We Got Married: Season 5 Episode 11

We Got Married - JinJi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome to the fifth season of We Got Married! We've gone bigger and better! No staff, no script, no filter!

- Cut scene to previous WGM episode - 

Jinyoung and Jisoo are at the amusement park. "Come on, I'll win a prize for you," Jinyoung said.

"You won? You won!" They jumped around and celebrated Jinyoung's first win of the day. He chose the large chick-shaped stuffed toy for Jisoo.

"Look, it's you."

"Let's go to the haunted house," Jinyoung suggested. 

Jinyoung and Jisoo made a game out of the haunted house. Whenever people would jump up and scare them, they would bow and greet them 'Annyeong.'

They walked inside an empty room lit in red light.

"What's this, an escape room?" Jinyoung asked, looking around.

Suddenly, the lights went off and the night-vision cameras captured men in masks blindfolding Jisoo and grabbing her from Jinyoung.

"What's going on?" Jisoo laughed. "Jinyoung-ah! I know you face! I'll kill you when I see you!" 

Bambam took off Jisoo's blindfold and she blinked, disoriented and blinded by the sun. She saw Jinyoung standing in front of her and she looked like she was about to cry. 

"Jisoo," Jinyoung said.

- Female panelists melt -

"Will you marry me?"

Jinyoung gets down on one knee and takes out the ring from his pocket. "Will you make me the happiest man on earth?" 

Jinyoung pulled her closer and went in for a hug, grabbing the back of her head with one hand and her lower waist with the other. He leaned her head against his collar bone and rested his head on top of hers.

"Thank you."

- Cut scene to panelists - 

"Jinyoung proposal was an emotional rollercoaster."

"Yes, I'm surprised Jisoo didn't cry."

- Cut scene to a clip from Blackpink House - 

Everyone is crying because of Lisa's reunion with her parents.

"I feel like crying," Rose said, fanning her face with her hands and trying to cover it with a towel. "It's so touching." 

"I cry when other people cry," Jennie said, tears forming in her eyes. "Please stop." 

Jisoo was unaffected. "I have no sense of empathy," she told the cameras, clapping for the food. 

- Cut scene to panelists - 

"Our Jisoo is really something." 

"Is she even human?" 

- Laughter from the panelists - 

"I can't wait to see more of Jisoo and her quirkiness, and of course handsome Jinyoung with his adorable sweetness. Let's get started. Guest panelists, come one in!" 

Jaebum, Bambam, Lisa and Jennie walked in and took their seats as the panelists welcomed them. 

- Cut scene to a large living room - 

~ Today's episode ~

The GOT7 boys are sitting on a huge circular sofa set, squished on one side. 

~ Why aren't they sitting on the other side? ~

~ Who are they waiting for? ~     

Blackpink enters the studio and the boys welcome them, standing up and bowing their hellos. Bambam, on the other hand, screams and claps once he saw Lisa.

"Hey, man, wassup wassup," he yells, causing Jennie to jump out of fright. 

"Yooooo man!" Lisa yells back, and together they perfect a complicated handshake. 

"Sawadika," Jackson mumbles, bowing with his hands in a prayer position. 

"Please, take a seat," Jinyoung says, indicating the sofa.

Jennie smiles and whispers something to Jisoo. 

Once they were seated, the PD-nim suggested that GOT7 sit in between Blackpink members in order to be more comfortable with each other. As they stood up and switched places, Jisoo took Rose with her because she didn't know anyone from GOT7. 

Jennie sat with Mark, Lisa next to Bambam, and Jisoo sat next to Jackson since she interacted with him back when she and Jinyoung were MCs at Inkigayo. 

In the end, from one end of the sofa to the other, the sitting position was Jennie, Mark, Yungjae, Yugyeom, Bambam, Lisa, Jackson, Jisoo, Rose, Jinyoung, and Jaebum. 

Jackson kept on insisting that Jinyoung switch seats with him, but Jisoo kept hitting his arm whenever he did. 

"Alright," Jinyoung says, "Today we're going to play the Mafia game as a way of knowing each other more." 

"Yo, yo," Bambam interrupted. "Did Jisoo-noona say yes?"

The maknae line of both idol groups laughed and snickered. 

Jisoo glared at him and Jinyoung sighed. "Yes, she did. Please pay attention. The mechanics are as follows." 

"But we already know how to play this, hyung," Yugyeom said. 

"For the broadcast," Jinyoung said, smiling wide. 

"That's scary," Youngjae said. 

"So the mechanics are as follows..." 

While Jinyoung explained the mechanics, Bambam and Yugyeom kept fiddling with each other's nametag, laughing at the funny ID pictures the staff put in. Lisa joined them, pointing at her own meme-able face and laughing. 

"Hey, wassup everybody," Bambam said once Jinyoung stopped talking. "It's your boy Double B. GOT7 and Blackpink in the house, yo." 

"I didn't understand," Rose said to Jisoo. 

Jisoo turned to Jackson and asked him to explain it to them the second time.

~ ROUND ONE ~

"Okay, everyone, close your eyes." PD-nim says. "Mafia, open your eyes." 

Jisoo and Mark lift their heads and open their eyes. They immediately make eye contact. Jisoo looks pointedly at Jinyoung and Mark makes a small nod. They close their eyes and wait.  

"Doctors, please open your eyes." 

Lisa and Yugyeom open their eyes. They laugh silently at each other and decided to save Jaebum and Jisoo. 

"Everyone, open your eyes. Jinyoung is dead." 

Jinyoung looked incredibly offended and shocked. "Me? They killed me?" 

Jisoo took the Blackpink lightstick and threatened everyone. "Who killed my fiance, ya!" 

- Cut scene to interview with Jisoo -

"It felt to nice to kill Jinyoung. The look on his face was very fun to watch."

"I also pretended not to know the game to establish my innocence." 

- Cut scene to the studio - 

"The killer is so savage," Jennie said. "They couldn't even let the engaged couple enjoy one round together." 

"The mafia has a sick sense of humor,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter