ELEVEN

The Selected

The next morning, Hakyeon wakes me up by kissing my neck. I chuckle and I look at him after I open my eyes, followed by a kiss on my lips once Hakyeon smiles at me.

''Goodmorning, my love.'' Hakyeon says and wraps an arm around my waist, scooting me closer and I feel his chest against my back. My back was facing him, but Hakyeon doesn't care about that. And he doesn't stop with kissing my neck as he continues kissing my neck after he pulled me closer.

''Goodmorning, Hakyeon.'' I tell him and I turn, so that I'm fully facing him. Hakyeon streaks through my blonde hair and the smile on Hakyeon's face becomes even brighter.

''I finally have everything I want, so I am satisfied with my life now.'' Hakyeon says as he starts to kiss me and this kiss is lasting longer than the one he gave me at first, because I feel Hakyeon deepening the kiss. He wraps his other arm around my waist and I wrap my arms at my turn on his waist. Hakyeon chuckles and I feel his tongue against my fangs. A soft moan escapes my mouth and I close my eyes. He really has balls to my fangs, but I let him since I basically gave in to what he wanted.

The kiss is broken by a knock on the door and Hakyeon lets go of me. 

''Yes?'' Hakyeon asks and makes his way to the door, because he doesn't want that either the maids or the rest of the family see that I slept with Hakyeon last night.

''Breakfast is ready, Your Majesty. Soon, some maids will come to your room and get you dressed.'' the maid says and leaves. Hakyeon closes the door and looks at me. I sigh in the mean time, as if I was expecting this to happen. But I wasn't aware of the fact that the family gets dressed by maids and I wonder why they don't get themselves dressed.

''We have maids for the job to get us dressed Taekwoon, because they perfectly know what we have to wear each day.'' Hakyeon says and I sigh again as I get up from the bed. This is something I also have to get used to, because I used to live a normal life and I used to get myself dressed. Ugh, I don't want to wait for the maids to get me dressed. But I have to, because I don't want to make the curent King mad.

Hakyeon makes his way to me and starts to kiss me again, but breaks the kiss shortly after.

''Go to your room, the maids will come to your room soon. And I don't want them to know about our relationship yet, I want to announce it during breakfast. Everyone will be there then.'' Hakyeon says and lets go of me, followed by a nod that he gets from me and I quickly make my way to my room. I now know where it's at, because it's right next to Hakyeon's room. Hakyeon told me that last night, right before we fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then, I hear a knock on the door and I give the permission to come in. Five maids enter my room and one of them explains that they are going to get me dressed. Five maids? Are you kidding me? 

''Alright, you have my permission to start then.'' I tell them and the maids soon go to work. One of them takes off my shirt ,I wore a T-shirt last night, and uses a washcloth to clean me up. Another maid then uses a towel at the same time that a third maid is brushing my blonde hair. The other two maids are busy with selecting my outfit for today and they are surprised that I'm not having any royal clothes in my closet.

''I'm sorry, but I moved in here yesterday. The tailor still has to measure my size and he has to make some clothes for me. Until then, I have to do it with my own clothes.'' I explain to them and I see a short nod coming from both of them. The only 'formal' outfit I have, is the blue suit that Hakyeon put me in yesterday.

Soon, the three maids are done and the other two come to me with a black pair of pants, a black shirt and a white jacket. They immediately start to get me dressed and they also start to have a chat with me, asking me for example how I currently feel now that I'm the heir to the Cha's throne.

''I never expected it that the youngest prince chose me to be the new heir of the Cha's throne and I also had a promise with a friend of mine not to be the next heir. I grew up far away from this palace and my mum brainwashed me by saying that the Cha's only cared about themselves, but prince Hakyeon proved me wrong.'' I honestly share with them and I hear a maid gasp.

''Well, we are glad that the prince made you think differently about everything. And honestly, it's no wonder that the youngest prince wanted you as the next heir. Even if we were waiting for the family to return inside the palace, we heard the prince talk about you when he saw you go through the crowd. But we assume that you already know that.'' the other maid says and I nod when I look at her. The family told me about the whole situation, so it's not a strange story anymore to me.

''Alright Your Majesty, you're done. You may follow us downstairs.'' another maid says and I nod, before I follow the first three maids outside my room. I can hear that Hakyeon isn't finished yet, but I'll see him for breakfast downstairs. I don't want to wait for him, because I don't want to make the maids feel impatient. We make our way downstairs and I greet the rest of the family once I make my way into the diningroom.

''Goodmorning Taekwoon, good to see you. How have you slept last night?'' the Queen asks and I smile at her.

''Pretty good actually.'' I reply and the Queen smiles. I assume that she is happy to see that I didn't feel homesick and that I'm not craving to return home. Sadly, I can't return to my former house. That no longer is my home anymore, this palace is my home now.

I'm the heir to the throne now, so I no longer can spend my time living at my former house. The kingdom wouldn't appreciate that and neither do the Cha's.