CHAPTER 02

MY FALLEN DEVIL | BTS [ KIM TAEHYUNG] (ON HOLD)

CHAPTER 02

------

 

 

(Y/n POV)

When I was locking the gates to the property, I heard someone taking a deep breath behind me. 'Oh s it's happening someone's about to kill me should i scream-'

 

"Jagi!" Oh god. 

 

I jumped a bit, shocked, though I'm more shocked at the fact that my eardrums are still attached. "God damn it— hob-"

Immediately I felt arms wrapping around my waist from behind. "Jagiya, I missed you." I froze. 'What in the ity ?' Seems like Hobi's late as well. I held Hoseok's arms before quickly getting them off my abdomen. Turning around, I gave Hoseok's chest a light slap. Surprised by how built he was. I pouted, he used to be so small and so thin.

 

"Agh... jagiya." He reflected my pout after the sudden slap. He pointed to the area of his heart. "This is where you live, don't hurt it too easily."

"Well then don't surprise me out of the blue next time, and who the hell you calling jagi? I thought you were dating Hani." At my words, Hoseok jutted his pout harder. (A/n: Is that even possible?) Realising I probably pushed a sensitive button, I quickly questioned; "Yah Jung, spill it out." He gave me an awkward smile. His right hand immediately touching the back of his nape. 

"Uh you see, H-Hani kind of u-uh—"I frowned harder, making his words a jumble of a mess.

 

"C-Cheated?"

 

 It took me a moment to piece together his words, but when I did. I gasped. "Yah! What the— She cheated on you? What in the- "This was bad for Hobi. Since we live in a small town, everyone knows everyone. Literally. Stories travel fast, and this story was about to travel faster than the speed of light. I bit my lip. People will be talking about this in school.

Hoseok gave a small grin. "Don't yell jagi, It's fine I don't need no one else-" He continues and put his arm around my shoulder. "I only need you. You love me right, (y/n)?" He booped my snoot. Now I understood why people thought me and Hobi were a couple. Hobi was a clingy but he was my best friend, we grew up together so we knew each other the best. That's why people were shocked when Hobi announced that he and Hani were a couple.

 

As much as I wanted to say "No Hobi, I don't love you", I couldn't. I could see his eyes wavering a bit. Boy's tearing up. Hobi was raised by a mother, not a father. No matter what, he's still a softie. 

"Of course I do Hobi, but I would love you more if you stuck a foot up Hani's a$$." I forced a fake smile to form on my lips. Hani was a big, fake and I should have stopped them from being a thing in the first place. "Gosh Hobi, I told you she was a lying cheat. She looks like the kind of girl that would drop for anyone. For real."

 

"Aish, can you not point out the obvious and make me feel guilty about my stupid mistake?"

 

Oops. Hobi was being dead serious now. And when he does, he is scary. No more Hobi, just scary Hoseok. His eyes stare deep into mine, boring into the back of my skull. He wants me to quickly get the message that he does not want to have this 'conversation'. "Alright, but can't you at least tell me what really happened?" I raised an eyebrow at him. Surprised that Hoseok's eyes werent budging. They were still attached to mine; I batted my eyelashes, hoping Hobi would waver a bit, ignoring the supposed staring contest we're having.

 

"Aish, Fine—"

 

"Oh goodie two shoes. I thought I was about to get eaten alive." 'Did I just say that out loud?'

I heaved a sigh. Smirking, Hobi slings his arm around me but suddenly his arm was off my shoulder. Weird. He then leans in close to my left ear, and whispers. "Would you like to get—"

 

"Lalalalala lalalala I can't hear you ya ert!" 

 

I chanted, quickly fleeing the scene before Hobi could make any erted remarks. "Aish baby wait for me." He walked fast towards me in huge strides and ended up beside me again. "Mianhae~" He clasp both his hands together. Hobi attempted to put his arm on my shoulder again so I let him. Although not until 3 seconds that his arm was off my shoulder again. I hear a frustrated groan at the back of his throat. "Yah why do you keep pushing my arm off?" I frowned. 

'What in the jiggly ?' "What do you mean Hoseok? I didn't do to your arm."

 

"Aish yes you did!"

 

"No I didn't!" 'Then I heard someone laughing.'

 

"Yes you did I keep feeling something pushing my arm away from your shoulder!" I froze. Is this starting to see ghosts now? I shivered at the thought a bit.

 

"Well it wasn't me!"

 

"But—"

 

"Hobi we're late, let's talk about this later. It's probably the wind. Plus, I wanna hear all about that ex of yours." I took the chance to grab Hobi's hand and made a run towards school. Forgetting all about the creepy phenomenon that just happened to him.

 

  ------  

(??? POV)

I hunched over at the highest tree branch, one of my hands were pressed on the bark beside me. I frowned at the two beneath me. Walking side by side, laughing. A hint of jealousy rose inside of me. I wanted to do that as well.

'But I already promised.'

 

Promised to appear before her again after she turns 18.

'Which is a week away.'

 

I smiled at the thought. Excited to meet her again.

I looked down again. Realizing he tried to place his arm around her. Concentrating, I snapped my fingers, causing a force to push his hand away. The boy's face puzzled; causing me to press my hands on my mouth, stifling a laughter. It's not like they could hear me but I did it anyway—

"Hhhhmmffmhehmm" Laughter bubbled up inside of me but was muffled by my own hands.

 

Unfortunately, the boy tried to put his arm on her shoulder again.

 

'Again? Aish this little—'

 

I didn't hesitate to push his arm away again with another snap of my fingers. I notice the discomfort on his face again; making me laugh without bothering to cover it up. Gosh, that boy has the funniest face. My shoulders moved up and down; syncing with my sarcastic chortles. Too caught up in my own giggling, I didn't realize my feet slowly slipping off the branch. I quickly hugged the bark beside me, praying I would not fall.

Looking down again, I see the two figures were already far ahead of me. I huffed.

 

'I'll see you soon , (y/n).'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEET. 

Ghost alert! Seems like someone or something doesn't like our hope and sunshine being all touchy.  Chapter two is officially updated! I'll probably update another chapter later tonight since this one was a bit of a cliffhanger : ( Please wait for me teehee!

sneak peek = a new character will be introduced next chapter, can you guess who?

be sure to comment, vote , subscribe, etc ; see you in the next chapter!