CHAPTER 04

MY FALLEN DEVIL | BTS [ KIM TAEHYUNG] (ON HOLD)

CHAPTER 04

-------

(Y/n pov)

 

'Min Yoongi?'

My head tilted. The name was definitely foreign to me. Why would he suddenly transfer here when it's already senior year? Was he transferred for personal reasons? Or maybe his parents had something to do here? Out of all, why this remote area of Gwangju? It's not famous or anything; so that's weird.

"(Y/n)? Why aren't you in class yet?" I instantly turned around at the voice. Finding both Mrs Seo and Yoongi staring at me. Mrs Seo tilted her thick glasses before crossing her arms while the new blonde kid just smiles at me, our eyes came in contact again. His black orbs penetrating my dark chocolate ones.

 

Ugh, quit it with that stupid spellbinding stare again.

 

"Uhh— well I just wanted to umm uhh—" Stuttering, I lightly scratched the back of my head.

 

'What should I come up with?'

'Plan A or Plan B?'

'What is even Plan A or B—'

 

Before I could continue, Yoongi had intervened in. "Ahh, (y/n) was talking about her wanting to show me around school, Mrs Seo." He continued. "I think she's excited to get to know me better, right (y/n)?" Yoongi tilts his head my way.

 

Curse this boy for knowing whatever the hell I'm thinking about.

 

"Is that so, (y/n)? Well then I'm sure you wouldn't mind showing our new student around school? Preferably more, show him around town?" Mrs Seo still had her arms crossed, her right foot tapping on the floor instantaneously to an invisible beat. "Ah, of course I— wait what? Around t-t-town?" I baffled at her comment.

"Mhmm, I'm sure Mr Min is unfamiliar with such a new environment, maybe you can tour his whole family as well." I looked over at Yoongi, wondering if he has anything to say about this but he just smirks and gave me a quick wink.

 

This flirty is no different than Hobi.

 

"So? I can give you credit and it'll look good on your record. Maybe I can slide in a certificate for your good deed. Or would you rather have Mr Jung do the job—"At the mention of Hoseok I Immediately stepped in. "I'll do it! I'll do it—"

Noticing I had just raised my voice in front of an elder, I quickly stepped down a notch. "I'll do it, Mrs Seo." I squeaked out. "Alright, now get inside—"

"Wait, sorry to interrupt you Mrs Seo but can I also sit beside (y/n) for the whole year?" Yoongi smiled, unaware that what he suggested to Mrs Seo had made me choke on my own spit. Mrs Seo was ready to argue but the blonde boy had cut in, he strides closer to Mrs Seo, slightly towering over her.

"Please?" He held his gaze on her. One of those intense gaze he keeps giving me. I could see his shoulder tensed. Like he was concentrating or something. I tried to cover my face with both my hands, a bit uncomfortable at the scene before me.

 

But then I swore I saw the colour red flashed in his eyes before they changed back to black.

 

Mrs Seo staggered backwards after Yoongi broke the scary contact. She looked alarmed, as if Yoongi had just showed her her darkest secret. "O-Of course." At the reply, Yoongi's shoulder eased up. His previous dark demeanour replaced back with his bright, flirty self from before. A smirked formed on his lips and he muttered a small "thank you'. Mrs Seo staggers into class, not bothering to waiting for us.

 

'What did he do to her?'

 

"C-Class, we have a new student all the way from Daegu. I expect all of you to take care of him and not treat him as a stranger. Mr Min, introduce yourself." I could still hear the fear in Mrs Seo's words. Weird to see the fearless woman trembling for no reason. I shrugged it off before heading to my seat behind Hoseok. He turns around, frowning then gestures to the empty seat beside him. I mouthed an "I'll tell you later" then took my seat.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name's Min Yoongi. I like long walks on the beach. Please take care of me." He gives off his signature smirk before bowing. Some of the girls went 'Ooh Ahh!' while some were like 'So handsome!' and the rest made erted comments like 'Take me home, oppa!' Well, there were a lot more extreme but I won't elaborate on that bit. The boys either ended up scoffing or rolling their eyes.

After his quick introduction, Yoongi proceeded towards his seat which was, obviously beside me. Throughout the school years, I've always chosen one of the back seats as my spot. One, because I'm not close to the at the front. Second, I somehow can focus at the back better. Third, Hobi and I would gossip about the others most of the time.

On the way to his seat, I could see girls kept trying to flirt with Yoongi. "Yoongi, sit with me, won't you?" He just chortles. Another one. "Ahh no! Yoongi sit with me!" The boy presents his smile, a gummy one; making all the girls go wild again. Unexpectedly, Mrs Seo taps her cane on the table, obtaining everyone's attention. They immediately settled down.

 

"Mr Min, hurry and take your seat."

 

Yoongi took his seat beside me. Grinning in satisfaction when Hoseok turned around towards us. Hoseok leaned in towards me, whispering a quiet "What the ?" and me hastily pushing his head so he would look back to the front, not before whispering back "I said I'll tell you later." 

Hobi pouted. Not one bit pleased with my answer. He half-heartedly turns back around, giving Yoongi the 'I'm watching you' gesture with his fingers.

 

"Why'd you choose the back seat? Wanted me all to yourself that bad?" He whispers directly into my ear. I flinched before turning to him. "Shut up and focus." I spat back.

 

"I am focusing, focusing on you." I choked before deciding to ignore it and continued to focus on the lesson in front. His gaze was still on me, unbothered by the amount of math equations on the whiteboard.

 

I looked at him again, frowning. "What do you want?" I asked.

 

"Simple." He turns his posture around so now his whole body was facing me. He smiles a sinister smile and his eyes flashed red like before. "I want what's inside you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW.

Kind of a short update! Sorry but I would not be updating tomorrow. sighs. I'm busy on Sundays : ( but heoooolllll Min Yoongi, wow you and your words! Aish, still no sign of Taehyung! Where are you?  I'm just gonna go and find him then. Bye!

be sure to vote, comment, subscribe etc; see you in the next chapter!

  © igediudidu All Rights Reserved