EIGHT

The Selected

Hakyeon hasn't let go of me for the past minutes and is very dominant at this moment. It actually should be me who has to be dominant, since I'm the heir now. But I guess it's Hakyeon's personality.

''Once you're mine, I have everything I want.'' Hakyeon says and wraps his arms around my neck. If it's up to him, I'll be his right now. But I just need some time to discover my true feelings for Hakyeon, because I was dragged into this life and I don't know if I like the prince on top of me as much as he likes me.

Hakyeon's lips move down from my lips to my neck and he continues to kiss my neck. I moan a little bit and I can hear a very tiny chuckle coming from the prince on top of me.

''I want you to be mine, Taekwoon. I love you so much. I think I have seen you before I chose you to be the heir to our throne and I had set my eyes on you since then, but I'm not sure. Now that you're underneath me now, I'm more than happy to have you here. The final part is that you're going to be mine.'' Hakyeon says and lifts up his head, before he looks at me. What? He might've seen me before? Would that be the most important reason to get me here?

Right before Hakyeon wants to kiss me again, a maid comes at the door and announces we have some visitors who are looking for me. Hakyeon sighs and gets off me, before he pulls me off the bed.

''Come on Taekwoon, let's see who wants to see you. Remember, you can't leave this place. You are the heir now and you can't return to your old life.'' Hakyeon says and I nod, before the two of us make our way downstairs. When I hear the voices of the visitors, my eyes widen. Hongbin and Wonshik are here and I'm sure they wanna know how I ended up here and how I'm doing so far. Once they see me, they wanna run to me. But the guards hold them back. I tell the guards they can let them go, because they are good friends of mine and the guards let them go as I ordered.

''Taekwoon-ah, what in the world is going on? Is it true that you didn't want to break the promise we had?'' Hongbin asks and I nod when I look at him. I didn't want to break that promise with Hongbin, but Hakyeon chose otherwise for me. To him, this is my future now.

''Hongbin, I never wanted to break the promise. I hope that you know that, but the prince next to me thought differently. Because of him, I'm the heir to the throne now.'' I explain to him and Hongbin immediately wraps his arms around me to pull me in for a hug. Wonshik joins us and whispers that he's glad that I didn't break the promise on purpose. I can hear Hakyeon growl and I glare at him when the two let go of me. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''How did you to get in here?'' I ask and Wonshik looks at me.

''We followed this on TV, so it wasn't hard for us to find this place. But I really thought that you broke the promise in order to rule over a kingdom.'' Hongbin answers and I sigh, before I look at a growling Hakyeon next to me. I place a finger underneath his chin and I make Hakyeon look at me.

''Don't, they are good friends of mine. They won't steal me.'' I whisper and I look back at my friends. Hongbin immediately starts to look at Hakyeon and makes clear that he doesn't like it when Hakyeon growls at him. Hakyeon stops growling and holds my hand tight.

''Are you dating him? Is that why the prince treats us like trash?'' Wonshik asks and I nod, before Wonshik sighs and both him and Hongbin look at each other. Well, I'm not officially dating him yet, because Hakyeon has only claimed me and I haven't confirmed my feelings towards him yet. But I can't say that to these two, because they will wonder what the hell I am doing here.

Hakyeon growls again and I look at him, demanding Hakyeon to stop acting like that towards my friends.

''Don't do that, okay? Like I said, they are friends of mine and they aren't my boyfriends.'' I whisper again and Hakyeon sighs when his red eyes meet my eyes. I understand that Hakyeon acts like this, but he can't do that. Hongbin already hates his family, so Hakyeon has to stop doing that if he want Hongbin to act nice.

I look back at my two friends again and Wonshik sighs, before he looks at me.

''Hmm, he seems to listen pretty well to an heir who isn't even a part of his biological family.'' Wonshik says and Hongbin glares at Hakyeon. I sigh and I look from Hakyeon to the two of them in front of me.

''Guys can all of you please stop with all of this? I don't like it if vampires have a fight with me in between as an innocent victim.'' I say and Hakyeon lets go of my hand, before he hooks in my arm and pulls me closer. Hakyeon rathers wants my two friends out of the door, but I can't send them away. I'm the most important one out of the four of us, so it's up to me what happens to the two friends.

Hongbin and Wonshik saw that Hakyeon is pulling me closer and they don't like it at all, but I know that Hakyeon can be different if they aren't around. Hakyeon is more of a romantic guy when no other men are around that I know.

''Hakyeon please, stop glaring and growling at them. They are my friends and they haven't seen me since you dragged me into this life. I know that it hasn't been long, but still.'' I tell Hakyeon and he sighs, before he gives me a quick kiss on my cheek.

''As you wish, my love.'' Hakyeon whispers and kisses me again.

I look at my friends again and Hongbin looks a bit sad, as if he is scared that Hakyeon takes me away from him for good. But I will assure him that he doesn't have to be scared.

''Guys, I don't wanna lose you two. You are very important to me and I don't want that you two are thinking that this prince is taking me away from you.'' I tell them and I can see a faint smile on Wonshik's face.

I hate it that Hakyeon is already acting that possessive towards two of the most important vampires in my life.