallet and paid for them, and impatiently told the cashier to keep the change.

Hurriedly, I pushed the door of the store and strutted out, worried that (y/n) had took off. But to my dismay, she already did.

-------

 

(Y/n POV)

Although I wanted to badly pay attention to what Hobi had to say, I just couldn't. My mind kept on wandering to what happened between me and Yoongi today.

"I want what's inside you."

I ended up brushing him off, muttering a small "whatever" and thinking the red that flashed in his eyes was just the light in the classroom playing around with my mind. But I knew he was being serious, which made me wonder if there really was something inside me.

 

Maybe I should ask Hobi about it. Speaking of Hobi—

 

'. How could I just leave him there?'

Looking around, I registered that I was already at my house's street, away from Hobi. I pondered, wondering whether I should go back to him or just continue on my way back home. In the end, I chose the latter.

 

I puffed my cheeks. 'I'll apologize later, Hobi.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAAM.

Yup, so that's pretty much the backstory of Min Yoongi! I promised myself that I would slowly develop the character and not just rush into adding new characters. Seems like we left Hobi all alone. Sighs. 

As much as I promised to update two chapters today, I cant. I realized a huge error in the time stamp of my supposed 6th chapter so here's a long a$$ chapter! mian, please be patient with me! :( 

be sure to subscribe, vote, comment, etc;  see you in the next chapter!

  © igediudiu. All rights reserved.