THIRTEEN

The Selected

Then, a tailor comes our way and asks me if I wanna follow him. I break lose from Hakyeon's grip and I kiss his forehead, before I get up and follow the tailor inside. The two of us make our way upstairs and I follow the tailor to his room. I seriously never knew that he has his own room here, but I get it why he has one. I mean, It would take too much time for the tailor to travel back and forth if the Cha's need some new clothes.

The tailor asks me to spread my arms and I do as he told me to do. In the mean time, he measures my sizes and he also starts to have a chat with me. The more he asks me, the more I become comfortable around him. Everything in the royal life is new to me, so I have to get used to everything.

''But I heard from prince Hakyeon that you were against this family at first, am I right?'' the tailor asks and I nod.

''Yes, that's right. I used to live at the edge of the kingdom and I grew up there aswell. My mother brainwashed me by saying that the Cha family only cared about themselves, so I started to hate the Cha family. But now that prince Hakyeon chose me as the new heir of the Cha's throne, the Cha's show me that everything I had in mind was all wrong.'' I tell the tailor and he nods as he measures my size.

''Good to see that Your Majesty the King and his family showed you that nothing is as it seems.'' the tailor says, before he grabs a few fabrics and shows them to me.

''I'd like to know of what kind of material you'd like to get some clothes of. We have silk here, satin, cotton et cetera.'' the tailor says and I look at the fabrics. He has a lot of fabrics here, more than I can imagine. I point at silk and cotton, because I'm not a fan of fabrics like satin.

''Alright, thank you. Once everything is ready, I'll come to you to let you know.'' the tailor says and I bow at him, before I leave the room. I'm looking forward to see how everything is going to look like and how it'll suit me. There's so much that has to change before I can take over the spot of Hakyeon's dad.

I make my way downstairs and it's then that I'm greeted by the Queen. I bow at her and she smiles when I get back up.

''Where did you go to, Taekwoon?'' the Queen asks and I point to the tailor's room.

''The tailor asked me to come with him, so that he could measure my sizes for some clothes.'' I tell her and the Queen nods. She also could've asked Hakyeon about that, because Hakyeon was there too when the tailor asked me to come with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I go back to the garden and Hakyeon and his siblings are waiting for me. Hakyeon smiles and as soon as I sit down next to him, he pulls me in for a kiss.

''I missed you, even though it was only for a few minutes.'' Hakyeon says and pulls me in for another short kiss.

''You two are pretty cute together, no wonder why Hakyeon liked you so much.'' Hwayoung says as she looks at me. I chuckle and I look at Hakyeon, who takes my hand in his.

''I'm glad he is mine now, it took me long enough to change that mind of his about us but also about me. Once Taekwoon takes the crown, I wanna marry him.'' Hakyeon says and I look at him with a surprised look. He wants to marry me once his dad crowns me as the new king? That can take a short time, but that can also take years.

But I'm not the only one who is surprised about what Hakyeon said, because his siblings are surprised too. Hakyeon thinks way too fast about this, but I hope that he'll wait with the proposal. Because I don't wanna walk around with an engagement ring on my finger for a short time.

''Hakyeon, you do know that it can take years before dad crowns Taekwoon? Just wait with the engagement okay? The vampires don't wanna wait too long before the news of the wedding is going to be dropped.'' Sanhyuk says and Hakyeon nods. I'm glad that Hakyeon will wait with that. I mean, we're only dating for a short time.

''Kids? Can you come over please? Oh Hakyeon, take Taekwoon with you.'' the King announces when he made his way to the garden and all of us sigh, before we get up and make our way inside. That's when I see the relatives of the Cha's and I sigh, because I wasn't ready to get introduced to them.

''This is the new heir of your throne right? How did you even find him?'' an older man asks as he points at me. I step forward and I nod.

''Yes, this is Taekwoon and he chose him because of Hakyeon. Hakyeon found him when we announced the news of searching for an heir.'' the King says and the older man nods, before he looks at me. Yeah, I don't look royal enough. But my clothes are in progress, so I hope they'll come back later again.

Hakyeon's young cousins in the age of 5 'till 9 waddle at me and squeal when they wrap their small arms around my legs. They already love me and that's a good thing.

''Hey there cuties, good to see you.'' I tell them and they squeal even louder.

''What is your name?'' Hakyeon's 9 year old cousin Siwon asks.

''My actual name is Jung Taekwoon, but you can call me Taekwoon instead. Or Leo, which is my nickname.'' I respond to Siwon's question and I look up at the other relatives of Hakyeon.

''A Jung huh? The Jungs aren't really appreciated by the vampires, so I'm surprised to see you here.'' a young lady says and I sigh.

''I know that, because I heard that from my mother. She brainwashed me by saying that this family only cared about themselves, but that changed when this gentleman over here selected me as the new heir and when I moved in here.'' I defend myself and she is surprised to hear how I defend myself, but I don't take my mum's side. Because I wouldn't be here if I would do that.

''Alright, let's go to the livingroom.'' the King says and the entire Cha family make their way to the livingroom.