CHAPTER 03

MY FALLEN DEVIL | BTS [ KIM TAEHYUNG] (ON HOLD)

CHAPTER 03

-------

( Y/n POV)

 

Turns out Hobi woke up early this morning. But the boy was too scared to go to school without me. Says the other kids will be gossiping about him in the hallway. So after having breakfast with his mom, he decided to camp out on the bench outside my house, waiting for me.

 

And now we were in the empty school hallway, grudging to get to class.

 

"So you're saying you caught Hani doing the sausage and donut in the janitor's closet with the teacher during cram school? Uh that is nasty." Hobi nodded. His lips forming a straight line. "Yeah that's pretty much what happened."

Last summer break, Hobi was sent to cram school since he keeps failing his maths test. Hobi was devastated cause summer breaks were supposed to be the time where I and Hobi would spend time out of town. Turns out, he found Hani there and that's when they hit it off.

 

'Not for long though.'

 

"Hobi, you know the truth and you know I got your back no matter what, right? Plus, what are they going to do about it?"

"Aish, you know they'll be talking about me. And I bet most of them are gonna be lies. Like, I'm the one who cheated on her." It was true, the Hani is the daughter of the town's head police. Between Hobi and the , who would you think they would listen to?

 

Yup. People will forever judge without knowing the real story behind it.

 

"So what if she cheated on me, right? I mean there's still bunch of good looking girls out there for me, like y-" I clasped a hand on Hobi's mouth before he could continue. I could not pay attention to what he was saying as I was confused at the scene unfolding in front of me. "Yah, Hobi! Look!" I pointed towards inside the classroom. We were at the back door, thinking that we could easily sneak through when the teacher isn't watching.(A/N; you know how some of the classrooms have two doors, one at the front and one at the back, yeah they're at the back one.)

 

Hoseok followed my finger, realizing that I'm pointing towards the front part of the class.

 

Right there, in front of the class, stood Mrs Seo.

 

You know those old childhood movies? Like, Matilda? Where the Principal is also the discipline teacher? And she's scary and tortures kids? Brings a cane around and would beat a kid for a slice of cake?

Yeah. Sounds like Mrs Seo. She taught us maths last year so I tried my best to not fail her paper. Too late for Hobi though.

"That's Mrs Seo, so?" Hobi looked at me, unamused. "So? Yah I thought first days were for homeroom teachers onl--" Wait.

 

Then it hit me. That means-

 

"Sh-she's ou-our h-homeroom teacher-r?" I met his eyes again. Asking for confirmation. This can't be true. 'Please don't.'

'Please don't.'

'Please don't.'

'Please don't.'

'PLEASE DON'T.'

 

"Yes." Hobi grinned at me. "Didn't you read the plann-"

 

"No!!!" I didn't even bother to lower down my voice; causing few of the students at the back to look in our direction. Surprised, I immediately stumbled back, tripping on my own foot and accidentally pushing Hobi to the side. "Oh god, Oh god!"

 

Great, I just pushed the only person who could save me from my fall.

 

I braced myself and waited for the impact. Probably on my . That's going to hurt like a lil soon. I closed my eyes, waiting for the sore feeling on my bottom.

It never came. Instead I felt an arm wrapping around my shoulder, another one resting on my waist. Wow Hobi, when were you this intimate? I guess Hobi was fast enough to save the day. "Oh thanks." I exclaimed; immediately looking at him and-

 

Well . It was not Hobi.

 

Instead of coming face to face with the tall, black-haired and baby-faced like Hobi, I came eye to eye with a shorter, blonde-haired and intimidating-faced lad. "H-hobi? Why do you look s-so different?" We were still in the awkward position from before; arm on my shoulder and waist.

I came to the conclusion that this could not be Hobi. This guy is just-just, too beautiful. I realized the guy was smiling at me, or was he smirking? I was not sure anymore as I was too caught up in our staring contest. Even though his eyes turned to slits when he smiles or smirking. I don't even know anymore.

 

Wait. Is he-is he leaning in? What the-

 

"Yah! Hands off!" From my peripheral vision, I could see Hobi getting up from the floor, taking huge steps towards us. As soon as he was in range he pried the unfamiliar boy off me. Even pushing his shoulder a bit once he was off. The blonde boy scoffed and proceeded to dust off invisible dirt on his shoulder.

"Why? Can't handle seeing me touching your girl?" I blushed a bit at the remark. 'We're not a couple.' But damn, that voice. 'It's so deep.' I couldn't stop thinking about it.

 

Right after that, I could see the estranged boy looking at me. He smirks.

 

'S- did he hear me?!' Is he even human? I blushed again. Damn it melanin. Hoseok saw my flustered state, his hands slowly curling into fists. I could practically hear his teeth grinding. He's angry.

The boy sure knows how to push peoples' buttons, especially Hoseok's. "Let me guess, you guys aren't even a couple huh? So I don't see the problem here. Or is it because she stood you up or something, lover bo-" I gasped when the blonde boy couldn't finish his sentence as Hoseok had lunged on him; both of them on the floor with Hoseok on top, having both his hands on the stranger's throat.

"What the ? Hoseok!" I yelled. Hobi aims a punch to the blonde's face. The boy easily dodged it. "Hoseok get off him!" I tugged on one of his arms; the one holding the boy's throat. Trying to pry it off. Another punch from Hoseok but the lad dodged it again "Yah listen to me!" I kept on yelling despite being ignored.

 

"What is going on out here?!"

 

I hear the clicking of heels heading towards us. Oh goodie. First day of school and I already have a bad record. God, damn it. My arms immediately falter to my sides.

"Mr Jung. Get off the boy." Though Hobi did not want to budge. The other boy still under him. I gently pinched his arm, trying to get him to wake up from his trance. He finally budged. I stood up along with Hobi, both of us silent in front of Mrs Seo. We both bowed down 90 degrees in front of her as a sign of greeting and then I saw the cane settled on her waistband. Shuddering at the thought of her swinging it around.

She calls out both of our names; mine and Hoseok and told us to get inside. I heaved a sigh. Maybe I won't get detention on the first day. Hobi took his bag off the floor and I trailed behind him on our way to the front door. I heard Mrs Seo greeting the blond-haired guy. Curious to know more about him, I stopped in my tracks, Hobi already entering the classroom. I glanced a bit to my right, noticing the new boy bowing in front of her.

"Ah, you must be the transfer student from Daegu High. I expect a lot from you because of your good grades." The blonde boy chuckles, probably because of the praise.

 

"Welcome to senior year in Gwangju High, Mr Min Yoongi."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GASP.

Wah wah wah. Chapter 3 is done and updated!Seems like we got ourselves company! Who is Min Yoongi? Is he human? Or more than that? Yup, still no sign of Taehyung : ( Hopefully he'll appear in the next chapter!

be sure to comment, vote, subscribe, etc; see you in the next chapter!

©igediudiu all rights reserved