NINE

The Selected

That's when the King and Queen join us and they look at me to explain who these two are and why they are here.

''May I introduce you to my best friends Wonshik and Hongbin? They wanted to know how I ended up here and they wanted to see how I'm doing, after they didn't hear from me at the moment I was taken to this place.'' I explain to the King and Queen and thankfully, they understand the situation. But they don't like it that these two came in like this. As if I knew that I was expecting these two today, because I wasn't.

''And I assume that you two know that this young man is going to be trained to become a well respected heir.'' the Queen says and Hongbin is the first one who nods.

''Yes, we know Your Majesty. But we wanted to see how our friend was doing, because we hadn't heard from him after he was supposed to meet Wonshik at his former house.'' Hongbin explains and I sigh. It still stings that I never was able to meet up with Wonshik at my place, because it was then when Hakyeon decided to break the promise I had with Hongbin.

Wonshik and Hongbin bow this time and I feel the Queen's hand on my shoulder. I look at her and she faintly smiles when she looks at me.

''Anyways, we're leaving again. We only wanted to see how our friend was doing, so we won't bother you too much with our presence.'' Wonshik says and makes his way to me, before he quickly pulls me in for a hug. Hongbin does the same thing and they bow once again before they leave the palace. I sigh and I look at the ground. I'd love to have a longer talk with my friends, but I think they feel uncomfortable right now.

We make our way to the livingroom and we take a seat, before Hakyeon's siblings join us.

''Who were those two vampires, Taekwoon? I could smell their presence and I didn't like them being here.'' Hwayoung says and bites her lip.

''Those two are friends of mine, Hwayoung. I've been friends with them for a long time and they wanted to check up on me to see how I'm doing. Don't think they were here for something else, because they only wanted to know how I'm doing. I've been pulled away from my old life so suddenly and they wanted to check up on me. So it's nothing serious.'' I tell Hwayoung and she nods. Hwayoung already treats me as if I'm her biological brother and she is happy with the relationship between me and Hakyeon.

''Your friends? Well, that guy on the right was quite a handsome one.'' Sanhyuk says and I chuckle, because I know about who he is talking.

''Sanhyuk my dear, that was Hongbin. But if you want to make him yours, you should try a lot harder to make him trust you. Just like I did before, he doesn't like this family. To him, all of you only cared about yourselves and don't even care about the vampires.'' I tell Sanhyuk and his eyes widen. Sanhyuk reacts just like his older brother when I told Hakyeon my story, which is the same as Hongbin's.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We talk about the whole situation when Wonshik and Hongbin showed up and it shows that Sanhyuk wants to get to know Hongbin better. I'm sure Hongbin doesn't want it if he realises that Sanhyuk is Hakyeon's younger brother, because Hongbin is still convinced that the Cha's only think about themselves. 

''Are you going to see them again, Taekwoon?'' Jaehwan asks and I raise my shoulders. I hope I will see them again, but I can still contact them anyways. The question is when I'm allowed to see them, because I have to get used to this life from now on.

''I don't know Jaehwan, it's up to your parents whenever I am allowed to talk to them again. I still have to undergo the training to become a prince.'' I tell Jaehwan and I recieve hand of the King on my shoulder at the same time that Hakyeon grabs my hand. Hakyeon starts to kiss my neck and I chuckle, because these kisses seem to tickle me now.

The rest of the Cha family chuckle aswell and the King rubs over my shoulder.

''Well, Hakyeon clearly loves you Taekwoon.'' Jaehwan chuckles and I look at him. I know that by now, but I don't know myself what I should do now. I don't even know if I can love him, but I still have some time. I mean, I entered this family not so long ago and everything is new to me.

''I know, but I still need time to discover my feelings. No one has ever tried to claim me like this before, so all of this is new to me.'' I tell Jaehwan and Sanhyuk chuckles. I can see in their eyes that it's cute the way their brother tries to win me for him.

I look at the King and he smiles when he looks at me.

''You are going to be the heir the vampires need and we will garantuee you that the training isn't going to be hard at first, but it will be more strict the further you get.'' the King says and I nod. I take that for granted, because I understand that it's going to be a tough road that I'm taking.

''Alright, let's go to bed everyone. Hakyeon, are you taking Taekwoon to his room? I can imagine that it's hard to find his new room by himself.'' the Queen says and Hakyeon nods, before he gets up and pull me with him. All of us wish each other a good rest and Hakyeon pulls me with him, leaving the rest of the family behind.

''Before we're going to sleep, I want just a little more time with you Taekwoon. I like you so much.'' Hakyeon says and kisses my neck when we're upstairs. Hakyeon wraps his arm around my waist and takes me to the room that is my temporary room. I don't know if I'll ever know where my room is, but I have to find it as long as I can find Hakyeon's room.

Hakyeon pushes me against the door as soon as the door is closed and starts to kiss me. He wraps his other arm around my waist and I chuckle, before I wrap my arms around Hakyeon's neck.

''You're mine now, Taekwoon. You are mine.'' Hakyeon whispers and I chuckle yet again. He is still trying to do everything he can to make me his, it's cute.